Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My good friend Joe was Vaccinated 4 months ago. Was always in pretty good health. Started to feel rundown in November. Mid-December he went to the Doctor. They sent him for a catscan. Begining of January they sent him to Cancer Center in Houston. They ran another scan. Blood clots. Arm, leg, left lung. His health nose dived in the cancer center. They couldn't treat the cancer. Sent him home sunday to die. He passed away today at 4 pm with his dogs laying beside him. RIP Joe!

What are you referencing?

There will always be people unwilling to FIGHT for freedom, like this guy. Funny how they take advantage of the freedom others have fought and died for.

Thank God there are still some real men around who know the value of FREEDOM and are willing to FIGHT for it!

After we win, we will be sure that you keep having your rights and liberties taken from you.
I'm pretty sure you have nothing to with me keeping my rights and liberties I pretty sure that's up to the individual to weather they let someone take their rights and liberties but i could be wrong you could be the one that holds that power, but I did not get that message but will watching for the memo advising of that fact.

My sinuses are back to normal now thank goodness. I have been forcing my old bear to take his too. :) So hoping he starts feeling the benefits too and soon. I think I can get him 1 more doseage in before I go to bed for getting up for work at 2:30 AM. I do notice that his coughing is not so much now.
WHAT are you doing for your sinuses???? Mine are killing me!!!

I would at her have snow than freezing rain. My son has a doctor's appointment on Friday.

It has been raining since I got up at 4 a.m. hasn't stopped at all. I didn't let the chickens out of run because they just come to the front porch and poop everywhere.

WHAT are you doing for your sinuses???? Mine are killing me!!!

You can use CDS or you can us Povodine Iodine to clear them. With the iodine put 1 treaspoon in 4oz of water. Use Qtips to swab the nasal passages well and then dunk the Qtip in the solution again and sniff the iodine solution deep into each side of your nose. It kills colds, flu, and viruses. Got this from a physician and it works like a charm!

Latest posts

Back