Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psalm? I dont see the cool down here unless 84 is what you mean. It was only 87 when i went to garsen but i have never sweat so much. The humidity seemed high. I never checked.

Robin, low 80's down to mid 60's for the next few days . Rather than the 90's and 70's like its been . But yes I was chain sawing today and had to take a break . I overheated and thought I was going to have a stroke or something .

Brittany, baking bread is a valuable skill. Learn how to grow your own yeast too!
Trying to learn. My mom bought a BIG pack of yeast. She hardly ever used it. She stored it in an air tight canning jar that has a clip so it the lid is on tight. She passed away so my dad gave it to me. It is probably 7 years old. Does yeast go bad?

Trying to learn. My mom bought a BIG pack of yeast. She hardly ever used it. She stored it in an air tight canning jar that has a clip so it the lid is on tight. She passed away so my dad gave it to me. It is probably 7 years old. Does yeast go bad?

Yeast is a living tiny organism. It can last longest in the freezer. Something like 6 months. Yours has been dead a long time. Sorry.

We lost 11 ducks last night. I can't find any sign of what happened to them.

I shut mine up at night in a little duck house just like my chickens in a fence with a top on it. Locks on the doors and the gate raccoon proof. So far so good. We have bears to contend with here from time to time and I don't know if the cage could stand up to that but it is pretty stout. My husband over builds everything. Would probably take 10 grown men to move it though. I am sorry though! I would cry 😭

they are looking for lab techs here,all thanks to this virus, so I put in an application, it's same to me, do I take tests from poeple or take care of them at the ward, risk is the same,prolly slightly lower as there are equipment,good ones, when you take the tests,so now I'm waiting :)

Oh my! Do you think they wandered away? They aren’t the flying breed, right?
Three were Khaki Campbell and the rest were runners. I'm hoping they just wandered away. I even went down to the pond but it's a half mile from the house. I can see 1 or 2 getting picked off but not 11 at one time, and without leaving even a feather on the ground.

I shut mine up at night in a little duck house just like my chickens in a fence with a top on it. Locks on the doors and the gate raccoon proof. So far so good. We have bears to contend with here from time to time and I don't know if the cage could stand up to that but it is pretty stout. My husband over builds everything. Would probably take 10 grown men to move it though. I am sorry though! I would cry 😭
I've got a duck house under construction and I started making a run for them too. I got lazy because the ground is hard as a rock so digging post holes right now is a lot of work. I know; that's no excuse. Becuse I'm digging holes all the time on the preimeter fence.
Usually the ducks would spend the night in the little corral with the injured bull and the steer. I figured they were pretty safe there until I could finish their run.

I've got a duck house under construction and I started making a run for them too. I got lazy because the ground is hard as a rock so digging post holes right now is a lot of work. I know; that's no excuse. Becuse I'm digging holes all the time on the preimeter fence.
Usually the ducks would spend the night in the little corral with the injured bull and the steer. I figured they were pretty safe there until I could finish their run.

Latest posts

Back