Solar storms/CME's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted about this solar flare a bit ago. Me not trusting the government AT ALL is thinking, is it really a solar flare or is our government going to down our grid and say it was because of the sun?

I’ve always like this guy on Suspicious Observers!
This is for real . The only questionable equation is , how much damage " if any " will this bring . Even the space guru is running out to buy last minute survival items . This C.M.E. attack is being reported all over space observer sites . I encourage members to go to their favorite space observer site and investigate for themselves . If a member doesn't have a favorite space observer site , go back to the last page and the last post that I posted , as there you will find a link .

Last edited:
And for those who believe in the Flat Earth Theory...ain't gonna happen. I do not believe on anything from
Need Another Seven Astronauts or any other gov.-abc lying agencies....
If anything happens...it is man-made and for a single reason....to shut everything down and cut us all off from each other when the WEF-NWO bastards get into turbo-anti-trump-overdrive....
We will see each other on the other side of these "72 hours" and see which one of us is right...

This is for real . The only questionable equation is , how much damage " if any " will this bring . Even the space guru is running out to buy last minute survival items . This C.M.E. attack is being reported all over space observer sites . I encourage members to go to their favorite space observer site and investigate for themselves . If a member doesn't have a favorite space observer site , go back to the last page and the last post that I posted , as there you will find a link .

Yeah, I know it’s real…but did not make my thoughts very clear. These are real as non government observers have seen them. What I was attempting to relay was that they are more than likely no where near strong enough to do the damage of a Carrington Event, our government might do the damage and blame the Solar Flares.

In comparison to the strength of the 2 Solar Flares of the Carrington Event, these don’t come near to it. I say that because the flares from it blasted at the earth in 17 1/2 hours…whereas these 4 flares are taking 72 hours. Big difference in impact don’t you think?

Last edited:
Poltergeist might be right. This storm might cause some damage. I saw this on Infowars.

“Massive Geomagnetic Storm Incoming — Federal Agency Alert​

A severe geomagnetic storm is making its way toward earth, scheduled to impact Friday night and peak in intensity Saturday. The Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is reporting the potential for power grid failure.

While many of the alerts from NOAA center around radio, radar and GPS systems interference, a few of their alerts are much more severe in nature.

1715365315020.png

1715365339658.png

https://x.com/SunWeatherMan/status/1788665476370870360

Poltergeist might be right. This storm might cause some damage. I saw this on Infowars.

“Massive Geomagnetic Storm Incoming — Federal Agency Alert​

A severe geomagnetic storm is making its way toward earth, scheduled to impact Friday night and peak in intensity Saturday. The Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is reporting the potential for power grid failure.

While many of the alerts from NOAA center around radio, radar and GPS systems interference, a few of their al

https://x.com/SunWeatherMan/status/1788665476370870360
Thanks for the acknowledgment . The situation is much worse than it appears many can bring themselves to face . I conclude this belief on the reactions I watch from people both in real life or on forums . --- Out of respect for GeorgiaPeachy I will give my latest update , which came in at 7 A.M. Central time this morning . Another X Class C.M.E. was launched from the Sun . The last C.M.E. came during the darkness here in the United States last night . That at my last information makes " 6 " incoming Coronal Mass ejections that " will " hit earth . Last night's C.M.E. number 6 was even larger than the first five . -The first wave is now entering earth's atmosphere at a lower geometric storm level but will intensify throughout the rest of today and tonight . If the sky's are clear many may be able to see the Arora as for south as Georgiapeachie's retreat . Here in the Ozark hills I plan to be on a high mountain top that faces north to watch for the Aurora . -- I have noted ignorance from some that I have made contact , that had no idea this Coronal Mass ejection attack will last for days not minutes or hours . The 6 C.M.E. will be like a battering ram on a fortification . Each blow will weaken the electrical grid , computer chips and satellites for the next incoming blow .

Last edited:
I appreciate the update very much Poltergeist! Will be watching from my mountain top location too! Many of our porches and decks face due North, as does the one off our master bedroom. Hubby and I will be on that one hoping to get a glimpse of an Aurora! Snap some pictures for us please!!

We have some clouds, but not that many. Winds are REALLY picking up! The temperature is dropping fast! Since these Solar Flares can bring some violent storms, everyone needs to be on the alert. My animals will be all buttoned early this evening.

I saw lots of nice pics but saw nothing in my area except the sliver of moon being pinkish. Have a big hill to my north.
And I was out at 2 AM last night for the intruder setting my driveway alarm off last night

On Friday I was on the road a lot and had a lot of interference around the 98 frequency. The 98.1 station has many repeaters and I know the normal hand off issues Friday I just couldn’t pull it in in 3 or 4 repeater areas It normally is the one of the few stations that works up my canyon road.
I just had to listen to 96.5

Seems like most of the problems were after the weekend when it was supposed to be the worst. We had an electrical storm early part of the week that killed UPSs, reset the BIOS on my desktop, and wreaked havoc on my network.

But not as bad as the time lightning got to the network and fried every network card in the house though. I mean with charred circuits and all. That was probably 20 years ago. My big network laser printer was no longer a network printer after that. I had to set it up over USB on a print server.

Seems like most of the problems were after the weekend when it was supposed to be the worst. We had an electrical storm early part of the wee that killed UPSs, reset the BIOS on my desktop, and wreaked havoc on my network.

But not as bad as the time lightning got to the network and fried every network card in the house though. I mean with charred circuits and all. That was probably 20 years ago. My big network laser printer was no longer a network printer after that. I had to set it up over USB on a print server.

We had problems with our network too Doc. The oddest one was the thermostat messing up. We have everything connected to control via our phones. Had to reset my grow lights in the greenhouse. The one Roku lost its mind. 😂

Latest posts

Back