Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in the middle of buying a new car since my beloved 4x4 died and cannot be fixed...decided to reduce the downpayment to $3000 instead of $4500 so we have a bit more of cash for SHOPPING...gonna get some more food and such, but have to do it behind the wifeys back, she thinks we have enough...hope she understands and forgives me if what PP and Monkeywerx are dead-on with what is coming...no weapons or ammo here, just the minimal toys...GP

We are in the middle of buying a new car since my beloved 4x4 died and cannot be fixed...decided to reduce the downpayment to $3000 instead of $4500 so we have a bit more of cash for SHOPPING...gonna get some more food and such, but have to do it behind the wifeys back, she thinks we have enough...hope she understands and forgives me if what PP and Monkeywerx are dead-on with what is coming...no weapons or ammo here, just the minimal toys...GP
Link?

Watched it live.

Half of it was BS, with the "Since I took office," BS.
But that is to be expected.

He just put a target on pretty much 80 million Americans via their jobs.

His POV on the economy was laughable.

Start a trend: Post Private Property or No Trespassing signs on your front lawn as a sign of resistance.

Notice how he walked off stage but not with his back to the press?
Optics.

Watched it live.

Half of it was BS, with the "Since I took office," BS.
But that is to be expected.

He just put a target on pretty much 80 million Americans via their jobs.

His POV on the economy was laughable.

Start a trend: Post Private Property or No Trespassing signs on your front lawn as a sign of resistance.

Notice how he walked off stage but not with his back to the press?
Optics.
Already have 3 up my driveway. In my state a fence, means a fence. Kinda surprising in CA. 😀
I have a welcoming committee

Latest posts

Back