To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran acrossed this article today and thought it would be a great one to pass along to 'sheep' family or friends. Most all of us who have been paying attention have already seen this info, so not a surprise at all. Just thought it was a good one that explained it in simple terms that everyone should be able to easily understand.I just had Hunny read it. . He came in and said that is some scarey shit. I asked him, "Didn't you already know all this?" His response " Yeah, but now it's being verified by all around the world."

https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...9-vaccines-after-being-forced-to-publish.html

I can say from an observational/experience standpoint as a disability Rep.(not science), I have never seen such a high volume of clients under age 50 as I have in the past 2 years. Covid related, covid long hauler, and vaxxed to the max related. Common conditions I see include (but not limited to) are tinnitus, brain fog, neurological type symptoms, tremors, cancer, heart attacks and other cardiac related..credible clients that had good jobs, children to provide for, stopped in their tracks, really suffering from debilitating health issues. I've been doing this work for over 30 years. I don't profess to be any kind of expert, but from personal experience, I've never dealt with this many cases coming in ages below 50, and/or with specific conditions in common, all related to covid and primarily the vax (per their medical records). Take it for what you will, a grain of salt, or nothing.

1 1/2 yrs. Ago other than mostly the cardiac and cancer clients, these folks were getting eye rolls from the medical community, their families and most everyone else. Now, they are slooowwwly starting to get more attention and their complaint's addressed more thoroughly and taken seriously by more (some) of the medical community.

Side effect of the Paxlovid he was taking. You get a rebound effect when you stop taking it.

Same thing happened to Fauci.
Do you know if Paxlovid is given to ones with heart problems? Apparently so. . Found this comment from a person who just lost his Dad.

"Happened fast too, 2 days of pills and healthy to straight gone! No COVID just a "per-treatment" from the heart doctor!"

At this point in history , if an adult still goes out and gets a so called " covid vaccine shot " They deserve the consequences as too much proof has come out on the results . It is amazing to see the brain washing still lingering as you see someone still wearing a mask like the government told them to , way back when Fauci was having fun manipulating people . Now the population reduction scheme seems to be working as countries that had a high portion of their population take the shot , now see their populations dropping as more die than are being born . It doesn't matter what cause of death is written on their death certificate , they are just as dead .

Historically speaking, the medical community has never been trustworthy.

Somehow we've all come to believe they are performing miracles today.

Remember when they used to drain your blood to make you better? The only real cures they come up with are by accident.

It's a business. Healthy is bad for business.

How many decades have they been collecting money for cancer research? Decades and billions. No progress.

They are about to push their next vaxx. . . . and most probably the next lockdowns. Voting season is about to be upon us. Kiss my ### retards! I am not going to wear a freaking mask that is known to cause health problems with us adults and learning disabilities in our kids!

1692489713247.png

They are about to push their next vaxx. . . . and most probably the next lockdowns. Voting season is about to be upon us. Kiss my ### retards! I am not going to wear a freaking mask that is known to cause health problems with us adults and learning disabilities in our kids ---
Sounds like the rich folks that hold themselves as " gods " over common folks have decided the first population reduction vaccines , need a follow up to reach the population reduction numbers they seek . Well those self proclaimed gods will not get me or my clan to submit to their new and improved population reduction vaccine .

Dr. Jane Ruby@drjaneruby
6h·

COVID 2.0 SCAM - THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO SHUT IT DOWN...

- Don't fly for 30 days
- Don't order a single thing from Amazon for 30 days
- Avoid big box stores for 30 days
- Avoid grocery stores for 30 days (use your non-perishable food and your life saving medicines)
- Doctors/nurses walk out of hospitals for 30 days

BRING BUSINESSSS TO THEIR KNEES EARLY AND SWIFTLY - THEY NEED YOUR COMPLIANCE TO SUCCEED

If we don't shut this down the next time, this is the point of no return.

Don't missunderstand me. I didn't toke the vaccine, i was and still am against this jab because it's an untested soup with too many unanswered questions and absolutly to much gov PR and lies.

But...
Why they go and poison those who follow the advices of any "leader" without thinking?
It's just an question i'm asking myself.

Because they are brainwashed and just following orders, even though it was only a suggestion. It's also out of fear because of all the propaganda.
Sorry, i'm alil bit at my limit with my english.
But those people who don't follow the advices are called criticans right? I mean they are already "troublemakers" in an pandemic situation, so in fact those new "leaders of the world" shall remove them first. Just my thinking, as Master of the Universe (nope, i don't have such intentions 😇) i would remove them first and let the sheeps alive.
I just don't get the logic behind it at the moment. Or they just go and remove the sheeps with health issues first? 🤔

Latest posts

Back