Alternative Methods

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I sparked some interest here, as I refuse to become a prisoner in my own home- too much of that as a kid living with a family intent on surviving nuclear attack and the Soviet invasion. While I was deployed I felt the least in control but had alot of gear. When I travel, somethings are always with me: hiking boots, lighter, water purification straw, multi tool, first aid kit (minimal but helpful), small compass, Columbia packable rain jacket and a few other odds and ends. Being retired military, I also keep aware of any US military bases, if nothing more than a rallying point. If I'm trapped overseas, I'll treat it the same as if my house and bug out location are destroyed. I will not surrender to fear or the what if's. Now, when I get a bit older and my agility isn't the same, I'll probably stay closer to home. Also, I tend to travel to places on hunts, so if I'm lucky, I'll have a weapon on me.

in other words folks are gonna want to drink..so if they have some thing you need for yourself and/or family.or some thing you can use for trade..then trade some vodka for it..on acount that'll give you something that someone else needs..and like krime pointed out.medical usage and fuel useage as well..and of course.a lil nip here n there aint bad..

If you run across abandoned vehicle's, one of these will be handy:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 14
You can grill your steak over your stake after it's served it's purpose!

They are nice to have. I gave mine away since I can't ride a damned bike anymore. No longer have enough balance to not fall over, been thinking about getting one of those recumbent bikes though.

I'm so glad I'm amusing all of you!:p It's embarrassing not to be able to ride a bike anymore.

I know you didn't Bill and you didn't need to apologize. I know you were just teasing.

It's alright Bill, no worries, didn't hurt my feelings. Just something that got messed up when I got hurt, learn to roll with it.

Latest posts

Back