To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1635886611317.png

“Here, in pictures, since some of you need to be hit upside the head with a ****ing railroad tie before you wake up:

dead-pifzer.jpg

“What originally got my attention was the tinfoil hat crowd screaming about lots being intentionally distributed to certain people to kill them — in other words certain Covid-19 vaccine lots were for all intents and purposes poisoned. That was wildly unlikely so I set out to disprove it and apply some broom handles to the tinfoil hatters heads. What I found, however, was both interesting and deeply disturbing…”

“…Something is very wrong here folks and the people running VAERS either aren’t looking on purpose, know damn well its happening and are saying nothing about it on purpose — never mind segregating the data in such a fashion that casual perusal of their downloads won’t find it — or saw it immediately and suppressed reporting on purpose.

If these firms were not immune from civil and even criminal prosecution as a result of what Biden and Trump did the plaintiff’s bar would have been crawling up *******s months ago.

This ought to be rammed up every politician’s ### along with every single person at the CDC, NIH and FDA. They know this is going on; it took me minutes to analyze and find this.

What the HELL is going on here?

THESE SHOTS MUST BE WITHDRAWN NOW until what has happened is fully explained and, if applicable, accountability is obtained for those injured or killed as a result. If embargoing of reports is proved, and its entirely possible that is the case, everyone involved must go to prison now and the entire program must be permanently scrapped.

THERE IS NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS DATA THAT REDUCES TO RANDOM CHANCE.”

Read entire article here: Uh, That’s Not A Conspiracy Theory

I hope you are right. But obit found here. . . Obituary of Jake R. Kazmarek | Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home, Inc. Maybe because he died in Hilton? And funeral is in Rocheester?
Hilton is a village/town in the same county as the city of Rochester. Most Obits are published in the Rochester D+C newspaper there.
I don’t trust tweets and media from either side right now. Unfortunatly you may be correct. I didn’t recall seeing that last name from my my daily scan of the areas Obits.
I may live out west, but I know where home was for 50 years.

Hilton is a village/town in the same county as the city of Rochester. Most Obits are published in the Rochester D+C newspaper there.
I don’t trust tweets and media from either side right now. Unfortunatly you may be correct. I didn’t recall seeing that last name from my my daily scan of the areas Obits.

Newspapers do NOT just print obits, unless the family asks them to (usually called in by the funeral director). How would they know unless the family tells them, and with a young person, so much is done on social media. Not uncommon at all for an obit to run on just the funeral home's site.

Newspapers do NOT just print obits, unless the family asks them to (usually called in by the funeral director). How would they know unless the family tells them, and with a young person, so much is done on social media. Not uncommon at all for an obit to run on just the funeral home's site.
The Family pays for Obit but a Funeral Director has to submit it. Local papers may run there own. Sometimes for free. And funeral homes put up on there site.
I wrote my former father in-laws obit for the family. Cost $400 for the paper mentioned. Wayne County Times (next county over) picked it up for free.

The Family pays for Obit but a Funeral Director has to submit it. Local papers may run there own. Sometimes for free. And funeral homes put up on there site.
I wrote my former father in-laws obit for the family. Cost $400 for the paper mentioned. Wayne County Times (next county over) picked it up for free.

Yes, exactly. The family HAS to want it in a paper's obit. Funeral directors in the family, over twenty years. Some people prefer the privacy.

I dont trust anymore myself and like to do my own research now with reliable sources. to verify. I do not always, if I trust the source so please verify for yourself on any post.

So sorry for your loss and to everyone out there who suffered the same.

Every industry has a percentage of crooks and incompetents. Think of any place you ever worked.

The medical industry is no different. These are the people who are willing to jab children.

Then there are the subverted -- those who cannot process reality and will repeat/believe/live the propaganda.

It doesn't help that the government is bribing them too.

Latest posts

Back