Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just what a politician from Spain was not able to keep quite about . Other people in the know from other countries are also alluding to something is about to happen on the 11th or 12th . What we " do " know is some are clamoring to usher in and declare Ukraine as an immediate NATO member on the 11th and 12th . This will mean " if this is the big surprise " an immediate full scale conventional war by NATO sending in NATO forces by ground , air and sea . -- Guess what Russia's response will be .
Time to seek out shelters and alternate escape sites and see that everything is available there.
I also have the feeling that on these dates what is going on, the West is already so far insolvent and has invested so much that a victory of Russia must be prevented at all costs, the West's own population is indifferent and the West will sacrifice us for his goals without batting an eye.

It's not just what a politician from Spain was not able to keep quite about . Other people in the know from other countries are also alluding to something is about to happen on the 11th or 12th . What we " do " know is some are clamoring to usher in and declare Ukraine as an immediate NATO member on the 11th and 12th . This will mean " if this is the big surprise " an immediate full scale conventional war by NATO sending in NATO forces by ground , air and sea . -- Guess what Russia's response will be .
Middle finger...final answer

And the "Western civilised World" are running the poor Asians into their stupid and dangerous game of
Russian Roulette...
Taking a dagger to the ‘soft underbelly’: How the West has opened yet another front against Russia

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” — J. Edgar Hoover ~The Elks Magazine, August... 1956 There are many posts in US History that for any discerning citizen that hasn't their head in their ### would know something been amiss for a long time. Unfortunate everyone busy making money, now you may no longer have that opportunity. Even living your life normally. I would assume that with new so called globalism you will be murdered, but will not be aware until its time.

Last edited:
Here a comment from somewhere, I just read it and am passing it on...
nawfan611
For Russia to "FINALLY FIND PEACE" ....it is going to have to completely neutralize Europe. Other than the Mongol invasion the ones from Europe under Napoleon and especially Hitler have posed the biggest threat to Russia's existence.. Therefore Europe must be turned into an agrarian non industrial society....turn all of Europe into one big cabbage and potato patch. And...keep Europe hungry, shivering and weak....unable to mount any kind of imperialist action. Destroy for all time Europe's imperialist ideology. The United States without Europe would be like a Tiger without claws or teeth in the coming New World Order. Russia must give up on any thoughts of compromise or peace treaties with the West since the West cannot be trusted to keep its word.

But...
But Europe isn't able to defend themselves anymore... The most if the Ammo and a lot of the weapons are already used (and proably destroyed) or sold by the Ukraine.
To make the Ukraine as an NATO member is an suicide.

But never knows, maybe we really need an WW3 to clean our sick western governments from those WEF-climatepanic-supercommumistic politicans.
Sometimes you need high temperatured fire to neutralize deadly poisons.

I forgot hog meat too. Those things multiply almost as fast as rats.
Yep! We just got a couple new ones to start the process over, but then one of Hunny's friends wife put a foot down and seems like we are going to get both an adult male and female. As long as he doesn't bring the off spring. . .

Why would they blow their own stuff up? It's all a setup to wipe all of humanity there. Those that will not bow down and kiss the ring. Those that think for themselves. Do you really believe that Putin would take himself out? This is not justice for anyone.
Did you read the first tweet? it's all a false flag. So many may actually die over this.

Did you read the first tweet? it's all a false flag. So many may actually die over this.
I do not have to read it. The whole thing has been a false flag from the beginning. We do jump from one war(Afghanistan) to jump in another (Ukraine) just like that we are not the world police. There is alternate motives behind this destruction that we have not figured out yet. If this all turns out to be for greed we need to stop focusing on others and look towards ourselves and figure it out.

I am seeing reports (that I believe) that the Ukraine military is kaput, and the war is lost unless NATO openly goes to war with Russia.
They may have been kaput long ago and not wished to continue this madness but Brandon continues to poke the sleeping bear by arming them with madness. In the end this only turns out bad for everyone.

Latest posts

Back