what I need when the time comes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were asking me Bill, it was chemical use. I just won't tolerate it. A beer or a snort of shine once in awhile is one thing, but getting pig drunk daily in front of your kids is just not something I want to be around. I won't put up with meth, crack or any other hard drug. A little herb once in awhile does help my really bad migraines and I will admit to that, but it is far from daily use and never around a kid.

I wish some herb would take care of my migraines.
I suffer from Migraine Variants. I have had seizures because of them.
Smoke is a preventative, not an abortive med.
If I was to smoke it, I would have to smoke it all day,every day.

Not a way I would like to go through daily life.

I wish some herb would take care of my migraines.
I suffer from Migraine Variants. I have had seizures because of them.
Smoke is a preventative, not an abortive med.
If I was to smoke it, I would have to smoke it all day,every day.

Not a way I would like to go through daily life.

Try rhodiola (rhodiola rosea whole root) drops, 20 drops per day in just a little water, my wife suffered migraines until I got her started on rhodiola 3yrs ago, its about $16 ounce but last over 60 days (comes in 1 ounce bottle w/eye dropper) the brand I get is 'herb pharm' take it in the morning not in the evening ;)

Try rhodiola (rhodiola rosea whole root) drops, 20 drops per day in just a little water, my wife suffered migraines until I got her started on rhodiola 3yrs ago, its about $16 ounce but last over 60 days (comes in 1 ounce bottle w/eye dropper) the brand I get is 'herb pharm' take it in the morning not in the evening ;)

That might be one thing I haven't tried?

Now I load a bong with daisy petals,
not sure if that works, yet... :D

That might be one thing I haven't tried?

Now I load a bong with daisy petals,
not sure if that works, yet... :D

go out in your yard and eat the roots of dandelions (un-sprayed and free of dog piss) dandelions are overlooked in this country for some odd reason (early spring early fall)

I had a closed head injury resulting in moderate tbi. I've had seizures and horrible migraines since December of 2010 due to this. As I said, the herb is occasional so I don't consider one hit every 3 weeks or so too terribly bad. One of the anti-seizure medicines they have me on is just horrible, the side effects leave me so hostile that I will 'forget' to take it often. But I am limited in what types of medicine I can take so I'm stuck with this one for now.

Oh Lordy, please ignore anything I wrote last night, I was not in my right mind. I overdid some things yesterday and fell off of a ladder helping to catch chickens for someone and I was tired and I'd taken my dr. prescribed medicine. I apologize for not making any sense. Hubs and the kidlet got me settled into my chair and forgot to take the computer far away from me so I thought it would be a good idea to go online. Sorry again.

To do what? Pretend to be mad at me? :( Hey did those seeds get there yet?

First comment and not sure how to answer or discuss all of these things. Being from Norway and all... And I will apology for my lack of English skills upfront.
In this little country north of Europe we do not expect the huge attacks if it happens at all. Still, after getting married and having kids at five years old it seems kind of naive not to take some few preparing steps. Just bought a new house. The house has a perfect basement to use. The issue now is to get my wife into the thought of preparing. She will probably think me "nuts". But I do not mind being nuts if the steps I take today is lifesaving tomorrow ;) . So far no prep is done. That's why I'm here. To learn.

Latest posts

Back