Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tumor markers doubled. Looks like I've got some decisions to make.
Start taking your MMS daily and even every few hours. The acidic content of MMS-CDS is the best way to stop any tumors or cancer from growing. Cancer needs an alkaline base to grow in and a acidic base from MMS will just kill any foreign growth in your body. Make your decision to live as long as you are supposed to sister. Love, Gary

Start taking your MMS daily and even every few hours. The acidic content of MMS-CDS is the best way to stop any tumors or cancer from growing. Cancer needs an alkaline base to grow in and a acidic base from MMS will just kill any foreign growth in your body. Make your decision to live as long as you are supposed to sister. Love, Gary

If I had cancer, this is what I would do. It may be an option for you.

Serious illnesses or CANCER.
The CDS protocol can be adapted for serious diseases and also to treat cancer..

Start with a dose of 3 ml of CDS with a pinch of pure salt in a glass of water for each dose, 10 doses a day (Total 30ml/day).
Depending on the severity it can be increased to 6 ml in each intake, 10 doses a day (Total 60ml/day).
In very severe cases you can take 10 ml per intake, 8 takes a day. (Total 80ml/day).
It is recommended not to exceed 80 ml per day.
emember that the more severe you are the more slowly you should increase the dose.
Keep the doses until a full recovery.
Reduce the dose if you feel discomfort or nausea and increase the dose progressively again.
CDS is compatible with other medical treatments, but remember to leave a margin of one hour before or after taking it to avoid inhibiting the properties.

Chlorine Dioxide is a good preventive to avoid cancer since it prevents its formation, it is recommended to always use between 2 ml and 4 ml of CDS a day as maintenance after recovering from this disease.

I think I will. I'm not sure I want to go through chemo again.
My wife got throat and stomach cancer, had to be removed and now uses MMS weekly to keep the possible return of any cancer down to a minimum. Keeps her virus/bacteria in control also. She may get sniffels or a runny nose but nothing more and we are both un-vaxed. Unfortunately--the only ones in the extended family.

Well... not good news.
My tumor markers doubled. Looks like I've got some decisions to make. I have a feeling this might be the case.
Was wondering/thinking about you yesterday. Concentrate on yourself and family..I, as well as I am sure, lots of others here if you need to reach out!

All electricity went out yesterday around 3 pm. Helena was alone since I was working for some spare money. She has 6 flashlights, 2 petroleum lamps, 5 candle holders, assorted butane, propane and gasoline lanterns, 7 battery powered automatic lights and over a thousand candles at her disposal....when I came home--she was in the garage with one Advents candle and the dog in front of the fireplace and a glass of moonshine.....
Did I do something wrong? Too much crap and get her confused? OR is she just letting me do the MACHO- man thing and being a perfect wife to make me feel important? WOMEN!!!!
(got the electric back on after an hour)

Went out to shut up chickens late yesterday evening and found 2 new hens not mine. They seemed pretty hungry and fell in line with all the other girls and went to roost. A first for me and since I do not really have any close neighbors they have to have come out of the woods.
That is odd. Also the fact that your flock just invited them in.

We have a little road that goes by the lake and a few years ago someone dropped chickens, mostly roosters. Now there are feral chickens all down by the lake. The fisherman catch them sometimes . No, not with a rod and reel.

Well... not good news.
My tumor markers doubled. Looks like I've got some decisions to make. I have a feeling this might be the case.

Im sorry to hear your news Survivor. If it were me I would start non traditional protocols right away! Don’t delay any further. Keep praying and Claim your health in the name of God!!

Thank you guys. I had a good cry and now I'm back at it. :) I took some CDS last night. It made me pretty nauseous, which is strange. It didn't the first time I took it when I had the virus.

Starting back on my supplements and alternative protocol that I've let slide a bit. I was reminded that my onc said once that a bad scan wasn't the end of the world, it was just like a compass telling us that I needed to correct the path. So, I'm correcting!

This will be a lifelong battle, but I'm determined to raise my babies if at all possible.

Last edited:
My wife got throat and stomach cancer, had to be removed and now uses MMS weekly to keep the possible return of any cancer down to a minimum. Keeps her virus/bacteria in control also. She may get sniffels or a runny nose but nothing more and we are both un-vaxed. Unfortunately--the only ones in the extended family.

Gary,

Was your wife's cancer at the same time or was one a secondary cancer? That's great that she's doing so well. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Both at the same time. She could not swallow for a few weeks and then could not even drink water. The doctor was shocked when the camera would not even go down her throat. Thankfully she got it soon. She only had to take a 25% chemo and after six weeks she had the OP. She lost her stomach to 80% and a quarter of her esophogus. They cut her up the middle and took out the stomach, then closed her back up. Then, they opened her right side from floating rib to her shoulder blade, spread her ribs, pulled her liver out, deflated her right lung, remove her esophogus, sewed the rest back together with the rest of her stomach, re-inflated her lung, re-inserted her liver and put a total of 48 tacks into her poor body. She had the most beautiful stomach and belly button...now it is a battlefield with trenches and a crooked belly button. She still has muscle pains around the whole OP area but, can eat what she wants if she chews well and swallows slowly and needs digestion help in certain tablets. After the OP, she went from 110 lbs. down to under 90 lbs. in only six weeks and it took over a year to get back up toher now 105 lbs. Thank you so much for the prayers, the world does not know how many miracles come from prayers.

Both at the same time. She could not swallow for a few weeks and then could not even drink water. The doctor was shocked when the camera would not even go down her throat. Thankfully she got it soon. She only had to take a 25% chemo and after six weeks she had the OP. She lost her stomach to 80% and a quarter of her esophogus. They cut her up the middle and took out the stomach, then closed her back up. Then, they opened her right side from floating rib to her shoulder blade, spread her ribs, pulled her liver out, deflated her right lung, remove her esophogus, sewed the rest back together with the rest of her stomach, re-inflated her lung, re-inserted her liver and put a total of 48 tacks into her poor body. She had the most beautiful stomach and belly button...now it is a battlefield with trenches and a crooked belly button. She still has muscle pains around the whole OP area but, can eat what she wants if she chews well and swallows slowly and needs digestion help in certain tablets. After the OP, she went from 110 lbs. down to under 90 lbs. in only six weeks and it took over a year to get back up toher now 105 lbs. Thank you so much for the prayers, the world does not know how many miracles come from prayers.
Oh my. That is quite the surgery. I can't even imagine. She's a tough cookie! I'm so glad she caught it early. I have a friend whose husband had late stage throat cancer. He's doing great last I heard.

I read there is a certain polyphenol in strawberries that is good for throat cancer, but I can't remember what it is. I'll try to look it up.

I am glad she's doing well now!

Sunset last night.
20221214_170041.jpg

Latest posts

Back