Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always with babysteps
I don’t know many in healthcare that support mandates for vaccination. Some do for healthcare workers, but definitely not in general.

Jurisprudence is nothing that interests me, intellectually speaking. No desire here to go into law.
I am pro-vaccine as a nurse, but not for pro-government mandates in general.
My thoughts, as I go on with my education in becoming a practitioner and prescriber(someday!) is evolving from do not harm, to Benefit v/s Risk... especially with medication management.
How this government can mandate the Covid vaccine, but not mandate it for measles, polio, diphtheria...These are communicable diseases that are spread by person-to-person transmissions, but persons can argue for personal/religious exemptions. Why not isolate persons with AIDS, it kills...keep letting these illegals in not tested or inoculated... way to stop the spread...
This administration is willing to decimate our Armed Forces (especially the Special Forces community), and for what? The risk does not outweigh the benefit. But this administration will push for transexual soldiers' and sailors' sex reassignment?
The policy, which took effect on 1 October 2016, could cost between $2.4 million and $8.4 million a year, (between 25 and 130 of those troops would seek to undergo reassignment surgery per year, while another 30 to 140 troops annually would opt for hormone treatment). RIDICULOUS!!!
As for the insidious and impervious way this government is implementing these rules and standards... ask the Austrian/ Hungarians about the way Hitler was able to slither into power, 1 little tweak at a time...
This post is all over the place, I admit. Just so frustrated with the Democratic "leadership".
Keep your powder dry.
Erqueen75:USA:

Omg. That level of cult fever is scary. It's become their religion and the vax is their God. The condition rhey are suffering from is called Moral panic.
That’s because most all in government are invested in Pfizer and other drug manufacturers. The clot shots are making them all richer with every dose given, not to mention all the booster shot they will require in the future.

That’s because most all in government are invested in Pfizer and other drug manufacturers. The clot shots are making them all richer with every dose given, not to mention all the booster shot they will require in the future.

The federal government as envisioned by The Founding Fathers was only supposed to create the money supply and regulate intrastate commerce. Now it’s involved in trafficking dangerous and illegal drugs. Unbelievable!

Our gang of politicians Republicans and Democrats need to be tarred, feathered, run out on a rail from Washington DC, and sent to life imprisoned, like the very public eye of former Louisiana sheriff pleaded guilty to a federal bribery charge on Wednesday, weeks after a state jury convicted him of sexually abusing boys. Rodney J. “Jack” Strain, who lost a reelection bid in 2015 after five terms as St. Tammany Parish's sheriff, appeared in court in shackles and an orange prison jumpsuit. I am from Louisiana! SMDH!!

Our gang of politicians Republicans and Democrats need to be tarred, feathered, run out on a rail from Washington DC, and sent to life imprisoned, like the very public eye of former Louisiana sheriff pleaded guilty to a federal bribery charge on Wednesday, weeks after a state jury convicted him of sexually abusing boys. Rodney J. “Jack” Strain, who lost a reelection bid in 2015 after five terms as St. Tammany Parish's sheriff, appeared in court in shackles and an orange prison jumpsuit. I am from Louisiana! SMDH!!

Could not agree with you more. We need to start over completely.

I went to Walmart and Sam's club on the sixth of the month. Sam's was out of their members mark bottled water.the photos are from the 16th
IMG_20220117_104843.jpgIMG_20220117_104714.jpg

Edit.i bought 3 case's of water.45 count for each case.tomorrow, I'll be going out to refill 6-1 gallon jugs. And 1-5 gallon jug.

Sure it's not a huge percentage, but it all adds up.
30% of the EU oil and gas is supposedly coming from russia. Wheat and corn are also getting imported to the EU from russia. We are gonna see bad prices and lack of certain things in the western side of the EU soon. Rumania, Hungary and Poland produce much of the imported stuffs to the west. If they also have an export ban....?????

30% of the EU oil and gas is supposedly coming from russia. Wheat and corn are also getting imported to the EU from russia. We are gonna see bad prices and lack of certain things in the western side of the EU soon. Rumania, Hungary and Poland produce much of the imported stuffs to the west. If they also have an export ban....?????
I read 40%.

ICE AGE FARMER

“Another fire at a fertilizer plant, Yakima, WA, USA destroys 1.75 million pounds of mixed components for fertilizers - how many fertilizer facitilies have burned down just this year now? (As fertilizer shipments from Russia stop?)

“Fire rages at fertilizer facility, forces evacuations in Sunnyside

Although a chemical fire in Sunnyside quickly consumed an industrial building and emitted sulfur-laden smoke throughout the afternoon and evening, Monday’s blaze was caught early enough to avoid injuries and could have been much worse, officials said.

A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire just after 1 p.m. Monday at Nutrien Ag Solutions, 1101 Midvale Road, Sunnyside Fire Chief Ken Anderson said.

The fire destroyed one storage building on the southeast corner of the fertilizer storage facility in the Port of Sunnyside and damaged others, but adjacent Nutrien buildings and storage tanks containing hazardous chemicals were spared, Anderson said Monday evening.

The storage building contained 1.75 million pounds of mixed components for fertilizers, but there were more dangerous chemicals in adjacent buildings and tanks, and firefighters prevented the blaze from spreading to them, Anderson added.

“It was caught early on — it could have been much worse,” he added.”

https://www.yakimaherald.com/news/l...cle_7ba76165-fa09-5277-a7e7-a39fed1aa43e.html

Firefighters and workers at the Nutrien facility are unsure why the sulfur pile was smoldering, Anderson said.

“Most of those 200 tons (of sulfur) had been there since summertime,” he added. “They received a shipment of sulfur (Monday) morning, and the fire occurred some time after that.”

That 200 ton pile of smoldering sulfur probably released more sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere than all the coal powered power plants in the country do in a year.

Russia and Ukraine are in BAD shape for seeds to grow the crops so many countries depend on! They used to keep their own seed banks, but Yeltsin put an end to that. So now they buy HYBRID seeds from the Dutch or us. Even for growing potatoes the Russians eat. This is another Holodomor x 10 that we are looking at worldwide.

Hungary and Turkey have taken steps to limit their wheat exports, choosing instead to keep what they grow in their country this year. Ukraine is obviously a mess and won't be producing.

Prices of fuel, fertilizer, pesticides due to oil/fuel prices and equipment, even used, bought at resale are insane at the moment.

Lumber is also skyrocketing back to the highs last year making building expensive again.

Independent truckers are feeling the pinch as they made contracts to haul based on old assumed reasonable prices of fuel and now are having to eat the increases in costs.

Scarcity + increase costs for production....= not good.

Glad my presi has decided to keep the food produced here for us. What is gonna happen on the Gates and other land hoarded by the elites? will it be planted, poisoned, agent orange??? My garden is planted and I have heirloom seeds, fertiliser for 3 years and water. Hope you are all getting it together fast...Getting more gas and diesel today.
Will get info tomorrow as to if we will take in refugees or not. If not, we have decided to drive to Rumania to a man we know personally who took over an old russian military base and turned it into a childrens home and refuge for abused women.
He takes care of over 3000 kids there up to 17 years old, schools them, feeds and clothes them and gets them jobs if possible and they return a bit of money to help him and say thank you with. His name is Csaba and has a Godly calling.

Latest posts

Back