Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China is busy getting its citizens to be preppers and buying up food, minerals, metals even some of the largest shipping ports and harbors around the world....nobody is watching. All looking at bidump, soros and corona...

You know what else they are buying? Timber+ land.

Before I bid on the BOL property I wanted to know who my neighbors were as much as possible so I started to research
Most of the large ranches and chunks of land belonged to people who were generational farms. But, there were a few that were not.
One company's name caught my eye because it had a strange name. Not outright foreign, just odd.

It seemed to own 1000 acres here and there and then way over there. Spread out for many miles I stopped counting at 7000 acres in the area. (BTW Texas has open land and real estate tax records which makes it easy to do a cursory title search for yourself but, without a good lawyer, your records are also public).

I looked up the company. It was a real estate investment Incorporated in Texas and based in Houston. So I started looking into them, researching names of owners and then doing an association search.

Long story short, the majority financial backers of this company are none other than...drumroll

China.

The Communist government of China owns THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of acres of American land. In this case planted timber

Last edited:
As I have been saying for over half a century this planet is grossly overpopulated. Totally depending on technology that harvests energy from our star that that is billions of years old. It is finite. The ocean is finite. All war is caused by overpopulation. What the Russians are doing now is a crime against humanity. Biden is a coward. There are no invisible magicians. If we don't stand up for ourselves no one else will. Have fewer children. Reject religion. Take care of our planet.

If you've been saying this for 50 years, you don't accept reality. You have sustained your delusion despite billions of bits of evidence. Over the past 50 years, the world's population has tripled. And we all know that people who are starving are being starved for political purposes. Obesity is a huge problem (ha ha), and we throw away a lot of food.

While the statements like the "sun is finite" and the "ocean is finite" make good sound bites, they're meaningless. For all intents and purposes, the sun is infinite. Further, the ocean isn't finite or static, it's alive -- things grow there. Such gloomy statements remind me of people who say we'll run out of oil. And then they give dates and times. I always ask, "what evidence do you have that the earth has suddenly stopped producing oil? And how do you know how much there is now?" Past history shows us how often we are wrong about what the earth can or cannot provide. Saudi Arabia was once the most abundant supply of oil. Within 20 years that was proven very wrong. Now we know there are vast reserves in numerous places.

None of us really know what's going on in Russia or Ukraine. This issue has roots which date back to at least 2014, and for some much further back than that. And most of us didn't know the USA was funding bio-weapon research in various parts of the world. Several of those labs were on the border with Russia. A "Cuban missile crisis" from Russia's point of view.

I don't see how having fewer children is a cure for anything. What we need are better parents, not fewer children. We need adults who are willing to sacrifice for greater good -- such as the future. Standing up for ourselves is one way, but another is to raise good people. They will fix whatever ails us. Properly-raised children who are told the truth will make good decisions.

The human brain is susceptible to delusion. There's no stopping that. If the delusions are taught at a young enough level, they influence the wiring of the brain. Vladimir Lenin knew this, too. I don't think any religion is a problem except those which teach people to hurt each other. I think people lying to each other for personal gain is the root of all of our problems. Communism shows us that if you lie to people enough, they end up insane.

Lastly, the only thing we know for sure is that every time we "learn" something about science, we very frequently end up proving ourselves wrong. This is almost always true when guessing at huge quantities of matter such as the weather, outer space, and hidden mineral deposits.

Last edited:
China is busy getting its citizens to be preppers and buying up food, minerals, metals even some of the largest shipping ports and harbors around the world....nobody is watching. All looking at bidump, soros and corona...

My DOG is smarter than BICRAP and his group of NUTS!!!

The Communist government of China owns THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of acres of American land. In this case planted timber
ONLY AS LONG AS IT IS NOT HARVESTED BY THE PATRIOTS THERE: We do not care if they own it, we only care if they steal the wood and take it back to China. It only belongs TO THEM ON PAPER. The same way our RIGHTS are held on a piece of paper...but you must be ready to FIGHT FOR BOTH...Sorry I am living in Hungary. I love it here but would rather be in Texas again...

And we all know that people who are starving are being starved for political purposes.
To verify that, I watch a ship of trucks loaded with flour, rice, clothes, dried milk and hundreds of tons of food and clothing, blankets being unloaded in Ethiopia for the "starving" there...
The Ethiopian soldiers unloaded the food, poured diesel and gas on it and set it on fire on the docks. Painted the white UN TRUCKS in green, drove into the mountains where the people have farms and their own water and food, loaded them into the "new" green trucks, drove them into the desert and threw them out with the rest of the "starving" (really starving) people and filmed them all to get even more food and money from the STUPID RICH LANDS who believe they have to FEED THE WORLD...The rich in Africa want the starving to be seen so more money comes...non-stop...
An investigative reporter found out the president of Ethiopia has over $800,000,000 (YES MILLION) dollars in a swiss bank....poor little nation...

ONLY AS LONG AS IT IS NOT HARVESTED BY THE PATRIOTS THERE: We do not care if they own it, we only care if they steal the wood and take it back to China. It only belongs TO THEM ON PAPER. The same way our RIGHTS are held on a piece of paper...but you must be ready to FIGHT FOR BOTH...Sorry I am living in Hungary. I love it here but would rather be in Texas again...

There are many of us that wish you were in Texas again.

Just got back and saw this sign in the store.
They must be gettin a run on prepping supplies and things made with petroleum
29248693-8967-407F-997E-66EC5A453048.jpeg

There are hundreds of acres of soybeans planted around us. Doesn't look too hard. Here it's winter wheat (now), then soybeans (harvested when the plants look dead) and then wheat. Feed corn instead of soybeans or milo after winter wheat.

There are hundreds of acres of soybeans planted around us. Doesn't look too hard. Here it's winter wheat (now), then soybeans (harvested when the plants look dead) and then wheat. Feed corn instead of soybeans or milo after winter wheat.

I appreciate the input Amish Heart! We all need to be looking at the different options there are available to our varying areas...and buy lots of seeds.

From The Conservative Treehouse…

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE

Even the preppers, who are well prepared for what might happen, will be subject to the outcomes of the government solutions, just like all travelers having to take their shoes off at the airport security check. We all live in the same world, so when they change it for the few, it changes for the many.

Final thought… even if you are well prepared for the worst-case scenario, when they hand the ration cards or food/gas coupons, get in line with everyone else and use them – even if you don’t need them. Do not draw any attention to yourself. Do not behave any differently than anyone else. Even if it doesn’t suck for you, give the appearance that it does. Keep the eyes of a mouse and the ears of an elephant.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-warning-of-critical-food-shortages/#comments

It depends on what the government wants for those ration cards or coupons.

If they want you to show proof your house has been searched by their gestapo, no thanks. They won't just hand out anything -- they'll make you give up something for it.

But when it's at that point -- there is no government. Obeying or respecting them is silly. Where did they suddenly get food? Who grew it, harvested it, prepped it, and transported it? And where's the fuel suddenly coming from?

If they have both, then you're being tricked. A real disaster would mean they have none as well.

It depends on what the government wants for those ration cards or coupons.

If they want you to show proof your house has been searched by their gestapo, no thanks. They won't just hand out anything -- they'll make you give up something for it.

But when it's at that point -- there is no government. Obeying or respecting them is silly. Where did they suddenly get food? Who grew it, harvested it, prepped it, and transported it? And where's the fuel suddenly coming from?

If they have both, then you're being tricked. A real disaster would mean they have none as well.

Then you pretend to be one of the sheep.

Well, this fool is ready.... until everyone comes over

'It's kill or be killed': Missouri mother, 38, reveals she has spent 11 years and $20,000 on doomsday preparations - from stockpiling two years' worth of food and loading up on WEAPONS to building a BUNKER in her basement
Doomsday prepper has spent $20,000 on a bunker and supplies | Daily Mail Online

One of the comments:

SoaperDooper4, Oxford, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

You don't really need to do any prep work. You just need a gun and let other people do the work.

Latest posts

Back