Reading the tea leaves.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think by removing yourself from a typical modern work life the body retunes itself to nature and one is more able to predict future events. I noticed this when I took an extended period off work. After the first year I started to be able to sense events. Bizarrely the skill was celebrity deaths. I would get a strong memory of a random celebrity and then within 24 hours they died. I tested this by trying to kill off a few annoying ones but it didn't work. It had to be just random natural thoughts. Since going back to full-time work I have lost this totally useless superpower.

I think by removing yourself from a typical modern work life the body retunes itself to nature and one is more able to predict future events. I noticed this when I took an extended period off work. After the first year I started to be able to sense events. Bizarrely the skill was celebrity deaths. I would get a strong memory of a random celebrity and then within 24 hours they died. I tested this by trying to kill off a few annoying ones but it didn't work. It had to be just random natural thoughts. Since going back to full-time work I have lost this totally useless superpower.
I'm intensely skeptical of such claims, especially since I used to see people die because they went to faith healers and exorcists for things like epilepsy, Tourette's Syndrome, and autism.

However--in fairness to your claims-- recent science (and I mean hard science with reproducible results) have turned up some interesting facts.

Human can, evidentally, sense magnetic fields with some accuracy. Many birds (and other migratory animals) can navigate using the Earth's magnetic field.

It now seems that people can as well.

See link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0GeHH4tNfZSbWm7UHC0pzp&cshid=1584797549370

I don't neccesarily believe in psychic abilities, but I do believe in other skills and abilities that seem psychic because we don't understand them.

As for people who fortell the future with some accuracy (or in dreams), I suspect that this is the work of a computer-like analysis of circumstances and the environment by the brain, and the correct result of a premonition is the end result of this analysis.

This--I believe--is why many cops are so accurate with their intuition when deciding whether or not someone is guilty of a crime.

I also believe the same thing about the intuition that nurses and paramedics (such as myself) experience during patient care when they "know" that someone who appears reasonably stable is going to drop dead. I have experienced this myself on many occasions.

Hospital administration has come to understand this as well, which has created the enlightened policy that any nurse (or other hospital staff, including the janitors who clean rooms) is authorized to mobilize an emergency evaluation team on a moment's notice for no other reason then the idea that the patient "doesn't look right."

When this has happened, more often than not the nurse is correct that something is wrong despite stable vital signs, alert mentation, and so on.

I personally have experienced a few instances of telepathy, clairvoyance, and telekinesis. There are two people I have a telepathic connection to: my wife, and a long time friend. I also have this weird sense (In don't know the name of it) to almost always know when it is exactly midnight. Very often, I'll have an overwhelming urge to look at the clock right at the stroke of midnight. You might think that it's just an innate sense of time, but that doesn't explain how it keeps up with the daylight savings time change! Also instances of the death thing too. The night my grandmother died, the thought popped into my mind that I would never see her again. I have never even told my wife or kids about most of my experiences because some of them scared me to death, especially the telekinesis experience. It was deliberate and actually following instructions on how to do it. Let's say I never have and never will try that again!!!

But the scariest experience of all? When I had an "epiphany" that Barack Obama was going to be the next President of the United States.

Last edited:
I'm intensely skeptical of such claims, especially since I used to see people die
Hey Kevin, try and google the name of a nurse in England who sees, speaks to and is constantly visited by angels. She sees if a healing angel is in the hospital and taking care of a patient or is the angel of death there to take them home...her name is Joy Snell. Got a book out and tells a lot of interesting stories. The doctors do not even doubt her abilities if she tells the family of an absolutely decimated motorcycle rider that he is going to survive even tho the doc just told the family to say their last farewells...

http://www.christianspiritualism.org/articles/ministryangels.htm

Hey Kevin, try and google the name of a nurse in England who sees, speaks to and is constantly visited by angels. She sees if a healing angel is in the hospital and taking care of a patient or is the angel of death there to take them home...her name is Joy Snell. Got a book out and tells a lot of interesting stories. The doctors do not even doubt her abilities if she tells the family of an absolutely decimated motorcycle rider that he is going to survive even tho the doc just told the family to say their last farewells...

I've read a story on her, I think. It was really interesting.

I'm open minded about such things, but not so open minded that my brains fall out.

A very famous American writer named Whitley Striber (he wrote Wolfen, The Hunger, and several other books that became best sellers, and some were made into movies) started having visits from "alien grey" extra-terrestrials.

Interestingly enough, he passed lie detector tests, he had no signs of mental illness, and no drugs in his system.

It turns out that there is a very big chance that he may have psychomotor epilepsy, which causes strange--but consistant--hallucinations, as there is a very narrow, specific wiring defect in the frontal lobes of the brain.

As for myself, I'm strongly tempted to lump this kind of psychomotor epilepsy in with people who use DMT (a hallucinogenic drug that exists in many plants) to travel within "other dimensions" in the "spirit world".

The reason why I believe this is because of a common, specific hallucination that's common to almost all DMT users.

They encounter the "machine elves", which are these strange beings that, supposedly, manage and run the workings and physicality of the Universe . . . like a bunch of technicians remotely running a factory from their cubicals.

DMT also exists naturally in the human brain, so ingesting it "enhances" something that's already there.

I hope everyone on this forum knows me well enough to understand that I don't throw claims out there that I pull out of thin air, so please see the following links in you're interested.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAJegQICxAK&usg=AOvVaw2cB28KFWgFPqIrLyND68Mj

https://images.app.goo.gl/34394uvWC8CmC4af6

images.jpeg

This colorful image is a DMT machine elf, which I ask you to compare with an alien grey (see below):

Rigel_grey.jpg

Also, please consider a common angel below:

ariesF.jpg

As I said, DMT exists naturally in the brain.

There are many disorders where the body produces too much of a specific hormone or other chemical. Giantism and acromegaly result from too much growth hormone, for example.

I believe that people with wiring and/or chemical problems in the brain may see alien greys and/or machine elves, or--in the case of Joy Snell--angels.

I find it interesting that the machine elves, alien greys, and angels all have very specific things in common. They are all believed to have access to the fundemental workings of the Universe, they are believed to be wise and all-knowing, and they are all believed to exist in a seperate dimension that is--somehow--apart from the Universe that we live in, and they all have a mysterious interest in human affairs.

I'm not a neuroscientist, but--if we apply Occam's Razor (the rule of simplicity in explainations), I believe that these beings all have a common source in the wiring of the human brain.

Last edited:
Good info Kevin. I was only talking about something more tangible. If a patient was going to die or not was what she did. The doctors got terribly mad at her for telling the family that someone was going to get better or even die. Against all of the prognosis from any doctor in the hospital. And she was never wrong. Sometimes a person was not badly hurt and the docs would tell the family that all was ok, she would tell the family to stay there and say their goodbyes. Infuriated the doctors. Till the woman died in the night. She was not just "hallucinating" as you described. She was actually seeing the healing or death of a very real person, making a very real observation, telling a very real piece of information to the family which was shown hundreds of times to be the truth. No drugs, no Halos. Just reality.
Yes there are many hoaxes out there. Yes your theory if the aliens can be true. Joy Snell was no hoax or funny person, just a nurse doing her job in a different way.
There is a monastary in Italy, there is a crystal glass there stored behind glass, there is dried blood and a piece of meat in the glass, these have been tested in a lab, they are human and they have the same DNA, the meat comes from the heart tissue.
The history of the glass is that a priest was performing mass and started crying out to the other monks: "look brothers, the wine and bread have turned into blood and meat." As they were all praising God, one of them came up and confessed to them all: "please forgive me brothers, while the priest was performing the mass, I was doubting if the bread and wine were REALLY becoming the flesh and blood of our Lord Jesus".
You can still go there and see the glass in a Vitrine. Google it also.
There are simply things we cannot write off to halucinations or drugs. Gary

After the first year I started to be able to sense events.
Good morning Karloshi, You are living proof that if we all take the time to escape the loud modern life, we can find the way back to our inner strength and meet nature at the front door and actually communicate in our spirit. Our modern life overruns us with noises of machines, cars, airplanes, music, internet and sports...if we take a distance to this NOISE, then our ears become more sensitive to the quiet things and our spirit can FEEL the vibrations of our world. Many people live in quietness and have a constant contact to the "world" which most of us never see, feel or hear...At this time you now have time to get back to your feelings of the things which are there, but you don't know why...Gary

There have been mystics, psychics and fortune tellers as long as there has been mankind. I don’t pretend to know the answers to everything but I tend to put my money on science and facts. I do know some people are more perceptive than others, and the human brain is more capable of what most get from it. Look at Einstein, Beethoven, savants, etc. every once in a while some are born with much better use of their potential. I am a believer in science though. You can see it, touch it, measure it etc. while I can’t say there aren’t things out there we don’t understand yet, I will still put my faith in tangible things. I am not trying to change anyone else’s beliefs or ideas, this is just how I look at the world. I have always said if anyone could read the future they would buy the winning lottery ticket. One thing to think about that theory is what if all the lottery winners were those people ;).

You can see it, touch it, measure it etc. while I can’t say there aren’t things out there we don’t understand yet, I will still put my faith in tangible things. I am not trying to change anyone else’s beliefs or ideas, this is just how I look at the world.
Reminds me of a discussion between an atheist professor and a christian student. Both presented their cases, the christian explained, "yes, I in believe something I cannot see, touch, or smell like you said is the basis of all science. But, the fact remains. NOBODY in this class has ever seen, touched or smelled your brain, yet we believe that you have one..." :p:p

Latest posts

Back