Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG I do too. . .Last night I worked came home and aftwards only had a couple hours. I am about done for today, BUT I need to transfer back over to a graveyard shift. Do I want to take a nap than stay up all night or do I want to just stay up and sleep late? Neither one seems to be better than the other for me.

Arctic did you find your missing ducks?
I found where a couple of them were eaten. From the amount of tracks I found it looked like at least 4 or 5 coyotes came in and got them. It's my fault for not getting the duck pen finished. I started working on the pen today but the ground is so dry it's like digging post holes in a sand dune.

Yep, that concerns me the most. We have smoke to the West and South Southeast
When it's this dry I won't even drive off our internal road system. Or run the chainsaw or brush cutter. Our last moisture was on 29 June, and it came down as snow. Its very unlikely that we'll get any rain for the rest of August or September. Maybe October. So far I haven't seen any smoke around here yet. I hope it stays that way.

Just tried out my prepper washing machine. #10 washtub, plunger with holes drilled, water, soap, my overalls, churn like butter! It works!

LOL. I bought a couple of those some years ago. Tried one out and it does work. Much more energy expended than just dropping them in a washer, but if the power goes out permanently, a handy item to have!

Latest posts

Back