Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant stream because we have satellite. I cant get lots of shows now because they only stream. Bought mom a new tv and it all if the apps for the well known services and its worthless to us.

I have the highest Hughesnet. I can use it without using data from 2 am to 6 am,but otherwise it will slow you down if you use too much during day.

I don't believe your stupid, you just haven't been educated about streaming. (Me neither BTW) 🙄
I still have issues using the computer at work and I have been there for 21 years. . . They keep changing things on me. With some one with bad eye sight AND computer illiterate, it's not a good combo!!

Got a text from DIL not too long ago wondering what I was doing for tomorrow. I know what that means. . . :) Told her that I am actually off! So now expecting a visit with her and 3 grands. My plans can always change (as long as I get an advanced warning, if work is involved) when I get that kind of offer.

Sure wish we lived closer to you Robin. Hunny could have that dug for you in no time. He only charges $50 an hour. Not Sure what the going rate is there.

Robinjopo, I don't know what is wrong with your septic system, but I do know that acids dissolve metals and kill germs. Bases dissolve organic material and kill germs. What septic systems need are healthy happy germs. I would check the PH of your tank and bring it to about neutral. Four or seven bottles of H2SO4 seems like a lot to me depending on their size and strength.

A question for you, since when has the U.S. Army been on
DEFCON 3 ???
All of America is on DefCon3 at the moment...no big movements, no big flights. Just a upgrade in the alert status to shorten the reaction times and not allow the soldiers to be far away from their duty stations, 15 minute reaction time required.
Do not get worried till the Cheyenne Mountain complex gets shut...then go to the cellar and pray. Just keep prepping and listen to all the different news and info sources you can find...GP

I think it has to do with Ukraine, NATO wants to send 40,000 soldiers there and the Russians are currently moving many military units and heavy artillery on trains to western Russia, if there is a confrontation there then it will be very dangerous here.

Latest posts

Back