Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shut mine up at night in a little duck house just like my chickens in a fence with a top on it. Locks on the doors and the gate raccoon proof. So far so good. We have bears to contend with here from time to time and I don't know if the cage could stand up to that but it is pretty stout. My husband over builds everything. Would probably take 10 grown men to move it though. I am sorry though! I would cry 😭

We have bears to contend with too. Part of the reason for our strong chicken house. Our one dog has ran bears off several times. We do follow him outside with a rifle.

Humidity is down to 92% today, Fall is right around the corner.
LOL No thanks, even though I grew up mostly without AC in the heat and humidity in Mississippi, I never got used to it. I have not-so-fond memories of a sweltering night in Pensacola without AC.

Hi just joined this forum from the UK. I'm a farmer and a born again Christian from wales who has decided to start prepping for economic chaos and possible natural disasters after witnessing insanity in my local town at the beginning of the covid 19 pandemic. All advice will be gratefully received. I'll take a good look around the forum but any threads that are particularly useful would help to begin with. Thanks great to be here.

Hi just joined this forum from the UK. I'm a farmer and a born again Christian from wales who has decided to start prepping for economic chaos and possible natural disasters after witnessing insanity in my local town at the beginning of the covid 19 pandemic. All advice will be gratefully received. I'll take a good look around the forum but any threads that are particularly useful would help to begin with. Thanks great to be here.
Welcome from South Africa.

Welcome to the forum. You may want to post in the Introduction section for new members just so that other members dont miss giving you a welcome.

Not sure what a grain maker is. A description and maybe a picture would help. Are you talking about a grain grinder by chance?

Latest posts

Back