To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, this kind of behavior is getting pretty old.
No one else to pick on? You and I agree on quite a bit, but the last few posts have been quite antagonistic. What gives? I don't insult you.

I'm not picking on you; I'm trying to help you see the light. Not sure how saying you won't be on that list is an insult. I would love nothing more than for you to admit the vax is not good. Apologies, if you felt insulted or attacked.

Maybe reread this thread from Nov. tokyos-medical-assoc-chairman-recommends-ivermectin-to-all-doctors-to-treat-covid

It seems to me that there has been so much evidence of malfeasance to that point, and so much more since, that it is difficult for me to not be frustrated with your position "that vaccination was our best way out of the current situation". In the last week Fauci, the CDC, and the Brandon admin have been caught lying about so many things, including the REAL numbers, harm to children, the "science" behind how many days people should be quarantined (now depends on how many they are willing to do), and more.

If they are lying about so much, how can the vaccine they are lying to get you to take, be a good thing? If it was good, they wouldn't need to lie, or force people to take it.

I'm not picking on you; I'm trying to help you see the light. Not sure how saying you won't be on that list is an insult. I would love nothing more than for you to admit the vax is not good. Apologies, if you felt insulted or attacked.

Maybe reread this thread from Nov. tokyos-medical-assoc-chairman-recommends-ivermectin-to-all-doctors-to-treat-covid

It seems to me that there has been so much evidence of malfeasance to that point, and so much more since, that it is difficult for me to not be frustrated with your position "that vaccination was our best way out of the current situation". In the last week Fauci, the CDC, and the Brandon admin have been caught lying about so many things, including the REAL numbers, harm to children, the "science" behind how many days people should be quarantined (now depends on how many they are willing to do), and more.

If they are lying about so much, how can the vaccine they are lying to get you to take, be a good thing? If it was good, they wouldn't need to lie, or force people to take it.

A fanatical proponent of the vaccines and believes the best thing to fight against the Covid is the fake vaccines. Then ever since she realized that bullcrap propaganda doesn't fly here, she has been in stealth mode, covering her tracks and trying different tactics of convincing us, she believes the same as we do.

You won't get her to see the light. She knows where the light is and has made the choice to not look at it. All while pretending to be standing in it.

A fanatical proponent of the vaccines and believes the best thing to fight against the Covid is the fake vaccines. Then ever since she realized that bullcrap propaganda doesn't fly here, she has been in stealth mode, covering her tracks and trying different tactics of convincing us, she believes the same as we do.

You won't get her to see the light. She knows where the light is and has made the choice to not look at it. All while pretending to be standing in it.

Face it, anyone still not willing to admit the vax IS A POISON and IS KILLING PEOPLE is worthless to society at this point. Are you going to listen to a no name physician over those like Dr Zelenko, Dr Robert Malone, Dr McCullough and the like? We need to be guided by those SMART enough to see what is going on and BRAVE enough to tell it!!

Apologies if this is too truthful and hurts people’s feelings. But with our CHILDREN being greatly harmed by this so called vax, we must get the TRUTH out now! Those not willing to help in saving the children can deal with the consequences.

Last edited:

Thanks. Just thought you were starting to be like some of the others, I have decided not to even entertain with a response. Those posters can take that for whatever they want, I simply don't care.

My statement about vaccination is the best way out - has to do with public health from a historical perspective.
For example, look at the smallpox epidemic. Many died, before vaccines.
I have repeatedly said that vaccination should be a choice, we shouldn't be coerced. I don't agree with the lies, and I don't believe my position on that has changed.

My position only changed on Fauci when new, credible information came to light.
Science is not absolute knowledge, it adjusts to new evidence; that is one essential quality of science.
A good book to read in the philosophy of science is "Degrees of Wrong" by Asimov.

My frustration lies with some of the posters here- inability to examine or even read/comprehend something that is different from their belief system, and resort to personal attacks. Confirmation bias is a thing, and something that scientists make a concentrated effort to avoid, otherwise scientific advances can stop.

@DrJenner

I respect your view, but can you call something a vaccination that only works for 3 months at best????
Israel tests now already the 4 follow-up vaccination and the Ulkige Ugur of Biontech talks now already of it that one in March when the "new" vaccination comes out surely 3 vaccinations of it needs...

From a medical and personal point of view, is this healthy for the body or the immune system of many people in the long run?
I am not an opponent of vaccination, but from my point of view, the vaccines that are currently being vaccinated in series are of no use, except to postpone the Corona problem in front of him and many people and recently even children are probably worse damaged by the vaccines than by Corona.

What comes to it, one permits here in Europe ONLY RNA vaccines, all other beginnings are blocked by the authorities and not approved, does not work on me Seriös.
I have the choice between a gene therapy and another gene therapy, if I decide against it, I have forfeited my freedom and if I do stand up for my freedom, I get to feel the purest police force ...

Thanks. Just thought you were starting to be like some of the others, I have decided not to even entertain with a response. Those posters can take that for whatever they want, I simply don't care.

My statement about vaccination is the best way out - has to do with public health from a historical perspective.
For example, look at the smallpox epidemic. Many died, before vaccines.
I have repeatedly said that vaccination should be a choice, we shouldn't be coerced. I don't agree with the lies, and I don't believe my position on that has changed.

My position only changed on Fauci when new, credible information came to light.
Science is not absolute knowledge, it adjusts to new evidence; that is one essential quality of science.
A good book to read in the philosophy of science is "Degrees of Wrong" by Asimov.

My frustration lies with some of the posters here- inability to examine or even read/comprehend something that is different from their belief system, and resort to personal attacks. Confirmation bias is a thing, and something that scientists make a concentrated effort to avoid, otherwise scientific advances can stop.

These covid shots are not like any vaccines of the past. My beliefs on these covid vaccines are derived from critical thinking and the evidence of there effects over the last year, which aligns with what was warned about by people who didn't believe the lies.
Its your beliefs that are being proven wrong.

You where lied to and you put your blinders on and don't want to admit that you still believe the lies. Yes you say everyone should have a choice, which I agree with, but you also believe these covid shots are wonderful and recommend everyone get them. You also criticize all who choose to not get the shots. So why not use science and adjust your beliefs? There's overwhelming evidence that these so called vaccines are dangerous or it's the very least enough evidence to show that something is wrong and what you believe needs to be re-examined.

Yes you say everyone should have a choice, which I agree with, but you also believe these covid shots are wonderful and recommend everyone get them. You also criticize all who choose to not get the shots. So why not use science and adjust your beliefs? There's overwhelming evidence that these so called vaccines are dangerous or it's the very least enough evidence to show that something is wrong and what you believe needs to be re-examined.
1. Please show me where I’ve said COVID shots are wonderful and where I recommended everyone get them. I have maintained consistently that it should be a conversation you have with your primary doctor.

2. I would be happy to use science to say if these vaccines were terrible. I have not seen any credible evidence other than anecdotal which proves your claims.
Can you back this up (and I’m not talking about that YouTube video from a chiropractor who is giving out info regarding blood count post vax in one patient).
Please direct me to the RCTs that prove what you are saying. I’ve been waiting for you to do so, and you’ve never come forth with this “overwhelming evidence”.

@DrJenner

I respect your view, but can you call something a vaccination that only works for 3 months at best????
Israel tests now already the 4 follow-up vaccination and the Ulkige Ugur of Biontech talks now already of it that one in March when the "new" vaccination comes out surely 3 vaccinations of it needs...

From a medical and personal point of view, is this healthy for the body or the immune system of many people in the long run?
I am not an opponent of vaccination, but from my point of view, the vaccines that are currently being vaccinated in series are of no use, except to postpone the Corona problem in front of him and many people and recently even children are probably worse damaged by the vaccines than by Corona.

What comes to it, one permits here in Europe ONLY RNA vaccines, all other beginnings are blocked by the authorities and not approved, does not work on me Seriös.
I have the choice between a gene therapy and another gene therapy, if I decide against it, I have forfeited my freedom and if I do stand up for my freedom, I get to feel the purest police force ...

@ban1985 thanks for your thoughtful response.
I agree with you, the 3 month period Is ridiculous. I believe in some of my earlier posts, I mentioned that this is a coronavirus (known for its mutations) and to think that we will have one and done vaccine is a pie in the sky idea. I got COVID 8 months after being fully vaccinated. But, I wasn't in ICU, even given the high viral load. Just lost my sense of taste and smell for a week.

The roll out of the vaccination program has been ludicrous. Some places have them, others don't. Even here, I went to get my booster and wasn't able to. This can negatively impact herd immunity and contribute to mutations.

I also don't agree with permits for only mRNA vaccines. You should be able to get whatever kind you want. That makes no sense.

At the very beginning, when we saw China spraying the streets in January, we should've had an Immediate global lockdown and quarantine for 2 weeks. With no new hosts, the virus would not have spread. Instead we did this whole BS flattening the curve, and shutting down of businesses, some states worse than others.

My hope at this point is that enough people will be infected with omicron (at the rate its spreading and thankfully it seems to be mild) - that herd immunity will finally take hold and we will be rid of this.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/what-if-the-largest-experiment-onWhat if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?
A report from an Indiana life insurance company raises serious concerns.

A seasoned stock analyst colleague texted me a link today, and when I clicked it open, I could hardly believe what I was reading. What a headline. “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. This headline is a nuclear truth bomb masquerading as an insurance agent’s dry manila envelope full of actuarial tables.
People frequently write to Jill and myself. People we have never met. They call, they arrive at the farm by appointment or unannounced, they fill our email in boxes with their inquiries. They all want something; time, attention, an interview. Many want to tell us about their fear, illness, nightmares, or (what often seems like) outright paranoid conspiracies. And then, over time, these fears and “conspiracies” keep getting confirmed. As Jan Jekielek (a senior editor with The Epoch Times) recently said to me, it is getting harder and harder to tell which ones are mere conspiracy theories and which are true reality.
One farm visitor told me of his foreshadowing massive numbers of deaths within three years consequent to the genetic vaccines, and that this was all about the “Great Reset” and the depopulation agenda of the World Economic Forum (WEF). I tried to reassure him that, in my opinion, this was highly unlikely- while privately thinking about how easily people fall into this type of conspiracy ideation, and how I need to be careful to avoid going there when confronting so many public health decisions that appear either incompetent or nefarious. At the time, I only knew of the WEF as the host of a big annual party in Davos Switzerland where the uber rich and the hoi oligoi of the Western nations went to watch Ted talks, drink the best wine, see and be seen. Silly me. What a long, strange trip this has been. I doubt that even Hunter S. Thompson could have imagined it in his most drug and booze addled state. Suffice to say, I nominate Ralph Steadman as official illustrator of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Or a resurrected Hieronymus Bosch.
But I am wandering from a point that I am afraid to clearly state.
It is starting to look to me like the largest experiment on human beings in recorded history has failed. And, if this rather dry report from a senior Indiana life insurance executive holds true, then Reiner Fuellmich’s “Crimes against Humanity” push for convening new Nuremberg trials starts to look a lot less quixotic and a lot more prophetic.
Here is what lit me up in this report from The Center Square contributor Margaret Menge.
“The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.
“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.
Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.
“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.””
So, what is driving this unprecedented surge in all-cause mortality?
Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths,
Davison said.“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.””
Take a moment to read the entire article. Now. Then let’s continue on, assuming that you have.
AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.
IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.
AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appear to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.
FURTHERMORE, we have also been living through the most massive, globally coordinated propaganda and censorship campaign in the history of the human race. All major mass media and the social media technology companies have coordinated to stifle and suppress any discussion of the risks of the genetic vaccines AND/OR alternative early treatments.
IF this report holds true, there must be accountability. We are not just talking about running over the first amendment of the Constitution of the United States and grinding it into the mud with an army of artificial intelligence-powered heavy infantry. This article reads like a dry description of an avoidable mass casualty event caused by a mandated experimental medical procedure. One for which all opportunities for the victims to have become self-informed about the potential risks have been methodically erased from both the internet and public awareness by an international corrupt cabal operating under the flag of the “Trusted News Initiative”. George Orwell must be spinning in his grave.
I hope I am wrong. I fear I am right.

Fauci caught in another LIE! I know, no surprise there. . . He claims that non-mRNA vaccines have not been approved in the US because "They didn't apply". Turns out they DID!

"We have enough vaccines, the best vaccines available, in the United States. We have more vaccines than we need right now. We just need the people to get vaccinated with the vaccines that we have.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ce=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

1. Please show me where I’ve said COVID shots are wonderful and where I recommended everyone get them. I have maintained consistently that it should be a conversation you have with your primary doctor.

2. I would be happy to use science to say if these vaccines were terrible. I have not seen any credible evidence other than anecdotal which proves your claims.
Can you back this up (and I’m not talking about that YouTube video from a chiropractor who is giving out info regarding blood count post vax in one patient).
Please direct me to the RCTs that prove what you are saying. I’ve been waiting for you to do so, and you’ve never come forth with this “overwhelming evidence”.

You really are an _._._._._.

You didn't say the exact words that these fake vaccines are wonderful, but you did imply that everyone should take them or there an idiot if they don't and shouldn't come to the hospital if there sick. Why do you need RCTs? Just open your eyes and look at all the people dieing and sick that have taken the shots, there breaking every mortality and adverse reaction record 8n history.

Your a brainwashed medical establishment drone in my opinion.

No one should believe anything you say, whether it's true or not. Your very deceptive and silver tongued.

You really are an _._._._._.

You didn't say the exact words that these fake vaccines are wonderful, but you did imply that everyone should take them or there an idiot if they don't and shouldn't come to the hospital if there sick. Why do you need RCTs? Just open your eyes and look at all the people dieing and sick that have taken the shots, there breaking every morbidity and adverse reaction record 8n history.

Your a brainwashed medical establishment drone in my opinion.

No one should believe anything you say, whether it's true or not. Your very deceptive and silver tongued.

you do realize I work in a hospital right? If this was happening I would see it and be sounding the alarm left and right. I don’t profit at all either way.

so typical of you PP, result to insults again instead of facts when you’re backed in a corner.
Hell, don’t give me RCTs, any documentation of these deaths you are citing will do. I’m not speaking excess deaths, I want deaths linked to “the jab”.
Out of everyone I know who has gotten vaccinated (and there are a lot) I only know of one person who experienced adverse effects - and it was a worsening of her baseline neuropathy (my mother).

Bottom line is you are lying as you have no proof, and when you get called on it, you resort to personal insults. Peace out dude.

How can what you wrote not be anything but pro covid fake vaccine?

She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor posing as a doctor. These people need to be sued. I busted her out of a rural hospital for a bigger facility so they could take care of her underlying heart issues.
The whole time we were driving her to the hospital at 11pm, she kept telling me she should've gotten vaccinated. Her husband (also an anti-vaxxer) was also admitted with covid-19 and a superimposed bacterial pneumonia. He was discharged 7 days later. He just got his vaccine. People are convinced once it happens to them. Can't tell you how many beg for the vaccine before they are put on life support.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you. Wish you all the best.

How can what you wrote not be anything but pro covid fake vaccine?

She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor posing as a doctor. These people need to be sued. I busted her out of a rural hospital for a bigger facility so they could take care of her underlying heart issues.
The whole time we were driving her to the hospital at 11pm, she kept telling me she should've gotten vaccinated. Her husband (also an anti-vaxxer) was also admitted with covid-19 and a superimposed bacterial pneumonia. He was discharged 7 days later. He just got his vaccine. People are convinced once it happens to them. Can't tell you how many beg for the vaccine before they are put on life support.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you. Wish you all the best.
Way to use my friends death… you’re a real piece of work.

you do realize I work in a hospital right? If this was happening I would see it and be sounding the alarm left and right. I don’t profit at all either way.

so typical of you PP, result to insults again instead of facts when you’re backed in a corner.
Hell, don’t give me RCTs, any documentation of these deaths you are citing will do. I’m not speaking excess deaths, I want deaths linked to “the jab”.
Out of everyone I know who has gotten vaccinated (and there are a lot) I only know of one person who experienced adverse effects - and it was a worsening of her baseline neuropathy (my mother).

Bottom line is you are lying as you have no proof, and when you get called on it, you resort to personal insults. Peace out dude.

So you want documented evidence from the corrupt criminals that are killing people before you believe that they are killing people?

VARS shows the truth and every other countries similar adverse reporting system. There are thousands of Healthcare professionals also saying the same things. Where do you think all these increase in deaths are coming from? Why is there such a huge increase the deaths of athletes and pilots that are only vaccinated? Go ahead, open your eyes and come up with a answer. Don't hurt yourself thinking about it.

Your the piece of work. Asking for what I just provided you with. Then using it to deflect. Your an evil, vile agent of Tyrrants.
You didn’t provide me with squat.
You posted my story of what I went through and my personal experience of what I deal with daily as proof I said Covid shots are wonderful, after admitting I didn’t “exactly” say that.
You use your power on this forum as a moderator to ban people that disagree with you, and call you names but you are allowed to harass and call people killers or resort to other personal attacks.
Just proves the kind of person you are.

PS…. Again, VAERS is unverified. Anyone can report anything and it doesn’t mean that it’s linked to a vaccine. Oh and perhaps excess deaths are because gee… idk? We are in a pandemic maybe?!
What happened to your previous claim that there are NO excess deaths?
I’m done. I can’t handle your crap anymore I have enough aggrevation without fighting online with some random dude (who’s opinion i could care less about anyway) posting out of his moms basement.

You posted my story of what I went through and my personal experience of what I deal with daily as proof I said Covid shots are wonderful, after admitting I didn’t “exactly” say that.
You use your power on this forum as a moderator to ban people that disagree with you, and call you names but you are allowed to harass and call people killers or resort to other personal attacks.

PS…. Again, VAERS is unverified. Anyone can report anything and it doesn’t mean that it’s linked to a vaccine. Oh and perhaps excess deaths are because gee… idk? We are in a pandemic maybe?!
I’m done. I can’t handle your crap anymore I have enough aggrevation without fighting online with some random dude (who’s opinion i could care less about anyway) posting out of his moms basement.

Yeah I get pissed off. When lives are at stake and our country is being destroyed from within. I take all this very serious, it's not for entertainment or to occupy my time.

Where's your verified proof that the vaccines are safe and effective?

I don't need to waste my time chatting with someone who pretends at being a doctor. Your an operative of propaganda for the enemies of our Great Constitutional Republic.

Latest posts

Back