Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the oldest medieval clocks in the world.

1678619379838.jpeg

Got our chicken coops cleaned out, pressure washed all insides/outside of structures with bleach water, had 2 compromised areas in chicken wire over one top section of a run area. Son helped me put hardware cloth over it and used zip ties to patch! Will hold well for now. Raked all the grounds in pen, run areas, sprinkled the D&E around, filled holes in back yard where border collies digging holes to China, and threw out grass seed, piddled in garden...we've actually got a few green tomatoes popped out, some others with blooms...lettuce ready to pick, arugula, corn planted, peppers, cucumbers, quite a few other veggies coming along good so far. Beautiful day today, and got a nice rain this eve also!

i have no idea what i did when i try to use the "period" button i get < maybe a sticky button? then when i miss spelled a word to go back< (looky there another button) it highlighted all to delete> Then (by the way shift button is not working)< everytime i click on a link a new window opens that then I need to close>>> Very frustrating> i have windows typing out since I can not get the numbers to work> > > Windows one zero> What can I do to correct?

i have no idea what i did when i try to use the "period" button i get < maybe a sticky button? then when i miss spelled a word to go back< (looky there another button) it highlighted all to delete> Then (by the way shift button is not working)< everytime i click on a link a new window opens that then I need to close>>> Very frustrating> i have windows typing out since I can not get the numbers to work> > > Windows one zero> What can I do to correct?
Sounds like a keyboard hardware problem. Mine does things like that when a key is stuck.

uninstall your browser and then reinstall it,,, your browser may be corrupt
Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once ,,,,,,,,,,,, you might find this site usefull

Get an air spray can and spray your keyboard. You can try turning it upside down and tapping on the back. If anything wet is the problem, plan on having someone fix it.

Get your money out the banks! Its time to stop the charade! Resist the government digital currency.
In general I would agree. I only keep a small amount in the local bank for day to day needs. I get a decent SS check but it's not enough to live on, so I depend on interest and dividends for the bulk of my income. So far I haven't found a safer place to keep it.

Thank you guys! It was apparently a keyboard issue so I got out the Dust Remover Spray, RadioShack Technology. Can't remember how long ago Radio Shack went out of business, but it's been awhile. I use this on my sewing machine mainly. It fixed all problems though. Thank goodness!!

Latest posts

Back