Alternative Methods

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most reliable transportation is the LPC (Leather Personnel Carrier) when all else fails. Be prepared to hump it in and out. Carry with you only that which you need. Stay light and stay in shape. I personnaly hope this is not the case because it would really suck, but walking must be considered as a possiblity.

The most reliable transportation is the LPC (Leather Personnel Carrier) when all else fails. Be prepared to hump it in and out. Carry with you only that which you need. Stay light and stay in shape. I personnaly hope this is not the case because it would really suck, but walking must be considered as a possiblity.
I have completely rewritten my family's exercise plan. It was a a little harder to find something to get the kids involved with, but now that summer is coming swimming will soon be more accessible.

I like the LPC reference! It has been many moons since the last time I heard or even used that saying, but it is a keeper.

Good food for thought. Trying to find a carburetor style engine maybe a bit difficult these days.....
I would like a late 1970's or early 80's SUV of some sort. Less computer crap on board and less smog stuff too.
If you can find something that still has points and a coil not electronic ignition,emps will take out the electronic ignition in most 70s or early 80s cars & trucks

is there some sort of aparatus that is made specifically for sphyoning (spelling?) gas from vehicles?

Thanks! I assumed they made something for it! I def don't wanna be inhaling or drinking gas by accident while attempting to syphon lol
I'm glad you asked about it as I needed to get one too.
The thought of accidentally drinking it doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

To Consider An Alternative Fuel Source IS Good Medicine, but don't forget about the Obvious Fuel,...Gasoline !....At some point there will be abandoned vehicles (and bodies) littering certain areas, because they couldn't move, due to stopped-up , clogged roads....Ergo .Fuel Source....You need a portable hand crank pump (Oil Grade) with rubber flexible (Oil Grade again) hose (approx 1/4 " ID and about 5ft in length) and small containers to siphon the gas into,...I have one ready to go, and I put it together for under $50.00 !!.......

Latest posts

Back