Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone! Stay warm! The winds here are really howling and cold! Our boy loves the snow and cold and wants us to stay out there with him! Not happening.
Same here with the wind GP , i had to go up to my office around 2:15 this morning because the security alarm went off. Turned out to be nothing except the wind was blowing so hard on a side window that the vibration must have set of the alarm. Bitter cold wind.

“The ATF is going after Amish farmers, like really....they’re the problem now?

Never in my life would I ever think I’d become so anti-government. I love my country, but the federal government can kiss my freedom loving redneck ###. “

View attachment 14914
“Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust
NEWS
The case raises questions about when exactly someone must register as a federally licensed gun retailer”

#DefundTheFed

Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust?
WE dont have a government that you CAN trust anymore!!!!

Got the first of two trees down today for some other german women here. It landed just perfect in the garden and did not touch anything. About 5-6 tons of firewood for a neighbor and $200 for my work. Glad it is over, we are having a stormy weather front for the next few days...

Well, I was only able to get one of my big boys to auction this morning. . . My old man Boer, but he brought in some good money at $300. That was the max the billy goats were going for. I did have a yearling that came very close at $280. I made a bet with Hunny on our drive over who was going to get the most. . . Hunny did win out with my old man though. my thought was Scotty. The man who bought Scotty, my yearling had parked his truck right in front of us to tie down his cage, so at least got to say goodbye and find out where my little guy was headed. Scotty is part Toggenburg/but mainly Nubian. The older man that bought him said that he hasn't seen toggles on a goat since he was a kid so had to buy him for his 7 year old granddaughter. He asked how old and I told him 13 months. Oh Yeah! He's going to be a big goat and then he got to see pictures of both momma and daddy. I was amazed at how the auctioneer said would say, Oh here's a big goat. . . not in my world. Then he got to mine. :) But I have heard from various people, like vets and ones that come help to round up the cows how big a lot of my goats are. All of my boys did way above average today except one, which I will say was expected. The market today was not as good as it was last week so not sure if I will take more next week.

Last edited:
1643514129364.png

Latest posts

Back