Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is almost impossible to believe >>> talking about racist and racially divisive

View attachment 14945

https://americanwirenews.com/spice-...utm_content=1-31-22 JSM AM&utm_campaign=james

My dumbast BIL got my Aunt a small box set of their spices for Xmas. Open the box and there is a politically charge dumbast Liberal statement. Around each jar was a tag with a dumbast statement.
I read the box one to the Aunt, she said take them all out of here. I said I don’t want them. As she is on SS, I told her to regift them some liberal.
It is a company most of us would want to deal with.

Anyone out there dealt with a good reliable company for replacement gunstocks that they can recommend having good experience with. Mr. DD has a Stevens Savage 410 that is 65 years old with a cracked stock he needs to replace so he can gift it to our 11 year old grandson. Lots of companies online just curious if anyone has dealt with any.

Anyone out there dealt with a good reliable company for replacement gunstocks that they can recommend having good experience with. Mr. DD has a Stevens Savage 410 that is 65 years old with a cracked stock he needs to replace so he can gift it to our 11 year old grandson. Lots of companies online just curious if anyone has dealt with any.
I have bought several "prefitted" stocks from Boyds. 4 in all I think. They do require some minor final fitting usually. I did one of them myself, but let the gunsmiths do the others.
https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/For older guns Numrich often has drop-in factory stocks
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

My dumbast BIL got my Aunt a small box set of their spices for Xmas. Open the box and there is a politically charge dumbast Liberal statement. Around each jar was a tag with a dumbast statement.
I read the box one to the Aunt, she said take them all out of here. I said I don’t want them. As she is on SS, I told her to regift them some liberal.
It is a company most of us would want to deal with.
Dont you mean it is a company most of us would NOT want to deal with?

It is not worth dying for GG, you do not know if it will hit you hard like some or if it is just a runny nose like me for five days...the wife coughed for a week and had the runs for three days...nothing else. You need the natural immunity anyway, it is here to stay after the azzholes created it...Gary

Tip that may help some of you. If you shop at Krogers I went in this morning to stock up on some fresh fruit and they were giving out N95 masks free to anyone that would take them. Display in the front of the store and also back by the pharmacy.

My girlfriend also said they were available at Walgreens as well in her area.

IMG_20220203_151739730.jpg

Last edited:
For those waiting for Ball canning lids they are back in the stores in my area. My husband picked up 2 dozen last week at True Value Hardware and I bought another 2 dozen today at Walmart'

Also received this email from Harvest Guard reusable canning lids yesterday. I have 4 dozen reusable on back order.

🚨
🚨
ANNOUNCEMENT
🚨
🚨

FINALLY, we have received the long awaited rubber gaskets to fill all outstanding backorders. We will begin shipping orders tomorrow, Thursday, February 3, and hope to be completely caught up by Friday, February 18th.
From that time we expect to return to 3-5 days shipping on all orders.
Additionally, we have sufficient inventory to meet demand, and orders will be filled as they are received, so if you’re thinking about 2022, now is a good time to get in line

Hope this helps.

Tip that may help some of you. If you shop at Krogers I went in this morning to stock up on some fresh fruit and they were giving out N95 masks free to anyone that would take them. Display in the front of the store and also back by the pharmacy.

My girlfriend also said they were available at Walgreens as well in her area.

View attachment 14969

they are being distributed by most of the major chains - FED deal - you can get a free set delivered to your home

Latest posts

Back