Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is almost impossible to believe >>> talking about racist and racially divisive

1643649349431.png

https://americanwirenews.com/spice-...utm_content=1-31-22 JSM AM&utm_campaign=james

So my hunny has another fever tonight. . . Saturday he had one that was 99.whatever it was. Tonight after he came home from work, he felt warm to me again. 100.3F Talking to him earlier around 4ish wondering when he was going to be able to come home tonight, he was coughing. He tells me it is just sinus drainage. Think again Bud. Gave him more meds, just in case it is Covid. I'm still taking my CDS just in case. He didn't want it tonight though. Maybe by tomorrow.

Other than feeding this morning and evening my Hunny has just been in his recliner. I took the CDS yesterday, but only once. At work my sinuses were driving me crazy. Once at home I went out to feed my little girl and then laid down to take a nap, on and off for an hour. After evening feeding, I am on CDS every hour and feeling better. Sinus drainage is not so much now, almost totally gone and my sneezing has basically stopped.Still have not had any kind of fever.
As for my hunny, he is still in his recliner coughing and clearing his throat. I gave him his first dosage of CDS about an hour ago and his second just now. He will not do it on his own. He called his doctor to see if meds could be called in, but they want him to go into a side of the road medic to get tested. . . Hunny still had a 100.3 fever when I got home from work.I checked his forehead this evening and still has fever, but he is an "old bear" do I push where I can and that was CDS, not taking a temp.

My sinuses are back to normal now thank goodness. I have been forcing my old bear to take his too. :) So hoping he starts feeling the benefits too and soon. I think I can get him 1 more doseage in before I go to bed for getting up for work at 2:30 AM. I do notice that his coughing is not so much now.

Mt good friend Joe was Vaccinated 4 months ago. Was always in pretty good health. Started to feel rundown in November. Mid-December he went to the Doctor. They sent him for a catscan. Begining of January they sent him to Cancer Center in Houston. They ran another scan. Blood clots. Arm, leg, left lung. His health nose dived in the cancer center. They couldn't treat the cancer. Sent him home sunday to die. He passed away today at 4 pm with his dogs laying besude him. RIP Joe!

Latest posts

Back