Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kamala Harris family owned “scores of African Black Slaves” according to her Jamaican grandfather.
It was her father, Donald J. Harris.
“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me),”
https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

That it is, it's becoming a lost art :( Nothing smells better in the home than the smell of homemade bread!

I‘m with you on the smell! So good! Just think what it would be like to not have any bread of any kind in the stores. Bread is an essential. Everyone needs at least a years worth of wheat grains sealed in Mylar with oxygen absorbers and in buckets. The grain will keep at least 30 yrs in a cool, temperature stable environment.

Many say much longer because grain from pyramids have been planted and grown!

Make sure you have at least 2 manual grinding mills and replacement parts too.

GeorgiaPeachie, it is what it is,now they sqabble about what type you should wear 😂, oh,baking,that's good to know, unfortunately not good at it.

Jontte, you can learn. You’re a very intelligent man. Give it a try. Be easy on yourself because there is a learning curve. At least please buy yourself wheat grain for long term storage.

You probably know already, but there are calculators for how much you will need if everything goes to chit. Personally, I’ve stocked enough for a very long time for our entire group. Yeah, my hubby says I’ve gone a little too far. LOL. 😆

thanks for the compliment, don't how intelligent I was / am, when I studied for this new profession of paramedic and been working in hospitals too,must admit I could get the same money easier from other jobs..
my ex-wife always told me you feel with your fingers if the dough is good,still trying to find that feel,but I have flour,dry-yeast enough to make do,if I have to.

Brittany, baking bread is a valuable skill. Learn how to grow your own yeast too!
Grew our own for the first time last year and it is fabulous.
20200510_181006.jpg

Latest posts

Back