Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend posted that mosquitoes are eating her vaxxed husband while not touching her unvaxxed body.

Same at our house. Husband and I have same blood types. I know mosquitoes like some blood more than others . My husband keeps Off by the swing and I never use it.
skeeters don't bother me much unless they can get to the top of my feet and then they eat me alive

Same here guys, the wife and I bought #7 boxes of 36 count Swaggertys sausage patties and put them in the freezer and 50# of flower, the wife and daughter stocked up on feminine products, prescription meds and vitamins . I made a round thru sporting goods and picked up a CRKT neck knife and two more bricks of 22 long rifle and a box of 22 wmr hollow point. I think we are pretty well set for the apocalypse of a democratic proportion.

I cant afford to go to court over some idiot banging on my door, and its not the same person or company doing it we get all sorts, someone selling something isnt too bad, I just tell them to go away, but JW's are the worst, I have to slam the door in their faces, as a Pagan that is religious persecution.
it dosent happen too often, its just annoying when they dont read the notice.
I NEVER go to my door without a gun in my hand, I check cameras first to see whos there, then if they are not invited guests, they dont tary too long on my doorstep!!!

Yesterday the wife and I drove up to some high mountain lakes not far from here. Beautiful country, but steep! One little slip and its a couple thousand feet to the bottom. We checked out 6 lakes for fishing, kayaking and trapping. We don’t have much more time before the snow blocks the roads to these lakes. There's a possibility that we may get snow here by Thursday.

I'm doing another supply run today.
I've got this weird sense of foreboding. And no, I'm not convinced that I'm psychic or any of that nonsense. Maybe all the bad news is just getting to me. With how things are headed, it's hard not to be concerned.
I've felt the same for a few months now, and I'm trying to stay away from the news, I don't watch it at all, and don't read as much anymore either. I can just feel it at my workplace, that all of this is about to come to a head soon. The system can't sustain this for much longer.

I need this flag. . . Just wish it mentioned Kamala, Pelosi, Shumer and the list goes on. . .
1631493658793.png

Made another batch of hot sauce today. This time its a pineapple habanaro sauce. Just can't seem to make it hot enough though.
Got a chicken cooking on the rotisserie.
I understand that a lot of BS is going on in the world, but from where I'm sitting right now everything looks pretty good. Much better since I seldom turn the news on anymore. We'll all manage somehow.

Made another batch of hot sauce today. This time its a pineapple habanaro sauce. Just can't seem to make it hot enough though.
I understand that a lot of BS is going on in the world, but from where I'm sitting right now everything looks pretty good. Much better since I seldom turn the news on anymore. We'll all manage somehow.
Where I am sitting, life is pretty good right now too. Had a baby calf today and seems like momma is taking care of her girl. Try adding in some crushed red pepper flakes, the kind you would add on pizza into your hot sauce. That is what I do.

Where I am sitting, life is pretty good right now too. Had a baby calf today and seems like momma is taking care of her girl. Try adding in some crushed red pepper flakes, the kind you would add on pizza into your hot sauce. That is what I do.
I forgot to mention that the view from our back deck makes everything seem better. I'm over looking the mountains, timber and the last of our cattle coming down from the hills looking for dinner.
Congrats on the new heifer calf. We'll get more cattle next year, just not likely that we'll do a cow/calf operation again.
The next hot sauce recipe I try will be from dried peppers. The wife says my mouth is burnt out is what I can't detect any heat.

I forgot to mention that the view from our back deck makes everything seem better. I'm over looking the mountains, timber and the last of our cattle coming down from the hills looking for dinner.
Congrats on the new heifer calf. We'll get more cattle next year, just not likely that we'll do a cow/calf operation again.
The next hot sauce recipe I try will be from dried peppers. The wife says my mouth is burnt out is what I can't detect any heat.
Yeah I know you have prettier scenery by far from my flat lands I see here. :) That is ok for me. I got timber. . . lol. I will have to agree with your wife on your taste buds. Weren't you eating SPAM when wife was away? Sorry Bud, I can't stand the stuff.

I'll agree with that! Whenever he sees a kid, he makes a big line over.
Smoking the pineapple adds a lot. It takes wells to a short smoke.

I'm doing another supply run today.
I've got this weird sense of foreboding. And no, I'm not convinced that I'm psychic or any of that nonsense. Maybe all the bad news is just getting to me. With how things are headed, it's hard not to be concerned.
I TOTALLY agree with you, I have upped MY threat level considerably, The way all things are going now its just a matter of time before something breaks, You cant trust our government for anything anymore, This virus deal is a total setup, and the democrats are pushing agendas that scare the living hell out of anyone that is sane and a patriot. I really feel that we are so close to either a military take over or a civil war between patriots and liberal nut cases its not funny. MY advice is be totally prepared for ANYTHING!!!

Yeah I know you have prettier scenery by far from my flat lands I see here. :) That is ok for me. I got timber. . . lol. I will have to agree with your wife on your taste buds. Weren't you eating SPAM when wife was away? Sorry Bud, I can't stand the stuff.
Spam is the best meat-like product ever made. Of course it has to be fried.
Sometimes I'd like it if I had a little piece of flat land here.

Latest posts

Back