Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now as Big Paul likes to predict the planet will be void of life , then that is a different matter , but as a prepper I prepare with the belief the planet will not be void of survivors and my tribe are preparing to be in the survivor group .
whilst America is itself a continent and has a large mass, the British Isles is nothing more than a large island or set of islands, and it wont take many missiles to bracket the whole country, in that case survival "may" not be an option, everywhere is covered and no where is safe.
if however only London and a couple of major cities are attacked then survival may be possible away from these areas, however my problem has never been the major target areas, but the "nuclear winter" caused by these explosions which the experts tell us may last anything up to 5 years, that is a conservative estimate it could last longer, nothing will grow without sunlight and all the soil will be polluted with radiation.
dying from radiation poisoning and starvation once one has used up all their stored food is not a nice way to go, I would rather go in a flash than suffer and die over many years in constant daily pain.
I will always want to survive no matter what occurs I just think an all out nuclear war-given all the nuclear weapons there are in the world now- is not one of these survivable events.

Last edited:
Some people have no problem spending other people's money. The US is broke. Most Americans are sick of sending billions of our tax dollars over to corrupt foreign lands that don't benefit us. If another country wants to bankrupt their own country to support Ukraine, go for it.
Not only the US.
Whole Europe has the same problem.
Money for nothing...

Then the west may shall stop to send weapons and ammo to the Ukraine and start to talk about peace instead.

The Deep State and WEFers have a strangle hold on our country. Ukraine is their laundering ground for money, young girls and boys, organs and the DODs bioweapons…to be used against all of us! Until we either stop the money flow or take out numerous “right“ leaders there is no stopping WW3.

Oh! Biden is visiting the colonies and his stepson in Kiew?
Guess he will promise another few billions of taxmoney...
Guess after this he will visit the other colonies named Germany, France and United Kingdom (or it's changed to Joedom in meantime?)
pathetic remark.
the UK was the first to offer Ukraine support whilst Germany and France were still dithering.

Joe promises money to almost everyone, money that does not belong to him and that he actually does not own anymore when I look at the debt mountain of the USA.
Apparently Joe was with his Dracqueen friend today who always wears a stinky green army t-shirt even though he probably never did any military service.
Zelensky and Joe have one thing in common, both are screwing their people and both are destroying their nation because normal citizens are not worth anything to them.

Let Joe with Zelensky and his G7 friends continue self-congratulation and praise themselves to the skies, these traitors only serve the WEF and are a disgrace to any national economy.

No worries, the citizen still has something at home from time to time. But the EU will no longer have a chance if Russia decides to visit Europe.

To be honest, I do one thing then, run away, not necessarily from the Russians but from my own who might want to pull me back in.

Joe promises money to almost everyone, money that does not belong to him and that he actually does not own anymore when I look at the debt mountain of the USA.

He just do what every politican does - giving away other peoples with hard work earned money for useless things.

This American does not stand with Zelensky. . . . Maybe Biden needs to ask the American people before he makes comments like that.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ns-world-war-iii-if-china-allies-with-russia/
Zelenskyy made the comments during an interview with German newspaper Die Welt on Monday.

“For us, it is important that China does not support the Russian Federation in this war,” the Ukrainian president said. “In fact, I would like it to be on our side. At the moment, however, I don’t think it’s possible.”

Zelenskyy said that he hopes China will make a “pragmatic assessment” of what is happening to avoid additional conflict.

“Because if China allies itself with Russia, there will be a world war, and I do think that China is aware of that,” Zelenskyy threatened.

Zelenskyy’s threat came one day after US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken appeared on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and said that the US was “very concerned that China’s considering providing lethal support to Russia.” He warned China that such a move would have “serious consequences in our relationship.”

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin responded on Monday and said that the US “is in no position to make demands of China.”

Joe Biden also met with Zelenskyy in Kyiv on Monday, though he still has not visited the people impacted by the disaster in East Palestine, Ohio.

During the visit, Biden pledged yet another $500 million in American taxpayer-funded weapons.

“One year later, Kyiv stands, Ukraine stands, democracy stands,” Biden said after meeting Zelensky at Mariinsky Palace. “The Americans stand with you and the world stands with you.”

This situation stinks more and more of American imperialism, short-sightedness, and hypocrisy. WE can invade N. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq and elsewhere with impunity, places we have no business in. WE can break agreements in Eastern Europe with impunity. WE can provide direct military assistance to Ukraine, weapons that are killing Russians. WE can issue embargos and trade restrictions, seize assets. WE can commit terroristic acts like killing civilians (900,000+ during the GWOT), and blow up energy pipelines (which supply energy to our allies no less), and lie about it.

But Russia is not entitled to self defense, or pre-emptive moves to secure its border and people. Nobody else can support Russia with arms, or buy Russian goods. Russia is not entitled to protect its energy pipelines?

I've grown very tired of the leadership in the US getting the US into these messes in such dastardly ways, the corruption, the waste, the killing of innocent people (FYI the supplying of arms to Ukraine, is getting people needlessly killed. Similarly to the arms training and support of the Taliban and Mujahedeen in Afghanistan).

It's all a script for Zelensky and Biden. . .
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-until-biden-was-in-the-center-of-kiev-video/
Joe Biden made a surprise trip to Kiev, Ukraine on Monday.

When he walked with Ukrainian President Zelensky into the courtyard in Kiev the air sirens went off.

Biden was hailed as a ‘brave’ president with ‘guts’ to walk in a warzone.

Notice Biden’s stiffened gait as he walks alongside Volodymyr Zelensky.

But it’s all theater.

A CNN reporter who has been in Ukraine for the past five days revealed the game.

“I’ve been here for the past five days. I have not heard any explosions. I have not heard any air sirens, until about half an hour ago, right when President Biden was in the center of Kiev,” CNN’s Alex Marquardt said

What a joke.

Zelenski seems to have outlined what "victory" for Ukraine looks like. What is Putin's stated victory vision?

Zelenski is ultra corrupt. His "vision for victory" is enriching himself and defeating Russia. The former is likely, until he's assassinated. The latter is improbable. If Russia loses, it will feel existential threat and destroy the rest of the west threatening it. So likely nuclear weapons, and world war with nuclear weapons.

Putin's victory is to capture Ukraine and push the west out. The west has been parking threats there, interfering, and has bioweapons labs. That threatens Russia. Just like if Russia was doing that in Juarez, Mexico.

Latest posts

Back