Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out today when I went to work that my grocery store had a couple incidents that happened recently that is causing us to have some supply issues. . . Our Freezer Warehouse went down a couple times and then our dry storage warehouse caught fire. I just found this strange considering everything else going on with the supply chains. It seems like it starts with the farmers on down to now even grocery store distribution centers.

---- This is a information source that some of our members obviously find too frightening to watch . Usually I post the information from this source on another thread , but because today such a diverse range of topics , including the global food crisis are presented , decided to post it on a thread addressing the food situation .

Found out today when I went to work that my grocery store had a couple incidents that happened recently that is causing us to have some supply issues. . . Our Freezer Warehouse went down a couple times and then our dry storage warehouse caught fire. I just found this strange considering everything else going on with the supply chains. It seems like it starts with the farmers on down to now even grocery store distribution centers.

Folks had better be calculating how much food their family needs to survive and have a solid way to provide that when the stores go empty. Sure we might always have some food available, but most likely it will be very limited. I can see the biden Regime putting limits on the purchase of food and tracking of it. Especially meat, dairy, coffee and nuts.

A great divide is opening up between those that prepared and those that did not . Decisions are now having to be made as to whether to pay for electricity , rent or mortgage and eating . Some are temporarily able to juggle this economic collapse by going further into debt with credit cards . However the despair will likely only increase . It is a certainty that it will at least last until November of 2024 . That is the date there is a small chance the patriots in the United States may somehow overcome the Communist scheme to rob the people of actually deciding whom the next leader of the United States is . I agree with " Proud Prepper " and recognize that because of the communist take over that not only U.S. citizens are suffering but basically the entire world

Last edited:
In my opinion, people should have prepared for the (possible) coming hard times. That means putting away enough cash to last a year or two, food, tools, fuel, equipment, spare parts, oil, building materials, PM'S, trade goods, etc. Those that didn't, I really don't care. Thats their problem.
PM's?

---- This is a information source that some of our members obviously find too frightening to watch . Usually I post the information from this source on another thread , but because today such a diverse range of topics , including the global food crisis are presented , decided to post it on a thread addressing the food situation .

I just finished watching that CP episode this morning. The daily gloom and doom

--- I have posted before on the drying up of the Panama canal but decided to post a different link as a conformation . --- This will wreck havoc on the un-prepared as goods become either not available or unaffordable . Personally if my country never traded for a thing again with another country , would be fine by me , with the exception of losing coffee imports .

Silver prices are going up

I was listening the other day to someone talking about how once the digital dollar comes around, that there is a decent possibility that the government will once again, try to round up gold with an executive order. They were saying that silver and definitely copper would be safe because it just isn't worth enough to justify the manpower to go get it.

Latest posts

Back