Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know you have prettier scenery by far from my flat lands I see here. :) That is ok for me. I got timber. . . lol. I will have to agree with your wife on your taste buds. Weren't you eating SPAM when wife was away? Sorry Bud, I can't stand the stuff.
I LOVE Spam and grits, ordered more today!!!!!!!!

I've felt the same for a few months now, and I'm trying to stay away from the news, I don't watch it at all, and don't read as much anymore either. I can just feel it at my workplace, that all of this is about to come to a head soon. The system can't sustain this for much longer.
ONLY news you can believe to be true is One America News!!!!

I'm doing another supply run today.
I've got this weird sense of foreboding. And no, I'm not convinced that I'm psychic or any of that nonsense. Maybe all the bad news is just getting to me. With how things are headed, it's hard not to be concerned.
My thoughts have been more on having enough small stuff lately- fittings, nuts, bolts screws, etc. Anything I may need to keep systems up and runnning.

My thoughts have been more on having enough small stuff lately- fittings, nuts, bolts screws, etc. Anything I may need to keep systems up and runnning.
Don't forget scrap steel: plate, pipe, tubing etc. Welding rod: electric and gas rod for steel, aluminum and cast iron.

Don't forget scrap steel: plate, pipe, tubing etc. Welding rod: electric and gas rod for steel, aluminum and cast iron.
Have all that stocked, even have titanium, my shop has milling machines, welders, lathes, end mill, and lots more, I can bout manufacture anything i want, Also have extensive gunsmithing supplys!

Have a couple spools for my welder (I am still teaching myself for that skill). The scrap steel is a good idea.

Latest posts

Back