I am a Ukrainian refugee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...... Smart reply.

Sorry, I meant to say your story stinks...and yes, smart enough not to buy what you are trying to sell..whatever it is..not sure what your motive is here...sympathy? You want to help others learn how to survive? Start by how you managed in the woods for 2 weeks with a 4 year old? Did you have time to prepare? Did you live off the land? Gather supplies, food, water, etc? You had a plan? You just ran for your lives? Did you encounter any wild carnivorous beasts you had to fend off? Where did you sleep? Or did you sleep? What did you eat? I bet is was scary times. How did you finally determine was safe to come out and make your way to the US...no papers, no nothing? Have you called woke Hollywood yet? Cause I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the book and the movie. Other than luck, What's the number 1 thing I should know on how to escape and survive each such herendous chain of events? As far as money yo move..you obviously are astute enough to make your way to the good old USA...the land of freebies and handouts, especially to non-citizens, refugees, and illegals. You made it this far, I'm sure you can figure the rest out quite easily. After all, you are now in the land of the free and the home of the brave! I'm sure you will blend right in. Wherever you are!

What is the solution to that west you speak of? North Korea? China? Communism? Live in those countries for at least 5 years and then tell me where is better. Or go to Russia. The most beautiful place on the planet where people are happy and everything is perfect.
I would move now to the places you mention but I don't have the money for it.
I was talking about being co-opted. About feeling your house shake from bombs falling a few hundred yards away. About hearing bullets flying through the air. Not about invading other countries. About shooting people. About losing everything in a second. About dying in a second. How sarcastic you people are, who all your lives have lived in peace and been protected by the police.
Maybe the Chinese will get angry one day and teach you about communism because they have already conquered you economically. Give yourself another Covid vaccine so you don't catch cold.
you talk about feeling your house shake from bombs and hearing bullets whizzing everywhere like rain drops. That be exactly what happens when nations go to war. As to communism it will do exactly what it was meant to do and that is to depopulate the earth as they did with the countless millions in Russia along with the 5-7 million murdered in the Ukraine during the Bolshevik era. You seem to forget that all suffered under communism and not just the Ukraine. Is it really communist Bolsheviks of old that you fight against now or do they they live amongst the Zelenksy regime? Give myself another shot of Covid vaccine you say. No thank you I’m a Covid free girl I keep my mittens clean. As to China they will make their move soon enough. Do continue with your thoughts on that .

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant to say your story stinks...and yes, smart enough not to buy what you are trying to sell..whatever it is..not sure what your motive is here...sympathy? You want to help others learn how to survive? Start by how you managed in the woods for 2 weeks with a 4 year old? Did you have time to prepare? Did you live off the land? Gather supplies, food, water, etc? You had a plan? You just ran for your lives? Did you encounter any wild carnivorous beasts you had to fend off? Where did you sleep? Or did you sleep? What did you eat? I bet is was scary times. How did you finally determine was safe to come out and make your way to the US...no papers, no nothing? Have you called woke Hollywood yet? Cause I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the book and the movie. Other than luck, What's the number 1 thing I should know on how to escape and survive each such herendous chain of events? As far as money yo move..you obviously are astute enough to make your way to the good old USA...the land of freebies and handouts, especially to non-citizens, refugees, and illegals. You made it this far, I'm sure you can figure the rest out quite easily. After all, you are now in the land of the free and the home of the brave! I'm sure you will blend right in. Wherever you are!
Oh my God....how stupid can you be.... I am in Romania. In USA? Wow...
Read what I wrote and then comment. It's summer, so I slept outside with the baby in my arms. I ate root vegetables and wild fruit. I knew to get out of the woods when I stopped hearing bombs falling, explosions and bullets flying. And that was after two more days of walking. What provisions to take? Unbelievable. Ukraine is at war. You think the Russians let you take supplies, documents, laptop, whatever? Especially since I killed two Russians. I ran away with my clothes on, my baby in my arms and the gold I had around my neck, on my fingers and in my ears. Gold is the only thing that can be exchanged for food. This is a different world. It's not the USA with movies and books and other fantasies. Like me, there are thousands of women who ran through the woods with their children in tow. And nobody cares about them. What's more, they make jokes about our dramas, as you do on this forum.

you talk about feeling your house shake from bombs and hearing bullets whizzing everywhere like rain drops. That be exactly what happens when nations go to war. As to communism it will do exactly what it was meant to do and that is to depopulate the earth as they did with the countless millions in Russia along with the 5-7 million murdered in the Ukraine during the Bolshevik era. You seem to forget that all suffered under communism and not just the Ukraine. Is it really communist Bolsheviks of old that you fight against now or do they they live amongst the Zelenksy regime? Give myself another shot of Covid vaccine you say. No thank you I’m a Covid free girl I keep my mittens clean. As to China they will make their move soon enough. Do continue with your thoughts on that .
You have no idea what communism means. To depopulate the planet? Who told you that? Don't talk about things you don't know. The people killed by the communists weren't for depopulation. It was to set an example to others of what they'd suffer if they didn't obey. They really wanted more people to work for them, to be their slaves. Slaves you use, slaves you kill only if you have to. Between 1932-1933 they killed 5 million Ukrainians because we didn't agree with collectivization and confiscation of 90% of people's grain. In retaliation, the Russians confiscated all the grain, animals, fodder. The people who survived ate roots, tree bark, rats, crows and anything else that could get into their stomachs.
How can our president be a communist when he is fighting to bring Ukraine into the European Union and NATO. Think before you write nonsense.

I bet in your life you've never been shot, cut with a knife, killed even one chicken, probably still live with mommy and daddy, but you're a great warrior and wise from your parents' house, in a country where there has never been a war or hasn't been a war for hundreds of years.
You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.
Another idiot for my ignore list.

You have no idea what communism means. To depopulate the planet? Who told you that? Don't talk about things you don't know. The people killed by the communists weren't for depopulation. It was to set an example to others of what they'd suffer if they didn't obey. They really wanted more people to work for them, to be their slaves. Slaves you use, slaves you kill only if you have to. Between 1932-1933 they killed 5 million Ukrainians because we didn't agree with collectivization and confiscation of 90% of people's grain. In retaliation, the Russians confiscated all the grain, animals, fodder. The people who survived ate roots, tree bark, rats, crows and anything else that could get into their stomachs.
How can our president be a communist when he is fighting to bring Ukraine into the European Union and NATO. Think before you write nonsense.
Who told me that. Its common Bolshevik policy that at least 10 percent of the population is liquidated often it’s more. That being the well educated and the middle class and along with those who know to much about the inner workings of the tribe Lenin did use the term useful idiots. As to collectivism. Control over production and the distribution of all farms meaning that all farms supposedly now belonged the worker and not the actual owner and that they had to produce certain quotas and accept a extremely low price for what was farmed or produced of which the communists sold overseas at great profit. It was the same collectivism with Maos policy to revolutionise China in 1958 driving the peasantry into communes to produce non stop farming, public infrastructure and industry. Anything from pots and pans went into the furnace to feed the steel industry producing more pig iron than anything of useful quality.
B11DEF73-4B91-4EA3-95FD-0B0239ED012B.png
So you have another 25 million people that perished in China under the guise of collectivism. Along with the collectivism from 1928 -1939 under Stalin’s direction which cost 17 million Russian people their lives and not just yours. What you haven’t realised is that communism wasn’t Russian it was imported the Russian people and the Zsar were overthrown by outside influence. Lenin hated the Russian people probably because he was really never one of them. And of course anyone would resist the demands of collectivism. Many did. They were massacred or starved to death. A mere policy disaster or the deliberate culling of the population as always seems to be the case with all that are subdued by communism. As to president Zelenksy. The people who brought him to power and who ousted president Victor Yanukovych. Namely George Soros and Ukrainian Igor Kolomoisky both are oligarchs and highly radical. Those are the people that brought Volodymyr Zelenksy to power. Russia is no longer communist by the way.

What a story... If all that is true, I am really sorry for you.
What if it's true? Are you from Sweden? Are women from Ukraine refugees with their children in Sweden? Talk to them, ask them about what's happened in Ukraine in the last few months, since the beginning of the year.

Who told me that. Its common Bolshevik policy that at least 10 percent of the population is liquidated often it’s more. That being the well educated and the middle class and along with those who know to much about the inner workings of the tribe Lenin did use the term useful idiots. As to collectivism. Control over production and the distribution of all farms meaning that all farms supposedly now belonged the worker and not the actual owner and that they had to produce certain quotas and accept a extremely low price for what was farmed or produced of which the communists sold overseas at great profit. It was the same collectivism with Maos policy to revolutionise China in 1958 driving the peasantry into communes to produce non stop farming, public infrastructure and industry. Anything from pots and pans went into the furnace to feed the steel industry producing more pig iron than anything of useful quality. View attachment 16704 So you have another 25 million people that perished in China under the guise of collectivism. Along with the collectivism from 1928 -1939 under Stalin’s direction which cost 17 million Russian people their lives and not just yours. What you haven’t realised is that communism wasn’t Russian it was imported the Russian people and the Zsar were overthrown by outside influence. Lenin hated the Russian people probably because he was really never one of them. And of course anyone would resist the demands of collectivism. Many did. They were massacred or starved to death. A mere policy disaster or the deliberate culling of the population as always seems to be the case with all that are subdued by communism. As to president Zelenksy. The people who brought him to power and who ousted president Victor Yanukovych. Namely George Soros and Ukrainian Igor Kolomoisky both are oligarchs and highly radical. Those are the people that brought Volodymyr Zelenksy to power. Russia is no longer communist by the way.
You confirm what I said. Communists kill people to set an example, to scare others into submission. Slaves only kill them if they revolt. If they obey and are useful, you don't kill them because you secure your wealth and power by their work.
Communism comes in many forms...communism is in North Korea and China, but they are very different situations for the citizens of the two countries. Isn't there communism in Russia? But what is? Putin has been in power for over 22 years. Has he been democratically elected every time? Do Russians have the right to protest?
You talk about our president as if you were with him all the time, you know who he talked to, what he talked about, what he gave and what he got. I'm sure you don't know as much about Australian ministers as you know about Zelenksy.

I’ve just been in one war, buddy, and that was enough. Next time send the politicians into the front lines and let them get their asses shot.
Kings, emperors and politicians have always started wars and those who have suffered the most have been the people. You know very well that we, the common people, cannot decide these things. How many protests were there in the USA during the Vietnam war? Hundreds? Did they matter? No. The war ended when the politicians wanted it to, not when the Americans wanted it to. If our votes really counted, the politicians wouldn't let us vote. Remember that.

I studied German in high school and college. I even minored in it. That did not make me fluent in German.
It means you haven't studied enough or don't have the intelligence to learn a foreign language.

Do you know anything about the policy of Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary regarding the sanctions imposed on Russia by the European Union? Do you know that Hungary still imports gas from Russia at preferential prices? Doesn't that mean he supports Putin? American refugee in Hungary? Let's be serious... Why didn't he go to North Korea or China at least. Russia is the continuation of the Soviet Union. Didn't you know? Can't you see they act the same way? Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine.... Do you know what the Donbas want? Have you been there? Did you live there? Are you from Donbas? Stop being an expert on things you don't know anything about. You're on the other side of the world, you don't know what war means, what communism means. Don't teach me about the Russians and Eastern Europe.
Almost the entirety of your post does not deserve any answer, because of its irrelevancy.
No, importing Natural Gas from Russia does not imply supporting Putin, just as importing Natural Gas from the US does not imply supporting Biden.
No, Russia is NOT "the continuation of the Soviet Union".
I know what Donbas wanted; that has changed due to the cruelty of the Ukrainian govt and its unwillingness to comply with the Minsk Accords (with the encouragement of the US govt).
I know what communism means; the statement is irrelevant in the present conflict.
I am not attempting to teach you; I just refute you.

Are you a communist? Do you hate the USA? It's your choice and I respect it. But don't tell me it's our fault, Ukrainians, that we look westward and civilized. It's our right to choose our path. We didn't invade Russia or any other country. I'm not saying Americans are saints. But Americans did not kill 5 million people in Ukraine between 1932-1933 by starvation. Can you even imagine what that means?
Russia is doing the world a favor? By killing us? We're the evil on this planet? Biological weapons? Wow... Why don't they attack the China that manufactured Covid? Are we a terrorist state? Who did we attack? Our own government terrorizes us and the Russians are here to liberate us? Unbelievable.... Why aren't they going to release the North Koreans?
How do I not know anything about your political views when you've made them very clear? You're either Russian or a brainwashed Putin sympathizer. Why don't you go live in Russia if you like him so much?
No, I am not a communist; I am the antithesis of communist.
No, I do not hate the USA. I despise its federal govt and its behavior. The most significant enemy of the USA is its federal govt.
Yes, Ukrainians should be able to choose their own path. Which is why the US govt's (with assistance from others) instigation of a coup in 2014 is so despicable. The people of Crimea and Donbas too should be able to choose their own path, even if that is to no longer be part of Ukraine.
No, Americans were not responsible for the Holodomor; the Soviet Union govt was. And who was running that? Not a Russian, a Georgian. It is more relevant to blame Georgia than Russia for the Holodomor.
No, Russia is doing the world a favor by (hopefully) eliminating the present Ukrainian govt. If Ukrainians were smart, they would have risen up against their subverted govt. Large numbers of Ukrainians do not want to have anything to do with their present govt.

I did not say I like Russia or Putin. Just as I did not like Trump or Killary Clinton; I disliked one more than the other.

Latest posts

Back