Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys hear about the banking crisis in California? The Silicon Valley Bank collapsed, and people can't get their money, although the customers will be bailed out by the FDIC. Is this a shadow of things to come?e

There's already more coming.

This shows the so called covid vaccine shots are performing just as planned . Depopulation for the purebloods to sit back and watch .
I'm done "breeding", so it does not matter too much to me.
But I can empathise for my daughter that it is hard enough to find a good man, but finding a good man who has not been covid jabbed will be nigh-on-impossible.

When I went out to feed this evening, I found my 14th goat babe born from my oldest Momma who is at my guess 12 years old. I got her young so can only guess her age but she was introduced early on. Last year she had a premature birth of twins. . . Both stillborns without hair. She gave birth to a beautiful little girl today though and is an excellent momma! When Hunny came out I said I was able to count 14. Lol! Told him Penelope had a babe. He was astonished saying she was too old and then I showed him.
u guys gonna name all 14?

This shows the so called covid vaccine shots are performing just as planned . Depopulation for the purebloods to sit back and watch .

Let us all be AWARE of vax shedding and it’s dangers. Please don’t take it lightly. The fix is easy! Take Nattokinase, Ivermectin (CDS on the next day), D3 and drink green tea or chaga tea. Everyone should clean their bodies once a month in my humble opinion.

1678531849716.jpeg

Let us all be AWARE of vax shedding and it’s dangers. Please don’t take it lightly. The fix is easy! Take Nattokinase, Ivermectin (CDS on the next day), D3 and drink green tea or chaga tea. Everyone should clean their bodies once a month in my humble opinion.
I recently spent a lot of time with someone who is vaxxed. I am really sick right now. Maybe it's unrelated, but I am skeptical.

Taking the protocol, but I'm irritated that I'm losing a work day.

Isn't is just absolutely stupid to HAVE so much money, but put it all in SOMEONE elses hands??? I cannot really feel for anyone who invests more money than they can GIVE AWAY...because that is what they have done. If you invest it, KNOWING that someone else can TAKE, LOSE, STEAL, LOAN FURTHER or just simply invest it stupidly OR INVEST IT INTENTIONALLY in the wrong thing so his friends get it....

I recently spent a lot of time with someone who is vaxxed. I am really sick right now. Maybe it's unrelated, but I am skeptical.

Taking the protocol, but I'm irritated that I'm losing a work day.

You would be far from the only one who gets sick when exposed to a vaxxed person!! Some get very sick, every time.

You would be far from the only one who gets sick when exposed to a vaxxed person!! Some get very sick, every time.
Probably with my compromised immune system, it doesn't help either. I think I'm going to start doing what Robin does with her son.

Latest posts

Back