Solar storms/CME's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space Weather News --- On the suns last rotation it spit out " three X class CME " . One missed and the other two we just received the edge of . Well the volatile side is once again rotating to face earth and guess what the scientist see . Yes a potential for the big grid crashing , car stopping big one , has rotated into view . It has not got itself into position " yet "to take aim at earth . We are under a watch status for the big one . -- It is a good thing we all prepared for a grid down , no water running and non-existent stores . Anyway the link is above for anyone that cares .

I have my systems protected and operational.

Attachments

• 20230816_150320.jpg
    20230816_150320.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
For those that frequently travel substantial distances by motor vehicle , such as back and forth to work , now is a good time to have a get home bag in your vehicle ., as vehicles may roll to a halt when / if - the big one hits this week . The chaos on the interstates will be a sight to see , but I will probably miss such entertainment as I don't leave my bug out location often and when I do , I don't have any major roads to contend with . Actually though I will know if an CME is enroute probably at least a day before it arrives so I will be sure to be bugged in .

Scanning through the doom and gloom posters , noticed so for they haven't picked up on the Coronal Mass Ejection threat , This forum is often ahead on developments , which I consider a major advantage in our prepper / survival lifestyle .

For those that frequently travel substantial distances by motor vehicle , such as back and forth to work , now is a good time to have a get home bag in your vehicle ., as vehicles may roll to a halt when / if - the big one hits this week . The chaos on the interstates will be a sight to see , but I will probably miss such entertainment as I don't leave my bug out location often and when I do , I don't have any major roads to contend with . Actually though I will know if an CME is enroute probably at least a day before it arrives so I will be sure to be bugged in .

My vehicles are also protected. Don't want to be stranded from my survival property.

Interestingly , since yesterday the sun spit out two Coronal mass ejections simultaneously . They were not of the strength to harm earth and were not rotated " yet " into position to take aim at earth . What a day if they spit out like a double barrel shotgun with both triggers pulled loaded with x class ammunition . They will rotate into position , the only question is will they fire at earth .--- From a preppers viewpoint - What happens first a transformer melting Corona; Mass Ejection or a Transformer melting Electrical Magnetic Pulse . Either way " the day of the prepper " will be here .

Last edited:
Some big Coronal mass ejections are now being ejected from the sun . Thankfully a very long lasting one held back and didn't spit out until the rotation had already turned for enough so as it didn't go in earths direction . Other potential ejections are now turning to face earth . My last update was about 12 hours ago , so what has happened in those 12 hours ., I can not say .

Last edited:
In case everything gets fried by this coming Friday resulting in the loss of the power grid and access to this forum , I will wish all of you good luck and I hope your CME/ EMP preparations perform as hoped . Not that I am predicting everything will get fried , but the possibility is very real .

We lost the power grid here . It is now back up " possibly the power company had to reroute around a component effected by CME # 1 . It took about 20 minutes after power return to get my computer back up and operational again . Anyone else having possible CME issues ?

Last edited:
No issues with. the weakest grid in the country, yet.

I am at a vulnerable point though-I usually fill my propane when I get to 50%. I am at 60%. It’s already pre bought, so I don't care if I make them come in December.

Edit- Propane is my back up power source. 1K tank should last me a year with heat and Gen.

That no one has posted this on this forum already is astonishing . WARNING X CLASS CME hitting in a few more hours . Get your stuff ready for the loss of the power grid , running water , banks , ATM , Stores and fuel pumps . This will be followed up by two potential more CME hits " already outbound " . Three more potential CME eruptions are rotating into position to take aim at earth .

update - The x class CME appears to be a slow mover " bad " . It is arriving later than expected . It is now here bombarding us with radiation . It's radiation bombardment will " increase " as the day progresses . Don't open up your faraday cages today .

Some of our members like looking on the bright side , so I can say we are all getting a good cancer treatment today " unless someone has retreated to their bunker " .

We watch the solar weather. Both hubby and I have an app that gives us alerts. He and I chose different apps so we get any events fully covered. I, too saw the first X class alert come in. which was why I took every precaution with supplies when traveling yesterday. Didn’t want to be stuck miles from home without my walking shoes and GHB.

Some of our members like looking on the bright side , so I can say we are all getting a good cancer treatment today " unless someone has retreated to their bunker " .

The alert is appreciated! My advice would be to eat lots of anti carcinogen foods today…eat an apple, have a big salad with turmeric sprinkled in, snack on some nuts. Your body will fight off the toxic waves and heal the cells that were attacked.

Latest posts

Back