Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the only thing that matters is, did the colored guy deserve getting shot?

well - the shot guy had an interesting criminal history >>> been at the crook thing going back to his juvie days - was currently wanted for a felony assault on a woman involving $$$$ theft - sounds like she might have been a hooker - had over $800 in her bra ....

don't think there's much of an actual friend & relative base that'll miss him >>> but the loot & arson fans in MN will think fondly of him watching the new wide screen ....

Ever notice how unbelieveable clear the pictures are TAKEN ON MARS???
AND, how useless the pictures are taken by BANK and STORE cameras???
WTF?? My dashcam makes better videos of the road situation than those in banks when they are getting robbed by someone without a mask...

Sleeping Jo has declared a national state of emergency because of Russia I have just read in some media, I wanted to ask my American friends here what that means and what to expect now. I would appreciate some info on what this means so I can prepare for this situation if needed, since Russia is not far away here and Jo may be going to war (which I hope not) I would have to get a few more boxes of ammo over the weekend (if that helps).
Thank you for the info.

I don't see that on any news here. I know he's added sanctions against Russia. They just declared a national state of emergency because of man made climate change. Because they did that, I don't think I'll ever believe a national state of emergency.
Get ammo anyway.

I have read that Sleeping Jo will hold a live speech about (his) problems in Russia at 22:30 German time.
No offense, but I have a bad feeling that this demented guy definitely doesn't know what he's doing anymore and wants to start a conflict. If he does, it will create a very dangerous situation, all the ammunition I buy will be useless if the Russian gets angry.

I have read that Sleeping Jo will hold a live speech about (his) problems in Russia at 22:30 German time.
No offense, but I have a bad feeling that this demented guy definitely doesn't know what he's doing anymore and wants to start a conflict. If he does, it will create a very dangerous situation, all the ammunition I buy will be useless if the Russian gets angry.

last I heard Germany had a stake in the Ukraine deal thru NATO >>> there was a whole brigade of tanks and support infantry on the Polish border ....

I have the feeling that the EU, Germany and Jo are making the same mistake as they did with Obama and led the Russians to react, and Russia then invaded Crimea. For four weeks now, gasoline is being poured on the fire in this area and the Turkish despot and the Polish government are now getting involved. I am not in everything friend with Putin, but I see the role of Ukraine even if my (banned) "friend" Anaconda is probably different view.
If Jo wants to go to war, then war or provocation with Russia will be a big mistake in which not only Jo will lose, but if he is unlucky and the situation escalates thousands of soldiers who never want such a war will lose their lives.
I hope not because Jo has war in mind, but if that happens Europe, Russia and the USA will look different after this war. If Sleeping Jo really holds a live speech (which I doubt) it would be great if one of you could somehow put it here, thanks in any case.

I bought a new TV,,,,,all my streaming problems are a outdated PC,,,,it's 16 ears old,,,
Have no clue about streaming. . . I have heard about it in commercials. Thought streaming was done ON the computer, but it is on the TV? Yeah, I am that stupid. . .

Latest posts

Back