What's your EDC ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The knife has:
A cork screw
Approx a 2 1/2 inch blade
Approx a 1 1/2 inch blade
Bottle opener (I think)
Screw drive (I think)
Approx 1 1/2 inch slender blade

On the base of the biggest blade is says: Victorinox Switzerland Stainless Rostfre 1 (I'm not positive about the last word and number it is really worn down.[/quot

http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Spartan

Last edited:
i agree i also cary multiple pouches in my main bag most of which i made myself got on youtube and learned how to thread my wifes sewing machine . made drawstring bags from old work pants and clothing very useful skill to have.

sounds like you done some good there..got any pics of what you made?

here ya go the bag with the pink strings i made for my wife I SWEAR!
IMG_0141.JPG

Fail on the picture upload, nice stuff though !!! Like of the altoids tin with the ranger band, also the Victorinox spirit, Paracord. Nice load out. All the same ^&%$ I like !!! Hell ya !!!

EDC.png

Leatherman Wingman, 3 extra mags, Sig Ultra Carry 45 (rigged for cargo pocket) 230 lumen tactical light, dumb phone (longer battery life and better reception than a smart phone), Silver Eagle, Cash.

I often carry a prepaid smartphone too. It's off most of the time.

i tried the small bags in my bob but, it took up space cus it made the bags bulky some how. i found a way around it, but since any item that is small, i have in the smaller pockets of my bags.

Fail on the picture upload, nice stuff though !!! Like of the altoids tin with the ranger band, also the Victorinox spirit, Paracord. Nice load out. All the same ^&%$ I like !!! Hell ya !!!

yea dunno whats up with that the pics are fine as thumbnail but when i enlarge they are upside down and blurry .

If the phone is nearly horizontal when taking a picture, which orientation is recorded is a crapshoot. You won't notice when viewing pictures on the phone because it corrects for the orientation. The computer can't because it has no sense of orientation.

Nice set up!
How's the recoil on the Sig?

Surprisingly manageable.

Part of that is due to the load. I'm running 230 gr cast with 4.5 grains of Trail Boss. It's right at the power floor for IDPA so it's still considered a more or less "full" load, but about 100-200 fps below max loads. It's not as comfortable as shooting a full sized 1911 with the same loads, but actually more comfortable than shooting a full sized 1911 with factory loads.

It is a bit more difficult to shoot accurately with the shorter sight radius. The other day I was shooting reactive steel targets at the range, and I was hitting about 5-6 out of 8. Normally I'd be hitting 7-8 out of 8 with a 5" 1911.

It's an Officer size frame, so it's supposed to use the shorter 6-7 round Officer mags. I'm using full sized 7-8 round mags. Due to the mag well, they only stick out slightly.

I have been looking at getting the larger one in your picture.

There is a skeletool and a skeletool cx

The cx has a pain edge blade and some carbon fiber inserts . 60.00
Skeletool has combo blade no carbon fiber. 40.00

Latest posts

Back