Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS0231

Demi-God
Reaction score
themostimportantnews.com/archives/the-shortages-are-going-to-get-worse-later-this-year-as-global-supply-chains-increasingly-falter

The wife noted empty spots at Wal-Mart, and Marshalls.

I noticed a local car dealership, their lot is usually jammed packed like a mall parking lot at Christmas.
All the cars were spaced out, and the back part of the lot was empty.

I have seen empty shelves in the Portland area, but more often it's full shelves with fewer choices. At my local grocery store, Powerade used to have 10 different flavors, and the last time I was at the store it was 2 flavors. Full shelves of those two flavors.

I'm enjoying every steak and piece of beef I can before it disappears or becomes way to expensive.
The wife just pulled out some ribeye and T bone steaks from the freezer. We'll be butchering a steer next month and need to make room in the freezer, two freezers actually. When the daughter was here a couple weeks ago we sent her home with a couple frozen chickens and some beef roasts.
No shortage of beef here.

The only thing that I've noticed a shortage of has been on distilled water. We go through about 6-8 gallons per month for our solar batteries. We'll start buying every gallon of distilled water that we can find. I've got a 55 gallon barrel that I'll put in the generator shed just for distilled water.

The only thing that I've noticed a shortage of has been on distilled water. We go through about 6-8 gallons per month for our solar batteries. We'll start buying every gallon of distilled water that we can find. I've got a 55 gallon barrel that I'll put in the generator shed just for distilled water.
are you pouring the water into the barrel?????

if so wouldn't that contaminate the water,,,,,

are you pouring the water into the barrel?????

if so wouldn't that contaminate the water,,,,,
I never thought of that. I was planing on pouring the distilled water in to the barrel. The barrel that I have is a food grade barrel. In the past I used it for drinking water in the fur shed.

Latest posts

Back