Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news yesterday. I lost my little male Scottish Terrier last month to liver cancer he was 14. My female Scottish Terrier who is 11 had surgery last week and they amputated part of one of her back feet. She had cancer in the toe. Got the labs back and looks like it was localized and has not spread to the bone or organs. She goes back next week for a little laser surgery on one little spot they found left and then she should be cancer free. Vet says she is healthy otherwise and should be able to live out what is left of her life cancer free. Says she should be able to get several more years. Fingers crossed. I sure dreaded having to put her down. So attached.

I have another doeling,,,,,,,

Attachments

• 20210409_154809.jpg
    20210409_154809.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210409_154816.jpg
    20210409_154816.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 8
Such a cutie! And you did a real nice job on the dress
Thank you @Amish Heart. She had been playing hard all day long with her sisters and cousins. I saw her out in the pool crying. . . I knew she was tired at this point so went over to just pick up. She needed just a moment. . . She stopped crying, I asked if she was ok and she told me yes. Then I asked if she wanted to go back into the pool and I got the head nod. So back she went. That is all it takes for her. My oldest having a meltdown, whew that can be a challenge sometimes. You know how sisters can be. . . Birthday girl got oldest sister's gum from Easter taking a piece and then handing out to all her cousins too. . . Got gum away then took oldest up into her clubhouse to discuss how we are going to spruce it up discussing what kind of fabric curtains I needed to make and what kind of pictures we were going to paint on canvas to hang. . .

Back to picking up #2 out of pool, well I did it wrong and knew as soon as I did it. I was hunch back this morning so my sweet hunny fed my goats for me. It didnt stop me completely though. I still went out to hoe and weed my garden. Just went at a very slower pace. I got my okra and mammoth sunflowers planted. 1/2 a bed of cantaloupe and another 1/2 bed of Charleston Grey Watermelon. Hunny and I both dug the trenches for corn and got around 240ft planted today. We have around that amount to still plant but then the entire garden will be planted! I just want to do so,e mulching once the plants start emerging.

Just read on Instagram that my daughter took the vaccine and is sick. Shes afraid to tell me straight up because she knows how i feel about them..
I hope she does get to feeling better. I know of a few people now that have taken it and although they do feel sick, especially with the second, they tend to recover.

Latest posts

Back