To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilton is a village/town in the same county as the city of Rochester. Most Obits are published in the Rochester D+C newspaper there.
I don’t trust tweets and media from either side right now. Unfortunatly you may be correct. I didn’t recall seeing that last name from my my daily scan of the areas Obits.
I may live out west, but I know where home was for 50 years.
I dont trust anymore myself and like to do my own research now with reliable sources. to verify. I do not always, if I trust the source so please verify for yourself on any post.

So sorry for your loss and to everyone out there who suffered the same.

1636024088221.png

https://gab.com/vaccineregrets/posts/107216642576608665
How many of our children have to die or be permanently disabled before ALL DOCTORS stand up and STOP the jab?

Every industry has a percentage of crooks and incompetents. Think of any place you ever worked.

The medical industry is no different. These are the people who are willing to jab children.

Then there are the subverted -- those who cannot process reality and will repeat/believe/live the propaganda.

It doesn't help that the government is bribing them too.

I just got my covid booster a few minutes ago. Set off three metal detectors since… lol. Just kidding. I spoke to the head of the clinic in the hospital here and they said they have not had a single adverse reaction at this Atlanta medical center since they started giving them. The only thing people get are sore arms and feeling a little sick for two to three days at most. So typical vaccine results. Sorry, this thing isn’t 100% safe, but it’s not killing people by the thousands like some here are saying. Of course if I stop posting here in the near future you could disregard that last part!

I spoke to the head of the clinic in the hospital here and they said they have not had a single adverse reaction at this Atlanta medical center since they started giving them. The only thing people get are sore arms and feeling a little sick for two to three days at most. So typical vaccine results.

Your foolishness, while telling everyone how smart you are, never ceases to amaze me. So, the head of the clinic told YOU, everything is fine, and you just believe him like a good little lemming. Why should HE tell YOU anything? Who are you to him? Who are you to anyone? You are a legend in your own mind.

Your sense of self importance is astounding, really.

Dunning Kruger

24-Year-Old Hockey Star Boris Sadecky Dies After Collapsing on Ice in Cardiac Arrest Last Friday

View attachment 14043

View attachment 14044

How many other young, healthy men are DYING FROM THE JAB?? We only hear about the sports stars.
56 YO family member got his booster shot 2 weeks ago, within 5 days a growth showed up in his stomach, tues is ruptured and poisoned his blood, he is being burried this saturday!!!!

56 YO family member got his booster shot 2 weeks ago, within 5 days a growth showed up in his stomach, tues is ruptured and poisoned his blood, he is being burried this saturday!!!!

My condolences Dave. There is no doubt that the next year is going to be fraught with pain and much loss. Prayers for his soul…

“11 doctors seriously injured by covid injections speak out

Eleven doctors represented by attorney Aaron Siri of the Siri Glimstad law firm want the shots to undergo a thorough investigation, and the results to be made public, so everyone can make an informed decision about whether or not to get injected.

“The harms they have been reporting are not redness at the injection site,” wrote Siri in a letter. “The harms are all serious.”

One of the doctors who says she was one of the first people to get injected now suffers from small fiber neuropathy as a result. She says she lost her “pinprick and temperature sensation of bilateral extremities” and also has “a constant shakiness to muscles upon movement.”

Prior to getting the jab, this person was “extremely healthy and very active.” As a medical expert herself, she says she has “no doubt that my medical symptoms were caused by the vaccine.”

Another of the doctors, a gastroenterologist and board-certified medical doctor who retired last year, says she “suffered a life-threatening and life-altering severe reaction 30 minutes after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.”

You can read more details about the 11 doctors at LifeSiteNews.”

RELATED: Nearly all of the FDA’s vaccine advisory committee members have financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry.)

Why do you think he died from the jab? Don’t people die every day from many different things?
Yep. Could’ve been cardiomyopathy which if you have an athlete you would be used to signing the SCD risk waiver every year.
This sensationalism stories are eaten up by people who love Jerry Springer and have no discernment at all, best to just ignore and move on.

Yep. Could’ve been cardiomyopathy which if you have an athlete you would be used to signing the SCD risk waiver every year.
This sensationalism stories are eaten up by people who love Jerry Springer and have no discernment at all, best to just ignore and move on.

Yeah, three professional athletes dying from heart issues in one week happens all the time. No it doesn't. Let's see, what could cause something so anomalous? Hmmm....oh, oh, I know, the vaccine, that is KNOWN to cause heart problems in young men.

Yeah, three professional athletes dying from heart issues in one week happens all the time. No it doesn't. Let's see, what could cause something so anomalous? Hmmm....oh, oh, I know, the vaccine, that is KNOWN to cause heart problems in young men.

How do you know?
It just hasn't been given the platform as it is now - EVERYTHING must be related to the vaccine. Of course. But NOTHING related to COVID. Got it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/
SCD, sudden cardiac death IS prevalent In competitive athletes. If you care to read about it, and what conditions cause it, you can see the article I listed above

Just like every death is not covid related, not every death is vaccine related. You can't have it both ways.

How do you know?
It just hasn't been given the platform as it is now - EVERYTHING must be related to the vaccine. Of course. But NOTHING related to COVID. Got it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/
SCD, sudden cardiac death IS prevalent In competitive athletes. If you care to read about it, and what conditions cause it, you can see the article I listed above

Just like every death is not covid related, not every death is vaccine related. You can't have it both ways.
How do you feel about OSHA backing Biden's press conference with mandating the shots to every employee that employs over 100 employees?

Latest posts

Back