I am a Ukrainian refugee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123sol

Reaction score
I joined this forum because my husband was a member of it. A month ago I fled the village where I was born, lived with my husband and gave birth to my daughter. But in the same village, Russians killed my husband, my parents, raped me and tried to rape my 4 year old daughter. In the same village, I killed two Russians. For this I will always be on alert. The Russians do not forgive and always take revenge. Now I am in another country but I can't tell my true identity because the Russians know who I am because I ran away taking only my daughter. 2 weeks I ran and slept in the woods until I got to the area where there were no Russian soldiers. My documents, laptop where I have pictures and video of me and my family stayed at home. Home unfortunately will never be home again because I will never have the courage to go back there. Now I only live for my daughter. If it wasn't for her, I would have killed myself, even though I know it is a great sin. But the pain in my heart is immense, it cannot be described in words. I would like to go as far west as possible, but I have no documents and the refugee centre asked me to bring at least 3 people to prove my identity in order to get a passport. The city where I am now has a large Lipovans community (Lipovans - Wikipedia), another reason of fear for me because even if they say they are against Putin, they are Russian and have the same blood. The only reason for happiness is that I was able to save my daughter. She alone is the reason I fight every second. If anyone wants advice about surviving, just ask.

I am an American refugee, living on $210.00 a month. No retirement, a 130 year old house, 3 chickens and some veggies....get your ### back to living and show us you are worth talking to...I am under war threats from Ukrainian Nazis because I live in Hungary and although we have taken over 700,000 Ukrainian refugees....all they do is cry and ask for help. I see expensive SUV cars, iPhones and well dressed people around the Balaton Lake near me and all living for FREE in the VACATION HOTELS. The real refugees HAVE NOTHING; but are still at home in the UKRAINE and trying to re-build a destroyed but beautiful land (ruined by the few people who would rather have a war than to talk to a land which is 20 times larger and richer). Good luck in your adventure in a new life.

Guys maybe I am just a gullible hillbilly , but I tend to believe 123sol . Things are horrific over there and I would consider reaching out to help if I had a viable way to do so . On my survival acreage I simply don't have adequate housing for refugees .

Guys maybe I am just a gullible hillbilly , but I tend to believe 123sol . Things are horrific over there and I would consider reaching out to help if I had a viable way to do so .
We sent one thousand Christmas packets for children to Croatia back in '91-'92-'93. Never got thanked.
I drove a truckload of clothes to Djakovo in '92 for the refugees from Bosnia, they laid in the rain and rotted.
I drove a truckload of sunflower oil and coffee beans to Siroci Briegg in '92, it got sold for 20 times its value...
I offered to take in Ukrainian refugees here and was told: if they do not want to go back, you have to support them and cannot throw them out of your house again...
Yes, things are horrific there...at the same time: I saw what the freedom loving people did to their dictator in Romania.
Stood him and his wife against the wall and shot them and took their country back.
I see now what too many are NOT DOING in the Ukraine...supporting freedom or fighting a dictator. Each country, just as in America today, has its own politicians and problems. Only the little people are the pawns for the big "wanna-be" dictators. They send our children to die in war and their own to work illegally in other countries to make money.
They send our tax money to save the foreigners lives and borders, while letting us suffer the consequences of open borders. They offer the whole world protection from the rest of the world, while letting enough bad guys in to destroy our infrastructure.
You have to accept your fate and follow your heart POLTIREGIST...even if you never get thanked or feel bad about something you have done or will ever do because you found out that you followed the propaganda and not the money....just do what you think is right and leave the rest to eternity to decide-after you give something away, it is no longer yours. THEY have to know what to do with it...live free, Gary

I am suspicious 123sol is legitimate and telling the truth.
There are too many oft-stated and usually disproven narratives in "her" statement.
(But I might be wrong.)

But, it really doesn't matter.
Just as it really doesn't matter how truthful or not Anaconda's posts are.

I take all claims from all sides (there are many more than two "sides" in this conflict) with a few kilos of salt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back