Top priorities on your bug out land

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to look what you have around you.
For example water and shelter is not my priority 1 and 2. The only reason is where I live I will have shelter and water. So I need to look futher down my list.
So does everyone have to look through their list.
What do you get easy and what do you need to work hard to get. Make your survior list and compare it to what you can get easy or not. And work from there.

Fellow Floridian here. First, you need to find a remote location that you can get to without having to take major highways. Next, look for a place that already has a well in place (expensive to put in yourself)..like an old ranch or farm. Everything else isn't really location driven (i.e. you can always grow food anywhere in the state, and you can always raise chickens, rabbits, etc....and you can always build shelter). You can always grow fruit trees (oranges of course, but also pears and peaches, and believe it or not, at least 4 different kinds of apples (Tropic Sweet, Anna, Golden Dorset, and some Israeli one)....yes, apples in FL)

Latest posts

Back