Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is proof the dollar is worthless. I am giving one away right now and none of you will take it (i know, i tried this on another forum earlier).

Here's the deal. I went to close my coinbase account, but I couldn't because i had a half penny in USDC. It asked if I wanted to donate it, I tried. It won't accept donations under 0.10 USDC. So, I put my debit card back in to add a dollar, and that ended up costing me another dollar just in coinbase fees. Thats right, 100% in fees. Thats why I'm leaving that money grabbing shit hole. Anyhow, I'll be damned if I will donate that dollar to anyone affiliated with coinbase, so whoever wants it (minus what the fees end up being), just PM me (or post it here) an address so I can get this account closed. Thanks!

I hear Russia fighter jet shot down a U. S. Air Force drone over the Black Sea on Tuesday! 🫨
They crashed. The drone (MQ-9) teased the russians by flying over the black sea. Then two russian fighterjets (SU-27) teased the drone by slowing down in front of it and draining fuel. Finally one of the jets came to close during a bypassmaneuver and damaged the propeller of the drone, which had to get watered after that incident.

That must have been some interesting flying.

Last edited:
Beautiful morning to everyone!

1678873672264.jpeg

We keep poking the bear looking for a fight. Seems like our government is determined to start a war with Russia, while ignoring our real enemy China. Oh wait, we'll be going to war with China too over Taiwan. Then war with Iran because of Israel. I guess there's no money to be made in peace.
unfortunately, war is big business

Had to take a couple online classes for work today. One dealing with being a lead, which is actually part of my job, but the other one. . . HOW TO DO COMPRESSIONS AND USE A DEFIBULATOR ON A PERSON WHEN THEY HAVE A HEART ATTACK! THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!! I REALLY HOPE MORE PEOPLE START WAKING UP!!!! Ok. I am done with my rant.

Latest posts

Back