Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of y'all who are regularly praying folks think of it, I'd appreciate your prayers tomorrow. In getting my tumor markers drawn for the first time in several months and it always makes me nervous.
My pleasure sweetie. Said one, but will say a few more by morning.

“Elon then tweeted out this photo of Tony Fauci and Joe Biden. WOW!”

1670808011268.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-musk-release-twitter-files-covid-dr-fauci/

If any of y'all who are regularly praying folks think of it, I'd appreciate your prayers tomorrow. In getting my tumor markers drawn for the first time in several months and it always makes me nervous.
Not a prayer, but I will be thinking of you.

Do you remember the last time Gates et al did a “Pandemic Simulation? They have planned another one.

The World Health Organization, Johns Hopkins, and Bill Gates Just Conducted Another Pandemic Simulation — This Time The Virus Is Deadlier And Targets Children​

1670860401199.png

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security partnered with the World Health Organization and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to conduct “Catastrophic Contagion,” an exercise to simulate a global pandemic that is deadlier than the coronovirus and especially dangerous for children.

Bill Gates was in attendance…”

1670860622151.png

All I can say is INCOMING! Make plans now to protect your children. Let’s all keep watch for this next bioweapon and let others know when you see it break out somwhere!

I've never been a praying man before, but I'll give it a try. Good luck.

Snowed all day yesterday. It got up to 33 degrees, unusual for December. The snow was wet and heavy. Got the area between the house, barn shop and coop cleared with the tractor. I was soaked from head to toe and chilled to the bone. Spent the rest of the day sitting by the wood stove. The wife made me a cup of herbal tea. It seemed to help. I think I can clear the road with the snow blower today. The drifts on the road are up to 4 feet deep in places. Last night the wife got the track vehicle stuck when she drove off the "road".

Itr's been interesting to spend a bit of time here. I've looked around. I don't know why but on average about 80% of users of these places are nut-jobs, that are also trump supporters and far-right weirdos. Why do people who fantasise about the end-days also end up becoming self-proclaimed survivalists?

Because they'll survive but others won't..:)

what if you arent a christian? not everyone is.

Jesus was one tough dood, a great role model for us all, but if people prefer freakos I don't give a rat's ### about them., for example look at this freak show of egyptian "gods"..:)

rel-egyptian-gods.gif

Latest posts

Back