To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think we have a cure for cancer, but that would take money out of the hands of BIG PHARMA. They are lying to us. They want people sick so they can get more and more money.

I have a cure for cancer. CDS and DMSO.

DMSO is a powerful solvent. So powerful, it goes right through your skin into your bloodstream almost instantly. After contact with DMSO on your skin you will taste a kind of garlicy taste. You have to be careful because if there is any kind of chemical on your skin, the DMSO will take it with it.

A closely related chemical to DMSO is DMSO2, more commonly known as MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which you might be familiar with. It is usually included with glucosamine condroitin pills as an anti inflammatory pain reliever.

Are you talking about as a dietary supplement? Or the intravenous use? Or cream?

Its used in many ways. Research and study its safe usage. I'm saying what I use for curing all cancers. Primarily I use CDS, but DMSO has some uses for certain cancers.

“Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero was taken immediately to the hospital“

1635852425239.jpeg

HERE IS ANOTHER
”The 28-year-old midfielder suddenly fell over…“Emil Palsson had a cardiac arrest in the 12th minute of play. Palsson was successfully resuscitated, and then flown to Haukeland Hospital for further examination and treatment,””

AND YET ANOTHER
”In June, a similar event occurred when Denmark’s Christian Eriksen suddenly collapsed from a cardiac arrest”

But, I’m sure there is nothing going on with the JAB! 🤫

Medical Tyranny.

We thought all those "emergency laws" for public health were good laws. And they are, when there's a real emergency.

But as Dr. Benjamin Rush predicted in 1775, medical tyranny is conquering the world.

C.S. Lewis said, "a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."

Here are (too)many death notices of people dying at 40, the government denies all connections, it is always a natural cause.

Of course, an autopsy is NEVER done, because the doctors block hard as nails.
No matter how many people die in the vaccination program, it is always said that the benefits of vaccination outweigh, only which benefits means the government?????

Here are (too)many death notices of people dying at 40, the government denies all connections, it is always a natural cause.

Of course, an autopsy is NEVER done, because the doctors block hard as nails.
No matter how many people die in the vaccination program, it is always said that the benefits of vaccination outweigh, only which benefits means the government?????

If the “benefit” is a much lower population, sure!

If the “benefit” is a much lower population, sure!

If that is the goal, then the vaccinations, including the ensuing war when the sheep realize what you have done to yourself, will decimate the population very badly.

The big problem is that then most in Europe and the USA are gone and in Africa and South America are still as good as all there, they will be very happy in our country.

One thing is almost 100% sure here, even if the politicians keep promising us freedom, we will NEVER get it back.

Even if 99% of all people here were vaccinated (which will never be achievable either way) the politicians would target the people who had only 2 vaccinations.
At the moment in Europe the 1 booster is obligatory, that is the third vaccination, who refuses you will have his certificate cancelled, he will be considered as unvaccinated again.
It will go on like this, in spring the 2 booster, in autumn the 3 booster and the government will target all those who cancel the vaccination program, they will find reasons for it.

We are at the beginning of the complete enslavement of our own government, as it looks at the moment there will be no normalization except the "new normality".
At the moment I don't know what the future will bring or what to make of it, either we will eventually be worn down and made docile or we will have to flee here. Either way, you should be prepared for very hard times, if it comes badly what we already have now will still be a joke, even if the situation is already very dangerous.
I "enjoy" now more days in the reality as one has lived at that time in Nazi Germany, even if the government says that yes everything is voluntary and that never someone is forced to do something, the camps are not yet under construction (or at the end then built in 3 months).

((We are at the beginning of the complete enslavement))

When the only choice is between ENSLAVEMENT or FIGHTING to the death…why not fight? If it come to that here, I will fight. It won’t matter to me at that point if I die. I don’t understand anyone without little ones to take care of seeing it any other way.

Latest posts

Back