To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is how I feel. . .
1641687641298.png

If they ever try to FORCE someone to take it, I believe that person has the right to defend themselves with whatever means necessary. The Purebloods believe this is a killer, and as such, a life threatening matter. I think there are enough of us that no nonrigged jury could ever reach a guilty verdict. At that point though, we should be in full CW.

Yes some are slowly waking up and asking themselves what they have let themselves in for, a lot of double vaccinated people now have the status unvaccinated again and have to get tested, unless they get boosters every 3 months.

https://ansage.org/2gplus-terrorismus-triumph-der-booster-mafia/
I remain, in January it will come to riots.

“Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’

The Washington State Board of Health may soon amend state law to authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in Covid-19 “internment camps” for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate.

WAC 246-100-040, a proposed revision to include Covid protocol under the state’s Communicable and Certain Other Diseases act, outlines “Procedures for isolation or quarantine.” The measure would allow local health officers at “his other sole discretion” to “issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.”

The “emergency detention order” legalizes the isolation and detainment of American citizens who fail to voluntarily comply with Covid gene therapy shots “for a period not to exceed ten days.”

However, a judge may extend the forced quarantine “for a period not to exceed thirty days” if the segregated individual or family persists to refuse vaccination.

WAC 246-100-040 was certified on October 25, 2019, months prior to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. The first confirmed case of Covid in the US was diagnosed in Seattle on January 20, 2020.”

HERE IT COMES! FORCED VAX!! Guess the evil Tyrants figure Washington State is the easiest 1st Target.

Last edited:
In my area, lots of Gadsden flags. If they start this detaining and isolating of people, it will be in the big cities first. We in the rural areas will be ready. If it happens and I am no longer posting, you know why.

Fight like Brave!

In my area, lots of Gadsden flags. If they start this detaining and isolating of people, it will be in the big cities first. We in the rural areas will be ready. If it happens and I am no longer posting, you know why.

Fight like Brave!
It's supposed to be for positive cases right? For now at least. . . Don't get tested!

“Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’

The Washington State Board of Health may soon amend state law to authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in Covid-19 “internment camps” for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate.

WAC 246-100-040, a proposed revision to include Covid protocol under the state’s Communicable and Certain Other Diseases act, outlines “Procedures for isolation or quarantine.” The measure would allow local health officers at “his other sole discretion” to “issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.”

The “emergency detention order” legalizes the isolation and detainment of American citizens who fail to voluntarily comply with Covid gene therapy shots “for a period not to exceed ten days.”

However, a judge may extend the forced quarantine “for a period not to exceed thirty days” if the segregated individual or family persists to refuse vaccination.

WAC 246-100-040 was certified on October 25, 2019, months prior to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. The first confirmed case of Covid in the US was diagnosed in Seattle on January 20, 2020.”

HERE IT COMES! FORCED VAX!! Guess the evil Tyrants figure Washington State is the easiest 1st Target.

Since I posted last, three neighbors have sent me this news on Signal. My friends, we are not alone. I cannot see a world where the democrats are dumb enough to try going door to door. They just don't have the resources, or enough people willing/dumb enough to do it. Don't despair on such ridiculous things; the real threats are the things they can try to use, like mandatory vaxes, but we already know better. Keep your heads UP, and your ears open. This is the year, one way or another. Be strong.

FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE!

Paging @DrJenner, is THIS the science? The left screams the unvaxxed are going to die, and people need complete quarantine/isolation to protect the world from this deadly disease with only a 99.9% chance of survival, while hospitals are lying about their true numbers of covid hositalizations,...

California permits hospitals to FORCE COVID-positive employees to work in bid to plug staff shortages
They just need to rehire the healthy unjabbed like I have been seeing other states do. That right there is just going to increase numbers, but maybe that is what they really want to do.

Dr. Simone Gold@DrSimoneGold
1d·
Supreme Court Justices just falsely claimed:

1. The jab prevents transmission
2. Omicron is as deadly as Delta
3. 100K children are hospitalized with COVID, many on ventilators
4. Vax mandates would prevent 100% of cases
5. Hospitals are overrun

Every point is provably false. Even a ‘casual’ look at the medical literature would have enlightened the Justices.

Their ignorance and dangerous spreading of misinformation is a serious problem.
#SCOTUS

Dr. Simone Gold@DrSimoneGold
1d·
Supreme Court Justices just falsely claimed:

1. The jab prevents transmission
2. Omicron is as deadly as Delta
3. 100K children are hospitalized with COVID, many on ventilators
4. Vax mandates would prevent 100% of cases
5. Hospitals are overrun

Every point is provably false. Even a ‘casual’ look at the medical literature would have enlightened the Justices.

Their ignorance and dangerous spreading of misinformation is a serious problem.
#SCOTUS
See the thread "Supreme" ignorance. Even the MSM had to chime in and roundly criticize Sotamayor for her misinformation.

Latest posts

Back