To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warning after warning was put out of what the consequences might be , only as expected to find it fall on deaf ears as the sheep followed the government's instructions . Now the horrific consequences are unfolding . -- Again we are warning of the looming Nuclear War only to again see it fall on the deaf ears of the unbelievers as they can not fathom anything that horrific befalling upon their community . --- Between starvation brought on by collapsing economy's , die off from covid vaccines , impotence from the covid vaccines and the Nuclear war , this planet may see a vastly reduced population in the coming months and years .

Last edited:
At this point , the pure bloods can only sit back and watch the die off . Unknown " at least to me " if this vile laboratory concoction , will pass through to effect the offspring of the vaccinated . If so this could make it difficult for future couples to find a suitable non- mutant mate . --- Remember in the movie " blast from the past " where the mom sends the son out to find a mate that is not a mutant . We may be facing that delima in real life .

At this point , the pure bloods can only sit back and watch the die off . Unknown " at least to me " if this vile laboratory concoction , will pass through to effect the offspring of the vaccinated . If so this could make it difficult for future couples to find a suitable non- mutant mate . --- Remember in the movie " blast from the past " where the mom sends the son out to find a mate that is not a mutant . We may be facing that delima in real life .
This is something I have thought about for my kids.

I honestly don't think we will be here long enough for them to grow up and be worried about that, though. I think we'll be in the millennial kingdom before they're adults. But if not, I do hope there are more stubborn folks out there than what I currently see.

I love that movie

1689029088108.png

https://en.mercopress.com/2023/07/10/guillain-barre-syndrome-health-emergency-declared-in-peru
Vaccine Uptake: "% of Population receiving at least 1 dose — 92.04%"
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/peru
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdfpage 21. known side effect.

Just read where 81% of the US population has taken at least one dose of this experimental clot shot. I never realized that there are that many people in the US that would fall for whatever the government tells them. We really need more risk takers and independent thinkers in this country, not sheep. This helps explain why our country is going down the toilet so fast.

Not if it was 81% OF AMERICAN VOTERS. . . There were way too many who "trusted the science" and went along. Including 1/2 my family members, but they are not democratic voters. They were Coerced.
Coerced, mislead, flat out lied to.

Just read where 81% of the US population has taken at least one dose of this experimental clot shot. I never realized that there are that many people in the US that would fall for whatever the government tells them. We really need more risk takers and independent thinkers in this country, not sheep. This helps explain why our country is going down the toilet so fast.
Wait a minute. I thought it was the vax’d that were the risk takers🤷‍♂️😎

This is something I have thought about for my kids.

I honestly don't think we will be here long enough for them to grow up and be worried about that, though. I think we'll be in the millennial kingdom before they're adults. But if not, I do hope there are more stubborn folks out there than what I currently see.

None of my grandchildren got the clotshot. Most of them haven’t been exposed to the children’s vaccines either. My adult children are standing strong! So proud of them!

Latest posts

Back