To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We may need really an new system. But i have my doubts the way of the great reset is the right one. Neither communism isn't.

Well since the Goal of the great reset is to put all but a very few in charge and OWNING EVERYTHING on the planet…and the remainder serving as serfs…there is no debate in this.

Testing may not be necessary soon because the US is low on tests. And antibody treatments. But, you know, I think it's all good, because it's time to end this nonsense. But I think it'll end when the new nonsense begins.

The nonsense could be really over soon, currently it catches row upon row of vaccinated and boostered people with Omicron, even Germany had to admit that it catches less unvaccinated than vaccinated, but of course nothing changes that unvaccinated have no rights and are excluded everywhere.

News from the mad country of Austria, from Monday applies outdoors a FFP2 mask obligation if you have other people closer than 2 meters....
Imagine you can not even without a mask in the fresh air, the Austrian Chancellor Nehammer is one of the biggest fascists of the current time.
The madness in our governments has already become so independent that they will tighten the screw even more if there would be no more Corona....

I barely went to the Internet yesterday because it was all Jan 6 Insurection crap. I hate the lies so much. I'll go back to see if it has slacked. I see Ted Cruz is trying to walk back his terrorists remark. Tucker said he didn't believe that it was a misspeak. I don't watch FOX so I'm going on what others are saying.

The truth will not stay hidden by the sociopaths and psychopaths that are in control of our government and medical establishments. The ones that survive this holocaust that lied and nievly went along with these murdering Tyrrants will not simply be able to apologize and move on.

You will all be held accountable and punished while your still breathing in this world. You will not be protected for following orders or following the science.

We know who you are!

I barely went to the Internet yesterday because it was all Jan 6 Insurection crap. I hate the lies so much. I'll go back to see if it has slacked. I see Ted Cruz is trying to walk back his terrorists remark. Tucker said he didn't believe that it was a misspeak. I don't watch FOX so I'm going on what others are saying.
Yep, disappointed in Cruz. He’ll have to pi$$ the whole swamp off all over again for me to look at him next time

He has been trying to back track his comment but he is done politically.
1641685126554.png

Latest posts

Back