To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DrHenley just as severe as the last round, if not worse - as seen in younger individuals getting sicker (as opposed to the 70 and older group with co-morbidities)

I had a doctor visit this morning for my annual checkup. No mask in the office, no push for the vaccine, just the opposite in fact. She doesn't feel that its necessary.
She and her family own a ranch up the road from us. Mostly we just BS'd about the lack of grass and water this summer and the low cattle prices.
Of course like any doctor she just had to find something wrong. She wants me to get an ultrasound on my liver. Told her I'm kind of busy right now and I'd think about it. Besides the ultrasound place is about 75 miles south.

I am only certain of one fact with regards to the vaccine. People that go into the hospital and can’t breathe all regret not getting it. Of course by then it is too late for it to be of any use.
On a more personal note, my daughter who is a vocal anti vaxxer, was just admitted into the hospital with covid. She caught it about a month ago. She improved in about a week and returned to work and going out in public, without a mask in most cases. A couple days ago she began feeling fatigued and started having trouble breathing. So not only did she potentially spread the virus for three weeks but now she is unable to care for her four children. I have not been able to contact her in the hospital yet. All I can do is hope for the best for her. And hope some of you here will wake up to the reality that the vaccine reduces the chances of covid becoming severe.

I am only certain of one fact with regards to the vaccine. People that go into the hospital and can’t breathe all regret not getting it. Of course by then it is too late for it to be of any use.
On a more personal note, my daughter who is a vocal anti vaxxer, was just admitted into the hospital with covid. She caught it about a month ago. She improved in about a week and returned to work and going out in public, without a mask in most cases. A couple days ago she began feeling fatigued and started having trouble breathing. So not only did she potentially spread the virus for three weeks but now she is unable to care for her four children. I have not been able to contact her in the hospital yet. All I can do is hope for the best for her. And hope some of you here will wake up to the reality that the vaccine reduces the chances of covid becoming severe.
Praying for your daughters recovery right now. You have not changed my mind on taking the vaxx though, just like my sister has not, even though she had a bad case with Covid and then got the vaxx once available. What was she given to make her better? Just curious since this effect some of us.? Is she willing to get the vaxx now?

I'm fully awake! Did you educate yourself about Chlorine Dioxide yet?

With Merkel gone MPs are speaking out! VERY REFRESHING!!

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/107189007786253859
”It is not the goal that renders a system oppressive, it is the methods

“…whenever a political elite pushes an agenda this hard, and resorts to extortion and manipulation, you can be sure that your benefit is NOT what they have at heart…”

”…let’s be clear, no one grants me freedom, for I am a free person!”

THIS IS ONE STRONG EUROPEAN WOMAN!!!

Last edited:
@Brent S Is your daughter really an anti vaxxer or just this one?
She is the only one in our family that is anti vaccine. If it was just her I would say it’s her decision. But being a single mom she has 4 young kids to care for so should do what she can to ensure they are in my opinion. I only know she has been given steroids and monoclonal antibodies. But haven’t been able to got more information yet.

Ivermectin and HCQ work. I have personal experience with HCQ. Put an end to symptoms within 24 hours.

I know others who have taken it with success. But more importantly -- it has a 70-year history. It is cheap. Some people take it for life.

Vilifying it makes no sense. Plenty of people take supplements which many of us would think are useless.

You don't hear the media trashing 75% of GNC's products.

They always mock and vilify what they fear.

With Merkel gone MPs are speaking out! VERY REFRESHING!!

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/107189007786253859
”It is not the goal that renders a system oppressive, it is the methods

“…whenever a political elite pushes an agenda this hard, and resorts to extortion and manipulation, you can be sure that your benefit is NOT what they have at heart…”

”…let’s be clear, no one grants me freedom, for I am a free person!”

THIS IS ONE STRONG EUROPEAN WOMAN!!!

She's false as hell! She study in the DDR before, at this time you could only study and your doctor if you're an straight communist and supporter of the Government and the UDSSR. As well she worked as an informant to denunziate people with other or critical meanings.
She was the one who opened the borders for all refugees in 2015 and give pressure to the EU to do the same.
She was the one who initiate the Covid-law which ist in the first 70% indentical with the "Reichermächtigungsgesetz" from 1933.
She's the one who was very helpfull to disciminate healthy, unvaxxed people.
She was the one who said this year "an dictatorship would be helpfull for the politics"

This "Strong" european woman is talk with splitted tongue, she's an absolutly false snake!!!

Unfortunately the new cancelor wouldn't be better....

Study of what exactly is in the vaxes.

1635608005056.jpeg

The components which do not appear to have been declared include:
Aluminium (Al)
Bismuth (Bi)
Cadmium (Cd)
Chromium (Cr)
Copper (Cu)
Iron (Fe)
Lead (Pb)
Magnesium (Mg)
Manganese (Mn)
Nickel (Ni)
Selenium (Se)
Silicon (Si)
Sulfur (S)
Tin (Sn)
Titanium (Ti)
Vanadium (V)
Graphene oxide (C140H42O20)

…which includes the blood parasite, Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas disease) or possibly Trypanosoma brucei (African sleeping sickness), as indicated in the most recent MHRA reports (reproduced below) and four VAERS reports. Trypanosoma is composed of carbon, oxygen, chromium, sulphur, aluminium, chloride and nitrogen.

Visual evidence from multiple sources indicate what appears to be Hydra vulgaris in some of the vaccines. Its anyone’s guess why these freshwater polyps might be in there.

———-
The media is reporting an outbreak of a PARASITE…

“Texas is now engaged in a major conflict with Covid-19. However, it will not be the only sickness the state will have to cope with within 2021. The state also faces a possible outbreak of Chagas Disease.” This is caused by the PARASITE, Trypanosoma cruzi!! YOU KNOW, the one in the vax!

Source : Chagas Disease: Texas Faces New Deadly Outbreak Amidst the Covid Pandemic

@Brent S I'm sorry about your daughter. My son is also an anti-vaxxer, he got COVID, ended up with chest pain and shortness of breath, and he is a 20 year old athlete. I was so scared he had myocarditis, but of course he refused to go to the hospital and get checked out, kept saying he was fine. He's ok now, but man its scary when its your kid.
I hope you were able to get in touch with her. She got steroids and monoclonal antibodies I hope? Have her prone as much as she can, 16 hours a day. There are studies showing mortality benefit in proning for long periods of time.

@Brent S I'm sorry about your daughter. My son is also an anti-vaxxer, he got COVID, ended up with chest pain and shortness of breath, and he is a 20 year old athlete. I was so scared he had myocarditis, but of course he refused to go to the hospital and get checked out, kept saying he was fine. He's ok now, but man its scary when its your kid.
I hope you were able to get in touch with her. She got steroids and monoclonal antibodies I hope? Have her prone as much as she can, 16 hours a day. There are studies showing mortality benefit in proning for long periods of time.
Thanks, and yes she was given steroids and monoclonal steroids. She is at home with a pulseox meter now. Yeah, I saw lots of injuries and illness during my medical career, but none were felt as much as your children’s.

Well, this will help explain some of the abnormally high, "non covid" deaths occurring right now.

Americans who received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine were 3.5 times as likely to develop rare blood clots compared to the general population, study finds
Americans who received the one-dose J&J Covid vaccine were 3.5 times likely to develop blood clots | Daily Mail Online

• Recipients of the J&J COVID-19 vaccine are 3.5 times as likely to develop a rare, deadly, blood clotting condition than the general population, a new study finds
  • Researchers found that 8.5 J&J recipients developed the clots for every 100,000 person years, compared to only 2.5 out of the general population
  • Researchers found that women between aged 30 and 64 were most at risk of developing the clotting

Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine increases a person's risk of developing rare blood clots, a new study suggests.

Researchers from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, compared data from the general population before the pandemic to data gathered from reported vaccine side-effects suffered by Americans.

They found that a person who received the vaccine was 3.5 times as likely to develop brain blood clots as an average person before the pandemic.

It ticks me off that big Pharm wants everyone on antidepressants. You know, those are intended to take for life. And then take another pill on top of it if it's not working correctly. That, and the vaxx with more boosters. What a crock.

TONS of money made last year by Big Pharma! Just take a look at Forbes Billionaire list. Big Pharma is all over it! Lots of new billionaires too!

Latest posts

Back