Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itr's been interesting to spend a bit of time here. I've looked around. I don't know why but on average about 80% of users of these places are nut-jobs, that are also trump supporters and far-right weirdos. Why do people who fantasise about the end-days also end up becoming self-proclaimed survivalists?

Itr's been interesting to spend a bit of time here. I've looked around. I don't know why but on average about 80% of users of these places are nut-jobs, that are also trump supporters and far-right weirdos. Why do people who fantasise about the end-days also end up becoming self-proclaimed survivalists?
thats your opinion and you are welcome to it, dosent mean your right, you havent been right about anything so far but its your opinion.

I had someone come for the official census. My address was listed in city L (the post office that refuses to deliver)
Been getting thing in the mail saying I must comply in city F (where I pay for a Mailbox Etc type place). I hope they show up there.
Until they decide to deliver mail to my house, I am not answering mail. If they come to the house, they have to pass 3 private property/no trespassing signs to meet my welcoming committee.
F them. I think the ones to city F were triggered by form 4473.

“ELECTROVERSE

DOCUMENTING EARTH CHANGES DURING THE NEXT GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

Australia’s frosty 2022 has been driven by relentless pulses of polar air escaping the Antarctic ice sheet. These outbreaks, in turn, are the result of a low solar activity-induced ‘meridional’ jet stream flow.

In short, waning solar output reduces the energy entering the jets. This reverts their usual straight ZONAL flow to a weak and wavy MERIDIONAL one. A region’s weather is determined by which ‘side’ of the jet stream it’s on. If it is located ‘above’ (in the NH) then it’s in for a spell of unseasonably cold conditions, as it is open to influxes of Arctic air; while conversely, if the region is ‘under’ the jet stream then it’s set for anomalously hot conditions, being subject to air masses dragged up from the tropics.

1670760125200.png

I had someone come for the official census. My address was listed in city L (the post office that refuses to deliver)
Been getting thing in the mail saying I must comply in city F (where I pay for a Mailbox Etc type place). I hope they show up there.
Until they decide to deliver mail to my house, I am not answering mail. If they come to the house, they have to pass 3 private property/no trespassing signs to meet my welcoming committee.
F them. I think the ones to city F were triggered by form 4473.
The post office keeps telling to me install a mailbox at the end of the road where I live. Being it is a no maintenance road, it cannot go by my driveway. The mailman won't come this far. I keep ignoring their requests because I do not want my mail sitting in a box 2 miles from my house unattended but the post office doesn't seem to understand.

The post office keeps telling to me install a mailbox at the end of the road where I live. Being it is a no maintenance road, it cannot go by my driveway. The mailman won't come this far. I keep ignoring their requests because I do not want my mail sitting in a box 2 miles from my house unattended but the post office doesn't seem to understand.
My road is a county road, dedicated in 1903.
Post Office would have to drive through 2 other zip codes to get to my one way in and out road. Post Masters have refused to give up their boundary to the closest PO since 1903.

Our mailbox is at the end of our driveway, which is 2 miles from the house. FedEx and UPS drop off packages by the mailbox or at our gate. We have mail service 3 days a week here. The only other option would be a PO box in town. Much of the winter we're snowed in and can't get to town anyway, nor do I want to go anywhere very often. I have no concern about mail theft here.

do you have anything productive to add or are you here just to stir the pot,,, if you are stirring you can leave anytime

Latest posts

Back