Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got dozens and dozens of No Trespassing and No Hunting signs posted around my property. Still have a couple miles of fencing without signs yet. Every spring when I'm repairing fence I add another dozen or so signs.

I Posted signs around my property, but that was awhile back. Need to go out and check on them again.

Arent you in a purple fence post state? I only really worry about my 2000 ft of park border, The Watershed property behind me is posted up tight 4 miles away.
Shockingly, my fence line around the perimeter is considered no trespassing in CA. Otherwise I would have to put up a sign every 1000 ft.
In NY,I would have had to have a sign every 25 ft, with restrictions Like not on a fence post Or telephone pole.

I would like to see a purple tree state like PA.

the trouble with signs is people dont read them, had a cold caller knock on the door the other day, there is a sign on the door but he didnt read it, probably couldnt, so you can plaster as many signs as you like but it dosent fix the problem.

in the US the signs are for you - not the trespassers or bad guys >>> legal written sign warnings are everything in court ....

I had a friend who swore by colloidal silver, and the whites of his eyes did look blueish. I think he took too much. But I've also seen the cream sold by Emergency Essentials, and that didn't look like as big a deal.
We have tons of mosquitoes that get going after a rain. Husband is vaxxed, I'm not. We both get bit. I use OFF because I can't stand it.

So, I've been waiting for a more traditional VACCINE instead of gene therapy and it looks like Novavax is the one. Japan just ordered 150 million doses of it. Perhaps I won't lose my job after all? I'm not inherently anti vaccine but I refuse mRNA for now and the J&J also isn't quite there because it's also introducing genetic instructions albeit not the RNA route. But don't I will still never vote for a politician who will use coercion to get people vaccinated.

So, I've been waiting for a more traditional VACCINE instead of gene therapy and it looks like Novavax is the one. Japan just ordered 150 million doses of it. Perhaps I won't lose my job after all? I'm not inherently anti vaccine but I refuse mRNA for now and the J&J also isn't quite there because it's also introducing genetic instructions albeit not the RNA route. But don't worry I will still never vote for a politician who will use coercion to get people vaccinated.

in the US the signs are for you - not the trespassers or bad guys >>> legal written sign warnings are everything in court ....
I cant afford to go to court over some idiot banging on my door, and its not the same person or company doing it we get all sorts, someone selling something isnt too bad, I just tell them to go away, but JW's are the worst, I have to slam the door in their faces, as a Pagan that is religious persecution.
it dosent happen too often, its just annoying when they dont read the notice.

So, I've been waiting for a more traditional VACCINE instead of gene therapy and it looks like Novavax is the one. Japan just ordered 150 million doses of it. Perhaps I won't lose my job after all? I'm not inherently anti vaccine but I refuse mRNA for now and the J&J also isn't quite there because it's also introducing genetic instructions albeit not the RNA route. But don't I will still never vote for a politician who will use coercion to get people vaccinated.

The dishonest pharmaceutical companies are no to be trusted. Unless you have a trusted independent lab test your shot, you don't know what there injecting in you.

I had a friend who swore by colloidal silver, and the whites of his eyes did look blueish. I think he took too much. But I've also seen the cream sold by Emergency Essentials, and that didn't look like as big a deal.
We have tons of mosquitoes that get going after a rain. Husband is vaxxed, I'm not. We both get bit. I use OFF because I can't stand it.
The blue is permanent too. Saw a pic of a man that looks like papa Smurf.

I cant afford to go to court over some idiot banging on my door, and its not the same person or company doing it we get all sorts, someone selling something isnt too bad, I just tell them to go away, but JW's are the worst, I have to slam the door in their faces, as a Pagan that is religious persecution.
it dosent happen too often, its just annoying when they dont read the notice.

if that "idiot" turns into some confrontation - you immediately defeat his excuse with the proper signage - and - it's not for him but for the local DA that will be on his/her side of the confrontation ....

signs are cheap insurance - some parts of the country "purple laws" are recognized >> property perimeter trees & fence posts striped in purple paint are warning signs prohibiting any further travel

A friend posted that mosquitoes are eating her vaxxed husband while not touching her unvaxxed body.

Same at our house. Husband and I have same blood types. I know mosquitoes like some blood more than others . My husband keeps Off by the swing and I never use it.
As long as my wife is with me, the mosquitoes leave me alone. She's like a mosquito magnet. Ants too. Nothing to do with vaxxed or unvaxxed, some people are just like that.

Latest posts

Back