Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I sure hope NOBODY sends RUSSIA a darn thing to eat, withold grain and any other types of food, LET THEM EAT SNOW!!!!

Food & agricultural exports from Russia by type 2018 | Statista
Food and agricultural export value from Russia 2014-2018, by type

Published by A. Melkadze, Feb 15, 2022
Cereals and legumes were the most exported agricultural commodity from Russia, which, despite the reduction in exports during 2015 and 2016, recovered amounting to over 10 billion U.S. dollars by 2018. Significant increments by 26 and 23 percent were marked for export trade of meat and sub-products and fish and crustaceans over the last period, respectively.

https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryP...ort/Partner/by-country/Product/16-24_FoodProd
Guess it would be better to be carefull with wishes or a big part of the world dosn't have enough food. We're going to eat grass before in Europe and sand in the Arabian countries as in Africa. Proably it isn't look like a problem in South Carolina, but it would affect the whole western world. And don't forget, until now oil is still aviable. It would look a lot different if the OPEC decides to shorten oil deliveries.

Food & agricultural exports from Russia by type 2018 | Statista
Food and agricultural export value from Russia 2014-2018, by type

Published by A. Melkadze, Feb 15, 2022
Cereals and legumes were the most exported agricultural commodity from Russia, which, despite the reduction in exports during 2015 and 2016, recovered amounting to over 10 billion U.S. dollars by 2018. Significant increments by 26 and 23 percent were marked for export trade of meat and sub-products and fish and crustaceans over the last period, respectively.

https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryP...ort/Partner/by-country/Product/16-24_FoodProd
Guess it would be better to be carefull with wishes or a big part of the world dosn't have enough food. We're going to eat grass before in Europe and sand in the Arabian countries as in Africa. Proably it isn't look like a problem in South Carolina, but it would affect the whole western world. And don't forget, until now oil is still aviable. It would look a lot different if the OPEC decides to shorten oil deliveries.

The Russian people are not to blame for what is happening. The Globalists are! Still haven’t decided if Putin is in with the WEF/Globalists or is being used by them. Would never wish any county’s People to starve. Look at us. We have a government right now that is MURDERING MILLIONS with a so called vaccine! Are we responsible for that? Heck no! We can’t do anything other than spread the word about what is REALLY in that jab. Should our businesses be taken off the internet because of biden and evil minions? Should our bank accounts be frozen and stolen because of what Pfizer/Moderna/Our government has done?

I pray others will realize We the People are NOT the murderers that our current goverment is! We didn’t even elect the POS! Like Ukraine, he was installed via a COUP.

Last edited:
Russia is capable of feeding itself. My worries are for other countries.

Not without seeds they aren’t. Do you follow Ice Age Farmer on Telegram? He has a lot of connections and interactions with farmers. According to him, Russia and Ukraine both get ALL of their seeds from the Dutch or the US every year. They have not received those according to a couple farmers. The seeds they buy are Hybrid! But hopefully the information is not correct and they can plant this spring.

I worry for all the countries who must count on others to grow them what they need to survive. :(

Yes, hopefully they can. The Russian people are largely, not to fault here.
And interesting about the seed.
Unfortunately, most of our grown products here in the US come from hybrids as well. The days of farmers creating their own seed from generations of growing has gone for the most part. :(

Surely these countries had the good sense to store viable non modified seeds for disaster preparedness. Yields and disease resistance are the main reasons to use modified seeds

Farmers used to do what Monsanto and others do in the lab through generations of selective growth and seed retention.
Unfortunately, those genetically altered seed planted in neighboring plats contaminated much of the family varieties and in some cases, Monsanto actually tried to claim that they owned a neighboring farmer's crops/seed!

Yes, hopefully they can. The Russian people are largely, not to fault here.
And interesting about the seed.
Unfortunately, most of our grown products here in the US come from hybrids as well. The days of farmers creating their own seed from generations of growing has gone for the most part. :(

So right you are, unfortunately. I read that Yeltsin was responsible for ending their Seed Bank program. Thankfully, there are more and more small farming companies putting out Heirloom seeds. That is the only ones I grow.

So right you are, unfortunately. I read that Yeltsin was responsible for ending their Seed Bank program. Thankfully, there are more and more small farming companies putting out Heirloom seeds. That is the only ones I grow.

Yes. Heirloom is the way to go. However, I do try to avoid growing the same crops as any neighbors are growing lest, my seed get contaminated by their GM's. One of the reasons I bought my BOL was that the only things being produced around it was timber, cattle and clover. No other crops for miles.

Last edited:
Yes. Heirloom is the way to go. However, I do try to avoid growing the same crops as any neighbors are growing lest, my seed get contaminated by their GM's. One of the reasons I bought my BOL was that the only things being produced around it was timber, cattle and clover. No other crops for miles.

Very wise advice for all of us looking to expand our gardens this year…and going forward. There is no way to avoid the food shortages that are coming. It is too late. We are in for at minimum 2 years.

Good article! The key points are informative.

• “Russia is also the world’s top wheat exporter. Together with Ukraine, both account for roughly 29% of the global wheat export market.
  • “China is also a big recipient of Ukrainian corn — in fact, Ukraine replaced the U.S. as China’s top corn supplier in 2021,” said Dawn Tiura, president at Sourcing Industry Group.
  • Russia and Ukraine are also big suppliers of metals and other commodities, analysts said.
  • While the European Union would be affected by the escalating crisis, Germany would be especially hit.”

Those who usually buy Russian or Ukraine wheat are screwed…except for China, who I read is buying all they can get.

China is not getting any corn from the Ukraine this year I would bet.

Germany appears to be on the most HIT list of everything I’m reading lately!

Well Germany is in many ways beyond help, incompetent (Green) government, still the country with extreme Corona restrictions and police violence against its own people. An incompetent foreign minister who wants to teach Putin with green unicorn policy. An energy minister who shuts down all nuclear and coal-fired power plants and thinks it will work without a blackout, although you now also want to get out of gas and a cocaine-addicted moron as health minister who injects underage children with experimental vaccines with his own hands.

That is Germany, who does not ask himself now should look at the man who sits as a woman there officially in the government, the country is no longer to help.
Well, there are still a few exceptions in the population, but they will emigrate.

Germany tries to play an role as "Peacekeeper" and "everybodies helper" until the whole country is blown up. But at the end they aren't acting much different than 1933 or during the DDR times against everyone who ask unconfortable questions or think different. And because it seems to work in Germany so the whole world have to follow this only correct way - in Berlin's thinking.

Germany tries to play an role as "Peacekeeper" and "everybodies helper" until the whole country is blown up. But at the end they aren't acting much different than 1933 or during the DDR times against everyone who ask unconfortable questions or think different. And because it seems to work in Germany so the whole world have to follow this only correct way - in Berlin's thinking.

It really isn't all that different anymore in the States...ask questions, question the logic of the "official" line, think outside the box and you are spreading "misinformation" and labeled a domestic terrorist. Lord help us all!

question the logic of the "official" line, think outside the box and you are spreading "misinformation" and labeled a domestic terrorist. Lord help us all!

The government has to muzzle us, because they can’t have us waking up too many sheeple. At least until it is too late…as in Americans killing Americans on the streets and homes for FOOD.

I will say this. When I started prepping 25 years ago, even family thought I was more than a little paranoid. Now, not so much.
I think the events of the last few years have served to wake up some people to the reality that our cushy lives have made us soft, dependent and vulnerable.
I might disagree with them on the reasons for prepping or the direction that the problems are coming from, but, glad to see more people actually doing something to have more than a couple of days of food in the pantry.

I a
I will say this. When I started prepping 25 years ago, even family thought I was more than a little paranoid. Now, not so much.
I think the events of the last few years have served to wake up some people to the reality that our cushy lives have made us soft, dependent and vulnerable.
I might disagree with them on the reasons for prepping or the direction that the problems are coming from, but, glad to see more people actually doing something to have more than a couple of days of food in the pantry.
I agree, I don't hardly have time to sleep in the last 6 months or so because everyone between the age of 25 and sixty from all over the country is at my house every day of the week and especially weekends because they want to learn some old craft. And they are really paying attention to what your saying. Kind of makes me have hope for humanity. They are not even asking me , " is there an easier way". Just makes me enjoy them.
IMG_20220306_123237.jpg

Latest posts

Back