To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need to waste my time chatting with someone who pretends at being a doctor. Your an operative of propaganda for the enemies of our Great Constitutional Republic.
56801306-CDDE-41D9-BD0D-D6E8F4586BB6.jpeg

Like you said, how do you know this information is accurate? We don't know. For 2021 we do have a significant increase in deaths from all causes, we did not in 2020. Let's figure out why? Was there really a pandemic? It doesn't seem to be. No increase in deaths until 2021. Let's look at massive increase in deaths and illness in certain natural control groups, such as healthy active athletes and pilot's. How do you explain all the deaths and illnesses in 2021 in both these groups after there vaccinations? There's more, let's just analyze this first.

Like you said, how do you know this information is accurate? We don't know. For 2021 we do have a significant increase in deaths from all causes, we did not in 2020. Let's figure out why? Was there really a pandemic? It doesn't seem to be. No increase in deaths until 2021. Let's look at massive increase in deaths and illness in certain natural control groups, such as healthy active athletes and pilot's. How do you explain all the deaths and illnesses in 2021 in both these groups after there vaccinations? There's more, let's just analyze this first.
If you really want to know and can discuss it in a rational manner without resorting to personal insults, I would be happy to talk about it with you and analyze it.
You can start here and then I can try to explain about the excess deaths and how limiting healthcare to care for Covid patients contributed (such as cancelling semi urgent surgeries).

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

You didn’t provide me with squat.
You posted my story of what I went through and my personal experience of what I deal with daily as proof I said Covid shots are wonderful, after admitting I didn’t “exactly” say that.
You use your power on this forum as a moderator to ban people that disagree with you, and call you names but you are allowed to harass and call people killers or resort to other personal attacks.
Just proves the kind of person you are.

PS…. Again, VAERS is unverified. Anyone can report anything and it doesn’t mean that it’s linked to a vaccine. Oh and perhaps excess deaths are because gee… idk? We are in a pandemic maybe?!
What happened to your previous claim that there are NO excess deaths?
I’m done. I can’t handle your crap anymore I have enough aggrevation without fighting online with some random dude (who’s opinion i could care less about anyway) posting out of his moms basement.
Are you on Telegram and checked out the "Covid Vaccine Injuries"? It provides lots of videos and also obituaries of recently vaccinated people. There is also a Covid Blog The COVID Blog that you may want to check out. . . .Please look into them if you haven't already.

If you really want to know and can discuss it in a rational manner without resorting to personal insults, I would be happy to talk about it with you and analyze it.
You can start here and then I can try to explain about the excess deaths and how limiting healthcare to care for Covid patients contributed (such as cancelling semi urgent surgeries).

OK thanks. All those athletes and pilot's could not get there life threatening surgeries. That explains it.

I guess it's settled.

PS. We don't know this, as its UNTESTED.
She was selling colloidal silver.
From Wikipedia:
Chronic ingestion or inhalation of silver preparations (especially colloidal silver) can lead to argyria in the skin and other organs. This is not life-threatening, but is considered by most to be cosmetically undesirable.

How dare you disagree with these esteemed members!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

If you want to know TRUTH and detailed FACTS about Covid 19, as well has how this “Pandemic” was indeed planned and war gamed, watch this interview with Dr Robert Malone. Another amazing interview filled with data is the recent one with Dr. McCullough! His most important advice is STAY AWAY FROM THE BOOSTERS!

https://www.brighteon.com/14a90f55-1abb-4117-babc-8708404a23bf

Here are a few things Dr. Malone said in the interview…

I had not been aware before of the information control that is globally coordinated. The Trusted News Initiative is profound. It has become the Ministry of Truth! Full on!

It doesn’t matter what evidence you give the MSM, they will trash it. Make something untrue up about it. Because it is never about finding out the truth, it is about sticking to the narrative.

The way I see it, we are in asymmetric warfare. We’re basically in a guerrilla warfare situation and we have to play it smart.

Last edited:
You just can't make this crap up! To promote dangerous experimental gene therapy compliance, the German government used “bits of bread” to train over 700 sheep and goats to assemble in line to form the shape of a 330-foot long syringe.
1641346860635.png

Does anyone else watch this REAL MD? Let me go ahead and give his credentials before someone comes along and says he is nobody. Introducing Vinay Prasad, MD. I have put up some of his videos in the past. In this one he says "it is crystal clear the vaccine is causing heart issues, especially in men 16-24...at rates HIGHER than you would find in those who just had Covid" Interestingly, to MOST, the same age group of pro soccer players dying all over the world.

Watch the first minute and a half for the Facts! Real Science, REAL doctors..

Short Biography

Vinay Prasad MD MPH is a hematologist-oncologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California San Francisco. He runs the VKPrasad lab at UCSF, which studies cancer drugs, health policy, clinical trials and better decision making. He is author of over 300 academic articles, and the books Ending Medical Reversal (2015), and Malignant (2020). He hosts the oncology podcast Plenary Session, and runs a YouTube Channel VinayPrasadMDMPH.

Latest posts

Back