Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the other way around. Because you included Ukraine in your post. Ukraine has been bombing Russian civilians for 8 years. Russia has gone out of its way to not harm civilians, go back and analyze there war strategies so far. Its the main reason they haven't destroyed Zelensky and control all of Ukraine.

Russia has historically been an ally of the USA. There communist government was our enemy and our ally.

Now our government is controlled by communist. NATO is corrupt and Ukraine is beyond corrupt and allied to our criminal government. So is the enemy of our enemy not our ally?

If your going by a specific news report, post it here. I go by all news reports and come to my own conclusion to what has happened.

You can be pro Biden and Pro Ukraine , it's your right to do so. I will not let your spread of misinformation go without challenge.

LOL. I am hardly pro Biden. Nor am I pro Trump. Don't like either one frankly.

I am pro right for self-determination within the confines of the law.

Can be a bit more specific in qualifying your question?

Probably not, lo

Quote "rainingcatzanddogs"
That is what happened in Ukraine. It is called Russification and it was government policy after they starved out all of the native Ukrainians during the Holodomor the policy continued during the occupation by the USSR.

Entire villages were intentionally re-populated with government paid loyal communist party Russian settlers who, after Ukraine became an independent country and they found themselves on the wrong side of the border, started getting violent trying to overthrow the non-Moscow puppet Ukranian government and making demands.

ProudPrepper Quote:
If your going by a specific news report, post it here. I go by all news reports and come to my own conclusion to what has happened.

You can be pro Biden and Pro Ukraine , it's your right to do so. I will not let your spread of misinformation go without challenge.

TMT
It is my understanding, Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion, had not bombed any Russian citizen on Russian soil. The rebellions' is and has ben held on Ukrainian soil. I am asking if you "Proud Prepper" have any specific reports that show the Ukraine bombed any Russian citizens on Russian soil, prior to the invasion. Like you I don't want to spread any misinformation but i have not found any reports of the Ukraine bombing / killing any Russian citizens on Russian soil.

I am asking if you "Proud Prepper" have any specific reports that show the Ukraine bombed any Russian citizens on Russian soil, prior to the invasion. Like you I don't want to spread any misinformation but i have not found any reports of the Ukraine bombing / killing any Russian citizens on Russian soil.
I went back and reread all his posts and I could not find anywhere that he said Ukraine was bombing Russians on Russian soil.

That is what happened in Ukraine. It is called Russification and it was government policy after they starved out all of the native Ukrainians during the Holodomor the policy continued during the occupation by the USSR.

Entire villages were intentionally re-populated with government paid loyal communist party Russian settlers who, after Ukraine became an independent country and they found themselves on the wrong side of the border, started getting violent trying to overthrow the non-Moscow puppet Ukranian government and making demands.

ProudPrepper Quote:

TMT
It is my understanding, Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion, had not bombed any Russian citizen on Russian soil. The rebellions' is and has ben held on Ukrainian soil. I am asking if you "Proud Prepper" have any specific reports that show the Ukraine bombed any Russian citizens on Russian soil, prior to the invasion. Like you I don't want to spread any misinformation but i have not found any reports of the Ukraine bombing / killing any Russian citizens on Russian soil.

Not on Russian soil, on Ukrainian soil. The Russification is true. But it's part of a much bigger picture of events.

October 2002 – “Full Spectrum Dominance” declared by the Pentagon to rule the world.
January 2014 – U.S. military trainers arrive in Ukraine.
February 2014 – Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in a violent coup.
March 2014 – Ukraine started the war and killed 10,000 Russian-speakers in Eastern Ukraine.
February 2015 – Ceasefire agreements at Minsk were violated by Kyiv, continuing war.
May 2019 – Volodymyr Zelensky was elected president of Ukraine after false peace promise.
May 2019 – U.S. Rand Corp. think tank issued a manifesto to destroy Russia.
March 2021 – Russian troops appeared at the Ukrainian border.
Feb. 17, 2022 – Ukraine attacked a kindergarten in Donetsk, blaming Donbass separatists.
Feb. 21, 2022 – Kyiv increased its shelling of Donbass by a factor of 100 within four days.
February 21, 2022 – Russia recognized independence of Donetsk and Luhansk.
February 22, 2022 – Donetsk reported intelligence that Ukraine planned invasion of Donbass.

Not on Russian soil, on Ukrainian soil. The Russification is true. But it's part of a much bigger picture of events.

October 2002 – “Full Spectrum Dominance” declared by the Pentagon to rule the world.
January 2014 – U.S. military trainers arrive in Ukraine.
February 2014 – Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in a violent coup.
March 2014 – Ukraine started the war and killed 10,000 Russian-speakers in Eastern Ukraine.
February 2015 – Ceasefire agreements at Minsk were violated by Kyiv, continuing war.
May 2019 – Volodymyr Zelensky was elected president of Ukraine after false peace promise.
May 2019 – U.S. Rand Corp. think tank issued a manifesto to destroy Russia.
March 2021 – Russian troops appeared at the Ukrainian border.
Feb. 17, 2022 – Ukraine attacked a kindergarten in Donetsk, blaming Donbass separatists.
Feb. 21, 2022 – Kyiv increased its shelling of Donbass by a factor of 100 within four days.
February 21, 2022 – Russia recognized independence of Donetsk and Luhansk.
February 22, 2022 – Donetsk reported intelligence that Ukraine planned invasion of Donbass.

And that is the point I was trying to make. This was a Ukrainian issue and Russia had no business invading. I don't give a rat's azz about who was doing what to whom in the Ukraine. That was the problem of the Ukrainian people to deal with. Russia used the rebellion to invade the Ukraine and try to grab a nation. When their invasion failed, they started to bomb civilian targets. Had Russia stayed on their side of the border, we would not be financing a war.

IF Russia is successful in Ukraine it will not stop there, whether you like it or not the US (and the UK) will be high on the list of the next targets for this despot regime, they need to be stopped now and the way to do that is to make sure they do not succeed in Ukraine, and how you do that is by supplying Ukraine with the weapons it needs to get the job done, Kapeesh?

IF Russia is successful in Ukraine it will not stop there, whether you like it or not the US (and the UK) will be high on the list of the next targets for this despot regime, they need to be stopped now and the way to do that is to make sure they do not succeed in Ukraine, and how you do that is by supplying Ukraine with the weapons it needs to get the job done, Kapeesh?
agree with you on this 100%,

dudes and dudettes here have always known my stance with russia and that effing gobblin in moscow

its only money.
UK was the first country to support Ukraine after the Russian invasion, closely followed by USA and eventually EU , if Ukraine had not been provided with weapons then Putin would be already advancing on other countries in the region, once he attacked a nato country we would all be fighting WW3 whether we liked it or not.
Maybe USA citizens arent bothered as Ukraine and Europe is so far away but it would come to their shores eventuality, thats what a WORLD WAR means.

Last edited:

Its not what is happening, Not going to happen.

read the reports, Russia is failing because Ukraine was supplied with the weapons it needed, Ukraine is advancing on all fronts.
wouldnt have happened if they had been left alone and Russia would have by now have invaded other smaller nations, folks in Finland have had to live with this tyrant on their doorstep and are really worried, you should be too.

At least whatever attacks NATO is doing in Russia, are not on civilian targets, unlike Putin who has made absolutely no effort to avoid civilian casualties and has violated international humanitarian law.
If Putin had paid absolutely no attention to civilian targets, Ukraine would have been off the map after a week, including the entire population and Selensky.
Putin would not have had to send soldiers there, fighter jets and long-range bombers would have incinerated Ukraine, even without nuclear weapons.
There are some American and NATO military officers who even publicly say that the Russians themselves have high losses because they want to endanger as few civilians as possible.

Of course war sucks, and there are enough crimes committed by Russians against civilians, but Selensky's army commanders are the exact same pigs, shooting missiles at the civilian population of eastern Ukraine every day.
Putin and Selensky are, so to speak, from the same people, as you can see from their cold-bloodedness.

read the reports, Russia is failing because Ukraine was supplied with the weapons it needed, Ukraine is advancing on all fronts.
wouldnt have happened if they had been left alone and Russia would have by now have invaded other smaller nations, folks in Finland have had to live with this tyrant on their doorstep and are really worried, you should be too.
MSM reports that do not say much, MSM media said here in the spring that Putin has an incurable disease and will be dead by the end of the year. The reality is probably different, MSM media also always write that Joe is a great guy and top fit, you can see on every video how Joe is more confused.

Tell me how you are going to defeat Russia? With normal weapons? Don't forget what the Russians still have in their bunkers and silos, don't forget that the long range bombers are still on the ground.
If you want Ukraine to win, NATO should give Ukraine 20 nuclear weapons that Zelensky officially requested at the beginning of the year before the invasion.
Ukraine will not win even then and the whole world will be destroyed in a nuclear inferno.

You can also provoke your own suicide by going into Russia, I still say it needs negotiations at a round table with all the disputants including Putin, then you should put pressure on all that there is a solution at the table.
A victory on the battlefield is unlikely, takes too long and the few Ukrainians who are fighting at the front will still experience this, for this reason, this madness must be stopped and Putin must also make concessions, but it can not be that one shows peace negotiations in advance the red card and does not even try.

Evil has infiltrated all governments of this world. Most governments are controlled by these vile people. These criminals control most of the media and run psyops on the rest of media. Don't believe there lies and don't believe there truths, those are also deceptive. The evil controls us by our emotions. Learn to control your emotions. I don't mean, suppress them or remove them. I mean to use them to your benefit. Let anger drive you to act, but you must first know when to act. Let reason and logic quite you on when. Use compassion and mercy to guide you on how far your actions go. Let love guide you on rebuilding and restoring our world, but never forget how all of this evil spread over the world and was accepted.

It's a terrible situation, but there are good people fighting against them in a discreet manner, setting up to take them out all at once, which is the only way to succeed against them. All we can really do is resist the Tyrrants and keep them busy. Then when we see the open profound moves against the evil being carried out, we join the fight and give them as much support as we can.

That's the big picture. Some will understand, some will not, some of us will fight, most will do nothing.

That's some of my truths, as I see it.

Regardless who is the bad guy or who did what , all we can do is prepare for what appears to be initiable . Denying and sticking heads in the sand ain't much of a solution for those that decide to make that their plan . Six months ago I would have considered a Nuclear World War at about 40 % . Today I would place that probability at 80 % .

Well, some people prefer to follow with closed eyes and deaf. It's comfortable, it makes their life much easier because they can't take the pressure of an own opinion.
For my opinion it's waiting time to help those people to see the different points and situations more than one or two times. I'll prefer to prepare myself and wait for the moment those people repeat the same words as they did 1945: We haven't seen this coming.

Latest posts

Back