To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of my grandchildren got the clotshot. Most of them haven’t been exposed to the children’s vaccines either. My adult children are standing strong! So proud of them!
I keep dropping hints to my daughter. Like the new study of the Amish having zero autism, diabetes or heart disease.

Great move Robin!!! Information from the honest doctors about the dangers in these shots might help too. Even if she just makes the doctors limit giving only 1 shot at a time, it will help. Make sure she understands these evil POS are even giving newborns a shot to stop sexual disease. 🤬 Shoot Why in the hell would a newborn need such a thing?!!

There are 230,637,348 Covid vax’d Americans. Can you share with us when we’ll all be dead? It will help me with financial planning.

There are 230,637,348 Covid vax’d Americans. Can you share with us when we’ll all be dead? It will help me with financial planning.
Do you disbelieve that it has caused the issues we have been seeing or only that it will be a problem for everyone who got it?

This makes me think of a guy on another prepper forum that posted daily . Then one day he posted he was going to go get the governments shot . He was never heard from again . --- As for as the question posed by Model 31 I will only say , I wish the best for him or her and any family members that tried to be a good citizen and do what he or her was instructed to by the commercials . --- Countries that had a high percentage of their citizens injected with that stuff are now seeing more people dying than are being born . Populations of countries in some cases are holding onto their population numbers by the immigrants invading into the vaxxed country , which usually also means demographic makeup change . Demographic change sometimes also means government and religion change as we have watch unfold in France .

Do you disbelieve that it has caused the issues we have been seeing or only that it will be a problem for everyone who got it?
I believe:
People that survived Covid could see effects that wouldn’t have presented absent the infection
Same for the people that got the vax. It is unreasonable to believe that hundred millions get a “vax” in the loosest sense of the word, and not present side effects. There were people with reactions to smallpox and polio vaccines including encephalitis as well.
It’s is likely at least a simple majority of the vax’d have also had Covid either before or after. I got vax’d before I had Covid and I can’t think of why anyone would get it afterwards.
I don’t think the two can be separated exclusively.
I know:
I personally knew two people, unvax’d, no comorbidities, that died from it. Went to school with them. I can’t ask them but pretty sure they’d be up for giving the vax a try at the ripe old age of 44 at which they pasted.
That’s why I took it. I knew there were risks with and without it. It was my decision based on life experience and not a TV commercial. Without it it’s unlikely I would have died from complications but it was possible. It’s also possible I’ll die from clots, dementia are some foreign sounding illnesses that people were dying from before the vaccine came out.
It may be the vax amplifies the probability. If it kills me 10 years from now, then my then 2 yo will had her dad until she is 14. She could have lost me at 3yo. Unlikely but possible. It was late 2021 when I bit the bullet and it was running rampant in Texas. The first two rounds and no boosters.
Either way, I’m still around with no long term side effects from the vax nor infection. Everyone in the family has had the vax and Covid and no long term effects. Even the old people. Again the first two rounds and no boosters. Once anyone survives it, why bother at that point. Omicron was likely the vax that we were looking for to begin with. We probably had it at least a couple of times since then but we’re not worrying about Covid anymore.

I don’t believe the vax will kill everyone that got it. The thing that concerns me most is the blood clots. I know a mortician and plan to ask him about the new stringy clots I’ve seen pictures of in the news and see if these are new, just more frequent, the same frequency or made up lore. We a small town; he will tell me the truth.
I think most that got only two rounds will be fine. All this sky is falling and the vax’d are walking dead is BS. Those on the 5th booster make have a problem.
I’d like to study unbiased data but I don’t have any. A collection of news articles posted by media does not make the grounds for a scientific study. I don’t believe the media nearly all the time. Why would I believe them about vaccines whether for or against?

All well and good if the vax actually protected you from harm. Then there would be a trade off.

How MANY times have we had some great and wonderful treatment and only found out decades later how much damage was done.

The Science of the day said mercury was a great treatment for many diseases.

I believe:
People that survived Covid could see effects that wouldn’t have presented absent the infection
Same for the people that got the vax. It is unreasonable to believe that hundred millions get a “vax” in the loosest sense of the word, and not present side effects. There were people with reactions to smallpox and polio vaccines including encephalitis as well.
It’s is likely at least a simple majority of the vax’d have also had Covid either before or after. I got vax’d before I had Covid and I can’t think of why anyone would get it afterwards.
I don’t think the two can be separated exclusively.
I know:
I personally knew two people, unvax’d, no comorbidities, that died from it. Went to school with them. I can’t ask them but pretty sure they’d be up for giving the vax a try at the ripe old age of 44 at which they pasted.
That’s why I took it. I knew there were risks with and without it. It was my decision based on life experience and not a TV commercial. Without it it’s unlikely I would have died from complications but it was possible. It’s also possible I’ll die from clots, dementia are some foreign sounding illnesses that people were dying from before the vaccine came out.
It may be the vax amplifies the probability. If it kills me 10 years from now, then my then 2 yo will had her dad until she is 14. She could have lost me at 3yo. Unlikely but possible. It was late 2021 when I bit the bullet and it was running rampant in Texas. The first two rounds and no boosters.
Either way, I’m still around with no long term side effects from the vax nor infection. Everyone in the family has had the vax and Covid and no long term effects. Even the old people. Again the first two rounds and no boosters. Once anyone survives it, why bother at that point. Omicron was likely the vax that we were looking for to begin with. We probably had it at least a couple of times since then but we’re not worrying about Covid anymore.

I don’t believe the vax will kill everyone that got it. The thing that concerns me most is the blood clots. I know a mortician and plan to ask him about the new stringy clots I’ve seen pictures of in the news and see if these are new, just more frequent, the same frequency or made up lore. We a small town; he will tell me the truth.
I think most that got only two rounds will be fine. All this sky is falling and the vax’d are walking dead is BS. Those on the 5th booster make have a problem.
I’d like to study unbiased data but I don’t have any. A collection of news articles posted by media does not make the grounds for a scientific study. I don’t believe the media nearly all the time. Why would I believe them about vaccines whether for or against?

Well, anecdotally, we know the coroner locally and he's confirmed the increase in clots and heart disease. I also have seen my oncology clinic overrun with new, young patients.

My biggest concern is not with the statistics, though, it's with the science behind the shot itself. The vax makes your cells produce the spike protein. The spike protein has been shown by studies to degrade the p53 and BRCA genes. Any time there is a degradation of the p53 gene, there runs the risk of a very nasty cancer. It is the final check in the cell division process and in a healthy cell, it would send the cell into a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell suicide.

Because the p53 gene is so instrumental in preventing cancer from rapidly growing, when the cancer develops to the point of this mutation (or, in cases like mine, where it was the suspected initial mutation), the cancer becomes incredibly difficult to treat.

Now, when you couple that with the fact that the spike protein also increases inflammatory cytokines like the virus, you can see how cancers will likely skyrocket. Inflammatory cytokines drive cancer growth in several ways.

There have been more pathways implicated in carcinogenesis since I have really delved deep into the topic. Frankly, my memory isn't as good as it was pre-chemo, so I would havr to re-read all of the studies in order to list all of them. Once I saw others who are more educated in these matters were really taking up the mantel of research and getting the word out, I stepped back and began to focus on my own health again.

Personally, the reason I believe the shots which were "appropriately" handled and stored according to the parameters needed for efficacy will eventually be a problem to some degree for everyone who got them. (Not all shots were stored in optimal conditions and several reports have been made about the widely varying amounts of mRNA in different vials.)

That isn't to say that I believe every person will immediately drop dead. As with any toxin, some of us have better detoxification, gene methylation, diet, and genetic predisposition. However, based on how the shots work according to the manufacturers, I don't believe they were a good choice for anyone.

Essentially, we were taking the most deadly part of the virus and mainlining it into patients with no way of undoing the damage.

I cannot know if the vax affected my Covid experience as the infection occurred 9 months after vax. I’ve not done a deep dive but a cursory search indicates that a Covid infection also degraded the p35 function increasing cancer potential. Also the spike protein generated by the vax lasts a few weeks which seems consistent with an infection.
Many virus families have evolved mechanisms for circumventing the p53 suppressor pathway, not just Covid. This could be a condition that is already in the population and an increase in p35 oncological may not be as exaggerated as if Covid was the first one and only virus that degraded cancer defense.
In both cases, Covid infection and vax are known to increase blood pressure. In people with high BP and heart disease, both can put strain enough to put those teetering over the edge. I can confirm the blood pressure increase as I’ve monitor my own since infection and can say it has slowly lowered about 8-10 points in the 18 months since infection and not on an ace inhibitor. It is way down when on an ace inhibitor. Those on ace inhibitors seem to have stronger Covid infections. I can certainly misinterpret what I’ve read and I’m certainly not a geneticist

Get the shot, don't get it. Nobody cares. The wife and I both had the China flu. No big deal. My wife quit her job because her employer was going to require the shot, plus she was sick of wearing the asinine mask while at work and on the plane.
I can't believe that it's still being debated. I just hope that the next time the government puts out another health scam that more people fight back.

I see no real evidence these shots are beneficial. All the evidence I see from insurance companies mortality rates from all causes are at record highs since 2021, not before. Then you look at the disability rates are also at an all time high from 2021 to current. Just those 2 unbiased recorded data says it all.

Then there's cancers skyrocketing, myocarditest rates amongst vaxed youth and athletes.

I cannot know if the vax affected my Covid experience as the infection occurred 9 months after vax. I’ve not done a deep dive but a cursory search indicates that a Covid infection also degraded the p35 function increasing cancer potential. Also the spike protein generated by the vax lasts a few weeks which seems consistent with an infection.
Many virus families have evolved mechanisms for circumventing the p53 suppressor pathway, not just Covid. This could be a condition that is already in the population and an increase in p35 oncological may not be as exaggerated as if Covid was the first one and only virus that degraded cancer defense.
In both cases, Covid infection and vax are known to increase blood pressure. In people with high BP and heart disease, both can put strain enough to put those teetering over the edge. I can confirm the blood pressure increase as I’ve monitor my own since infection and can say it has slowly lowered about 8-10 points in the 18 months since infection and not on an ace inhibitor. It is way down when on an ace inhibitor. Those on ace inhibitors seem to have stronger Covid infections. I can certainly misinterpret what I’ve read and I’m certainly not a geneticist
While true that some viruses also degrade the p53, it's a bit different.

Adenoviruses- more common in kids, so there is inherently a better likelihood that both genes won't be damaged and the good gene will still produce enough of the good protein to complete the process. The manner of its affect is also not as severe, from my research at least, as with the spike.

Smallpox, HPV, HIV, and HSV are all also implicated in the degradation of the gene. It is unlikely you'll come into contact with small pox and you can readily avoid the others by being prudent since they have very specific means of contagion.

The real issue is whether the exposure to the virus itself vs. the mRNA shot causes more exposure to the spike protein. From the studies I have read (notably the one Swedish one that I'll have to look up when I have more time), it seems that at least in some individuals, the exposure is extensive with the shot.

Again, that doesn't mean I believe it is going to kill everyone who got one. There are too many factors going into it.

And believe me, I am certain the reason I developed cancer in my 30s was because of this bioweapon virus itself. I had one of the first cases in my area and I developed cancer with a p53 mutation within a few months. But it makes no sense to me to use the same toxic spike protein that is killing people with the virus as the means of inoculation- especially in an mRNA form.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
As Cindy would say:
My 2 cents = 0.

How can anyone deny our youth are dying at an unprecedented rate? How can anyone deny the INSURANCE DATA that shows clearly for the first time in recoded history that the HEALTHIEST GROUP (18 to 49) among us are getting very sick in large numbers, as well as many dying?

Those who are older than 49 are not nearly as affected as the 18 to 49 age group. I know, if it doesn’t affect you personally you really don’t care!

Last edited:
How can anyone deny our youth are dying at an unprecedented rate? How can anyone deny the INSURANCE DATA that shows clearly for the first time in recoded history that the HEALTHIEST GROUP (18 to 49) among us are getting very sick in large numbers, as well as many dying?

Those who are older than 49 are not nearly as affected as the 18 to 49 age group. I know, if it doesn’t affect you personally you really don’t care!
All I know is when my onc nurses pull me aside to tearfully tell me they're so glad I didn't get it because of what they've seen, I listen!

My daughter throughout the covid panic and the supposedly government's cure was working the medical hotlines dealing with all that crap . She managed to hold onto her job without submitting her body on the government's alter . She was prepared to quit before she would put that stuff into her body . She heard the horror stories over and over as people called in with their horrid results . There was so many people waiting to talk to her , often she had to put them on a waiting list and would call them as their turn came up . Their turn might be the next day . I know at least one but likely more died waiting for her to call them .

1689421434753.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/1979/03/22/...e-for-infants-recalled-after-deaths-of-4.html
1689421506470.jpeg

Latest posts

Back